+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
Received a reply from IRCC today. Not sure what it means...query was

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible

Reactions: bhaumik_

Pris

May 11, 2018
Just received a response to my CSE :mad:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
It is very annoying... such a basic response, doesnt help us see any clearer in what's going on... any plan to call them? I will in 4 days, when I reach 6 months
Very generic....Most of them are crossing 6 months mark...
So, % of cases going beyond 6 months is surely more than 20%

Also, no help from CSE, emails, anything...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
It is very annoying... such a basic response, doesnt help us see any clearer in what's going on... any plan to call them? I will in 4 days, when I reach 6 months
There are so many with security not started like you on the June thread you can join there too so you can get updates from others.

bhaumik_

Nov 20, 2018
Indeed it is! I will try calling on Monday first thing in the morning.

I've heard that agents can tell you if your application is approved.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Indeed it is! I will try calling on Monday first thing is the morning.

I've heard that agents can tell you if your file is approved.
Yes they can.

ExpressoEntry

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I raised a cse and I got the following reply the next day. Did any one else got a similar reply?

AOR july 4th..

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely"

Last edited:

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I raised a cse and I got the following reply the next day. Did any one else got a similar reply?

AOR july 4th..

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely"
Hi,

I got almost the exact same reply a couple of weeks ago and I didn’t even ask for an update on my case. (I had a query about a tourist visa status whilst we were waiting for PR).

I found the ‘I hope this information was useful’ paragraph a little insulting to be honest. In my case I didn’t feel the response contained any actual information, let alone it being useful in any way!

Hopefully you get a more meaningful email shortly.

Reactions: cecict

ExpressoEntry

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

I got almost the exact same reply a couple of weeks ago and I didn’t even ask for an update on my case. (I had a query about a tourist visa status whilst we were waiting for PR).

I found the ‘I hope this information was useful’ paragraph a little insulting to be honest. In my case I didn’t feel the response contained any actual information, let alone it being useful in any way!

Hopefully you get a more meaningful email shortly.
Thanks for the info. Did you get a more helpful response at a later stage or was this it? I did not receive anything in over a week after I got this reply.

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for the info. Did you get a more helpful response at a later stage or was this it? I did not receive anything in over a week after I got this reply.
No. I had to go back with a very specific set of questions on a second CSE. It took a bit longer to get reply but the response I got actually addressed the questions I had. (Again though, this wasn’t to do with when my application will be approved).

I assume I will be in the same situation as you in a couple of weeks time (I hit 6 months on 25th Jan). I will have no problem with raising polite CSEs, with very specific questions, on a daily basis if they are going to send out standard reply’s with no useful information in them.

Good luck.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
No. I had to go back with a very specific set of questions on a second CSE. It took a bit longer to get reply but the response I got actually addressed the questions I had. (Again though, this wasn’t to do with when my application will be approved).

I assume I will be in the same situation as you in a couple of weeks time (I hit 6 months on 25th Jan). I will have no problem with raising polite CSEs, with very specific questions, on a daily basis if they are going to send out standard reply’s with no useful information in them.

Good luck.
I think bugging them, even with polite CSEs, would be counterproductive and could even backfire. You're only 2 weeks away from the 6 months, the good news could come soon.

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
Jan 15 2019 is maintenance day guys. Hoping for PPR rain for all here. fingers crossed!