+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hello All,

Need your inputs. I am about to finish my 6 month mark on Jan 20th.
Upon calling CIC, got to know that my eligibility is recommended passed, but my background checks haven't started yet.
Anybody in same boat. It's kind of frustrating.
No updates on my application apart from the medical update

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello All,

Upon calling CIC, got to know that my eligibility is recommended passed, but my background checks haven't started yet.
Yes. There are quite a number of people in the same boat.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Yes. There are quite a number of people in the same boat.
Agreed...And that boat is becoming a cruise now in terms of size :)
All CEC Inlands are waiting and will or have already crossed 6 months mark....
CSE replies are very generic, so not much help....
Calling CIC not much luck for me as I was being told just to wait...
Ordering Notes is only option which tells you precise status....

Amg_man

Nov 27, 2018
Hello All,

Same here buddy ...and many mant more of us...just be patient and try to distract yourself from the process. Believe me this helps!

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
No, I am asking that in Background check: coloumn of your CIC account.
Whether it is showing,”we are processing your background check” or “ your file is in progress “?
We r reviewing whether you met the eligibility,your application is in process, we will inform you whn we will start backgrd

Last edited:

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Why didn't you change it to an electronic one ? You've been waiting for 8 years patiently when there are people unable to wait 6 months!
Sorry i don't know how it change to an electronic one, anyway now everythings is at the end we are around 8 months in SS still not finished we are still waiting for security sceerning result and my parents medical also expired in 27 december 2018 Just in 7 december 2018 they request for RPRF which i paid the fee still no respones from them.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Sorry i don't know how it change to an electronic one, anyway now everythings is at the end we are around 8 months in SS still not finished we are still waiting for security sceerning result and my parents medical also expired in 27 december 2018 Just in 7 december 2018 they request for RPRF which i paid the fee still no respones from them.
I wish you all the best and your family. The RPRF request is a sign that your PPR is very close!

Reactions: Aziz123

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I wish you all the best and your family. The RPRF request is a sign that your PPR is very close!
Thanks EE456 :) your reply makes me feel confident. I wish this long process become as soon end and acutely im tired of waiting i love canada because of this land i waited this long term.