+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

sushminder

Jan 15, 2019
hello every1....i got a remedical request on 18th june....but doctor makes a mistake in my emedical name....when i call doctor he told me that it was a small mistaka and you dont have to worry about it.....it is almost more thn a week and till now cic didnt update my medical status....please help me...
@tobs

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes, I am in review required.
Just From one officer to another
My VO is Ottawa
Yes I ordered my GCMS. Got on 4th April.
I m in review required for ;
1. bank letter did not mention the full account numbers for two accounts and PA submitted bank statements for cheque account only.
Actually there are two accounts for me , one cheque and other savings. All the funds are in the savings account ( just name of the accounts and suffix was mentioned in the letter). I submitted the bank statements for cheque account for the last six months at the time of submission as bank generates monthly statements for cheque account and 6 monthly automatic statements for ‘savings’. At the time of submission I didn’t have the continuous bank statements for savings account as those were not generated by that time. So, I submitted the cheque account bank statements as THOSE DO INDICATE the balance of savings account at the end. And I mentioned in the cover letter that the funds are in savings account.
Now, I have submitted proactively the bank statements for savings account as I have those now , with the explanation. Also, an updated bank letter with FULL ACCOUNT numbers mentioned and all the other details required by IRCC on the bank letter.
2. Review required is for; company A and company B have the same logo on the reference letter.
I have provided with the explanation that this is same because the owner is same for both the companies although separate entities. The website for both companies shows the same logo and I provided with photos clicked of both companies showing the same logo for further evidence.
I think your case should be fine and nothing to worry as of now.

Reactions: Priyal1717

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes, I am in review required.
Just From one officer to another
My VO is Ottawa
Yes I ordered my GCMS. Got on 4th April.
I m in review required for ;
1. bank letter did not mention the full account numbers for two accounts and PA submitted bank statements for cheque account only.
Actually there are two accounts for me , one cheque and other savings. All the funds are in the savings account ( just name of the accounts and suffix was mentioned in the letter). I submitted the bank statements for cheque account for the last six months at the time of submission as bank generates monthly statements for cheque account and 6 monthly automatic statements for ‘savings’. At the time of submission I didn’t have the continuous bank statements for savings account as those were not generated by that time. So, I submitted the cheque account bank statements as THOSE DO INDICATE the balance of savings account at the end. And I mentioned in the cover letter that the funds are in savings account.
Now, I have submitted proactively the bank statements for savings account as I have those now , with the explanation. Also, an updated bank letter with FULL ACCOUNT numbers mentioned and all the other details required by IRCC on the bank letter.
2. Review required is for; company A and company B have the same logo on the reference letter.
I have provided with the explanation that this is same because the owner is same for both the companies although separate entities. The website for both companies shows the same logo and I provided with photos clicked of both companies showing the same logo for further evidence.
What does it state in your gcms by the way, with regards to the notes section?

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
What does it state in your gcms by the way, with regards to the notes section?
The case analyst notes says that: review required. Officer please review funds. And the above mentioned reason for review.
Rest it says ; A11.2 appears met, R75 FSW minimum requirements - appears met, R76 selection criteria FSW/Funds - appears met, FSW points total :74, ready to finalise, RPRF : complete

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I
The case analyst notes says that: review required. Officer please review funds. And the above mentioned reason for review.
Rest it says ; A11.2 appears met, R75 FSW minimum requirements - appears met, R76 selection criteria FSW/Funds - appears met, FSW points total :74, ready to finalise, RPRF : complete
I think in your case you don't have to worry and it's just a matter of time for now and please let us know if your medical expired and if you receive a remedicals request or a ghost update?

Reactions: Priyal1717

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
after 11 months of wait in ip1, I finally got an update:) ADR for schedule A.
im just wondering (hoping):
1. is there anything related between sch A and PPR?
2. anyone got refused after submitting sch A?
3. how long does it take to get ppr after submitting sch A?
thank you guys in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
W
What was the reason for the delay in your application and there's no possibility of getting rejected at this point and congratulations you will receive PPR in the coming weeks.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
just to give you a heads up, I'm on RR for the same reason and I submitted mine 3 months ago, I ordered 3 notes already and no update since.
Do you mean you submitted the document proactively, the missing job duties so in that sense you did submit the month of March 2019 or something?

afroze

Aug 19, 2015
how about ur medicals ?

Reactions: djangoboy

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
So I got my email to submit my passport which I did but I realized that my medical is over a year old by now but I did not see any request to send another medical report or anything. So my question is if someone is in the same situation? Also can anyone share how to contact IRCC through phone from US??

Appreciate the help.
hi my medical also expired, without re-medical they extended my medical for one year. So no worries just go ahead and submit your passport.