+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Medical expired on June 13. My application was updated today. Medical changed from "medical passed" to "You do not need a medical exam". What does it mean?
Same happened to us as well. AOR 17 July and still in IP1. Meds expired recently and med changed to you don't need a medical exam. File was moved to NDVO from Ottawa in May

Last edited:
Reactions: djangoboy

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Not sure how long we still have to wait! Any thoughts?

FSW-O
AOR: July, 2018
Criminality- passed
Med - passed
R10 - passed
Eligibility- MET for 10 months, no touch on file since August, 2018
Security: Not Started
Account shows “background in process”, assume that is IP2.
No RR according to notes.
~~~~~~~~~~ ( 10 months later)~~~~~
Med expired: June 3, 2019
ADR- June 7, 2019
Eligibility: change to passed
Security: finally “ In progress”
Ghost update: June 25, 2019

Not sure this ghost update is related with changes on my eligibility/ security status, or a sign of PPR. I have waited for days, no ppr, also no remed.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Not sure how long we still have to wait! Any thoughts?

FSW-O
AOR: July, 2018
Criminality- passed
Med - passed
R10 - passed
Eligibility- MET for 10 months, no touch on file since August, 2018
Security: Not Started
Account shows “background in process”, assume that is IP2.
No RR according to notes.
~~~~~~~~~~ ( 10 months later)~~~~~
Med expired: June 3, 2019
ADR- June 7, 2019
Eligibility: change to passed
Security: finally “ In progress”
Ghost update: June 25, 2019

Not sure this ghost update is related with changes on my eligibility/ security status, or a sign of PPR. I have waited for days, no ppr, also no remed.
What was your adr on..... Looks like your file is being reviewed by the officer and you will receive PPR in the following week.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
What was your adr on..... Looks like your file is being reviewed by the officer and you will receive PPR in the following week.
The adr is background doc that was not asked by them initially. They notes that as “not on file” in GCMS notes, but not consider this as RR.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
I can't understand what you are trying to say?
I meant in the notes, the documents they asked is marked as “ document not on file” in GCMS notes. But eligibility showed as “met” instead of “review required” even with the “missing” doc. They didn’t list the doc at first place, and then they asked for it.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I meant in the notes, the documents they asked is marked as “ document not on file” in GCMS notes. But eligibility showed as “met” instead of “review required” even with the “missing” doc. They didn’t list the doc at first place, and then they asked for it.
Okay I understand,.

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello all. Our case is stuck with the medicals. My husband just got his remed done twice days back and today we got a call that he needs to get a cardiology test done. Any idea what all this is about? Thanks

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Hello all. Our case is stuck with the medicals. My husband just got his remed done twice days back and today we got a call that he needs to get a cardiology test done. Any idea what all this is about? Thanks
Possibly a hypertension?