+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
No problem pal. You're confused because you assume RPRF comes when application is ready for approval, but that's not true or at least no longer true (I heard this, but it's way back). Now RPRF comes after R10 done, usually at the same time with Med passed.
We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

After December 7,2018 RPRF fee request which i paid next day, no respones till yet from NDVO and my medical expired in 27 December 2018 i don't know when IRCC will request for another medical exam...?

Just one week ago when i again email about my application.
They reply: today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

Please could u tell me my application is in which stage is ?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

After December 7,2018 RPRF fee request which i paid next day, no respones till yet from NDVO and my medical expired in 27 December 2018 i don't know when IRCC will request for another medical exam...?

They reply: today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

Your application is 8 years old ?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019

I'm not familiar with any of your messages :rolleyes:. Are you a paper-based applicant?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Reactions: Aziz123

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
Whenever u complete the 6 months, call them. Kindly if u r Egyptian keep me updated
Alright. Thanks, my 6 months will finish on 27 Jan. I will call them immediately after that. Thanks for your replies, although I am not Egyptian, I will appreciate your guidance and help.

Reactions: Smmm

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Hi!

AOR 24th July 2018.
Sent mail to ottawa and got below response
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Any idea here what does additional verification means?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi!

AOR 24th July 2018.
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

It's still undergoing background checks

Reactions: Kirty

mehdiattari

Jun 13, 2018
Iran
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
Hi!

AOR 24th July 2018.

I send the cpc-o an e-mail and received the exact response as yours.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Eligibility is in pprocess, medical clear, bkgrd and criminalty not started
No, I am asking that in Background check: coloumn of your CIC account.
Whether it is showing,”we are processing your background check” or “ your file is in progress “?