31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hi all

AOR: 31/07/2018
Still IP1
MEP: 22nd August
Eligibility: RR for POF

Calling agents every now and then. They say Officer is reviewing. Last note on 30/05/2019: awaiting office review.

Please share if anyone else in the same situation?
Also, please advise everyone what should I do at this point?

Thanks

Reactions: djangoboy

Anurag003

Oct 21, 2018
So I got my email to submit my passport which I did but I realized that my medical is over a year old by now but I did not see any request to send another medical report or anything. So my question is if someone is in the same situation? Also can anyone share how to contact IRCC through phone from US??

Appreciate the help.

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
But they didn't check his BP. Also we haven't received any message from CIC but got a call from the diagnostic centre. This is really dragging on forever now.

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
So I got my email to submit my passport which I did but I realized that my medical is over a year old by now but I did not see any request to send another medical report or anything. So my question is if someone is in the same situation? Also can anyone share how to contact IRCC through phone from US??

Appreciate the help.
Congratulations on receiving you PPR.
They might have already extended your medicals as you have already received PPR

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
But they didn't check his BP. Also we haven't received any message from CIC but got a call from the diagnostic centre. This is really dragging on forever now.
Normally they do check the BP
Cardiology test indicates two possibilities;
1. Maybe BP
2. Or something in blood test

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
In blood test; the cholesterol and triglycerides levels are the two factors for indicating a cardiology test.

sushminder

Jan 15, 2019
hello every1....i got a remedical request on 18th june....but doctor makes a mistake in my emedical name....when i call doctor he told me that it was a small mistaka and you dont have to worry about it.....it is almost more thn a week and till now cic didnt update my medical status....please help me...

afroze

Aug 19, 2015
Hi all

AOR: 31/07/2018
Still IP1
MEP: 22nd August
Eligibility: RR for POF

Calling agents every now and then. They say Officer is reviewing. Last note on 30/05/2019: awaiting office review.

Please share if anyone else in the same situation?
Also, please advise everyone what should I do at this point?

Thanks
I am also in same situation

AOR :23 July 2018
Mep Passed : 29 Aug
still in Ip1
from gcms notes ---- Agent review : Police certificates officer : Please review personal history

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I am also in same situation

AOR :23 July 2018
Mep Passed : 29 Aug
still in Ip1
from gcms notes ---- Agent review : Police certificates officer : Please review personal history
Hi Afroze and Priyal, looks like a considerable applications are pending in review required as of now and also we consider the Immi tracker website it seems to be like many people have applied for PR in the months of July, August, September and October and hence may be the delay.

Another point to note is did your medicals expire or something and did you'll receive a ghost update or something.

Reactions: Priyal1717

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hi Afroze and Priyal, looks like a considerable applications are pending in review required as of now and also we consider the Immi tracker website it seems to be like many people have applied for PR in the months of July, August, September and October and hence may be the delay.

Another point to note is did your medicals expire or something and did you'll receive a ghost update or something.
My medical will expire on 9th July.
No ghost updates.
When I called IRCC last. The agent told me that my file going from one officer to another for reviewing. She told me to wait untill I hear anything from them. She also said that all the documents in my file are in order. About medicals, she mentioned that the officer will decide if they need a re-med.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
My medical will expire on 9th July.
No ghost updates.
When I called IRCC last. The agent told me that my file going from one officer to another for reviewing. She told me to wait untill I hear anything from them. She also said that all the documents in my file are in order. About medicals, she mentioned that the officer will decide if they need a re-med.
Is it going from one visa office to another or just from one officer to the next one.
Are you in review required by the way and did you order Gcms notes?

Anurav

Dec 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
Hi....
Entering 12th month now....Still eligibility in review.... No update since medical (Aug 2018)....Medical expires in 2 weeks......What kind of Express entry is this!!! Very Inefficient officers.....NO communication....I dont mind waiting for 1 more year but atleast inform us or communicate.....

Anyone who got PPR mail directly (No ghost updates) after being in RR for eligibility?

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Is it going from one visa office to another or just from one officer to the next one.
Are you in review required by the way and did you order Gcms notes?
Yes, I am in review required.
Just From one officer to another
My VO is Ottawa
Yes I ordered my GCMS. Got on 4th April.
I m in review required for ;
1. bank letter did not mention the full account numbers for two accounts and PA submitted bank statements for cheque account only.
Actually there are two accounts for me , one cheque and other savings. All the funds are in the savings account ( just name of the accounts and suffix was mentioned in the letter). I submitted the bank statements for cheque account for the last six months at the time of submission as bank generates monthly statements for cheque account and 6 monthly automatic statements for ‘savings’. At the time of submission I didn’t have the continuous bank statements for savings account as those were not generated by that time. So, I submitted the cheque account bank statements as THOSE DO INDICATE the balance of savings account at the end. And I mentioned in the cover letter that the funds are in savings account.
Now, I have submitted proactively the bank statements for savings account as I have those now , with the explanation. Also, an updated bank letter with FULL ACCOUNT numbers mentioned and all the other details required by IRCC on the bank letter.
2. Review required is for; company A and company B have the same logo on the reference letter.
I have provided with the explanation that this is same because the owner is same for both the companies although separate entities. The website for both companies shows the same logo and I provided with photos clicked of both companies showing the same logo for further evidence.

afroze

Aug 19, 2015

My medical will expire on 21 July
No ghost update
My file was not touched since September 2018