+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey, if I live in Vancouver and I get the PPR announcement what should I do? It hasn't happened yet but my AOR was the 24th of July and I want to be ready when it happens.
Most probably you will be called for a landing interview in one of the IRCC offices in Vancouver. It is a very smooth process.

ASKMEPTN01

May 1, 2018
Congrats. That means your application review is done and approved and the final step to issue your COPR is that landing interview which is not really a big one. What is your stream? And if you don't mind answering how far is date of your appointment from the day you received the landing interview email?
Hi All,

All went well with COPR at Etobicoke as well. New SIN not done as it was closed by the time I get COPR completed yesterday. Need to do SIN sometime this week.

Questions for experts:
1. I didn't receive PPR, I am CEC, AOR -> Review / Med / Security Passed -> COPR are the steps.
2. Is new SIN number to get immediately or I can wait and get one in weeks time? Need to take another day off so just thinking...

Thanks...

Timelines:
AOR - 18th July
Med - 07th Aug
IP2 - Same day
Ghost Updates - Sep last week and Oct First Week
COPR Email - 10th Oct
Appointment - 15th Oct

Reactions: tobs

leo.vibhor

Mar 10, 2015
One friend with AOR 9th May is still stuck in IP1 while another whose AOR was 30th July got PPR on 3rd Oct, submitted passport and was duly returned with Visa Validity until 1.7.2019 within a week(New Delhi).

I received AOR on 3rd July and CIC status shows IP1.

Only thing i could figure out for friend who received VISA is that while he is a single applicant all other cases including mine have atleast 2 dependants.

Reactions: manishsidana

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
One friend with AOR 9th May is still stuck in IP1 while another whose AOR was 30th July got PPR on 3rd Oct, submitted passport and was duly returned with Visa Validity until 1.7.2019 within a week(New Delhi).

I received AOR on 3rd July and CIC status shows IP1.

Only thing i could figure out for friend who received VISA is that while he is a single applicant all other cases including mine have atleast 2 dependants.
I can relate my case to this. AOR 7th July and 2 dependents and still in IP1..

EF-304

Oct 17, 2018
hey everyone, I am new to this forum. I have 9th July AOR, have been getting serious support from this thread knowing that so many of us are stuck at the same point.