+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

JuanDLink

May 15, 2018
Hi everyone. In case anyone is wondering how long is taking to get a BOWP, I applied on July 5th, got it approved today. 102 days! So if anyone is feeling anxious about it, just try to relax (I know how freaking hard that is) and hold on.

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
Hi everyone. In case anyone is wondering how long is taking to get a BOWP, I applied on July 5th, got it approved today. 102 days! So if anyone is feeling anxious about it, just try to relax (I know how freaking hard that is) and hold on.
Just want to know how soon you should apply for BOWP from expiration date? Can you still apply before 1 month from VISA expiration date and continue to work

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
Just want to know how soon you should apply for BOWP from expiration date? Can you still apply before 1 month from VISA expiration date and still continue to work till the final decision is made?

JuanDLink

May 15, 2018
Just want to know how soon you should apply for BOWP from expiration date? Can you still apply before 1 month from VISA expiration date and continue to work
That's exactly what I did. My OWP expired on August 8th, applied on July 5th. I was on implied status until yesterday.

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
All the June PPRs today has me motivated that by this time next month we'll have had some really good news here

TMicallo

Sep 7, 2018
Hey, if I live in Vancouver and I get the PPR announcement what should I do? It hasn't happened yet but my AOR was the 24th of July and I want to be ready when it happens.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hey, if I live in Vancouver and I get the PPR announcement what should I do? It hasn't happened yet but my AOR was the 24th of July and I want to be ready when it happens.
Raise a toast of champagne at home as soon as you see the PPR email. Then post here on this forum and let all of us know. Then get spoiled at some bar close to home so that you can return back home without much damage hopefully.

TMicallo

Sep 7, 2018
Raise a toast of champagne at home as soon as you see the PPR email. Then post here on this forum and let all of us know. Then get spoiled at some bar close to home so that you can return back home without much damage hopefully.
I mean yes, of course I'm going to celebrate lol.
What I meant in the question is where should I go? SHould I send my passport somewhere? I have no idea what to do when PPR happens, since most of the information I'm finding is for people who live outside of Canada. Cheers!

Aneshaneja

Oct 15, 2018
Can anyone please tell me.....what is final interview for PR
Medical passed
Background check in process
Application in process

maryjanesmith

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Good to know. Congrats. I applied on July 16th. Still nothing