+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Received rply Ottawa mail

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
AOR ?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
All - Finally I got my COPR today. I applied on my own and this forum was so useful in clearing all my doubts throughout the process. Not a single day has gone by in last 6 months when I have not visited this forum.

Timelines

ITA: 11 July
AOR: 27 July
IP1: 18 Aug
New Born ADR: 2 Oct
New Born docs submit: 4 Oct
Additional docs status changed to NA: 6 Oct
IP2: 15 Nov
Profile Updated: ADR from NA to We are reviewing: 18 Dec
File Approved based on call: 18 Dec
PPR: 21 Dec
Passports Submitted: 27 Dec
COPR: 10 Jan
FSWO - Singapore, Indian Citizen, VO - Ottawa, Family of 3, Extensive Travel history, 3 PCC’s (India, US & SG)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
All - Finally I got my COPR today. I applied on my own and this forum was so useful in clearing all my doubts throughout the process. Not a single day has gone by in last 6 months when I have not visited this forum.

Timelines

FSWO - Singapore, Indian Citizen, VO - Ottawa, Family of 3, Extensive Travel history, 3 PCC’s (India, US & SG)
Congrats. That was fast.

Reactions: Jaywalker

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017

Timelines

Congrats!

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I had raised a CSE on Jan 8th and got a response this morning.

Good day Sharath Krishnamurthy,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I am left with 1 day for my 6th month completion. CEC Inland. Not sure how long it further takes.

Regards,
Sharath

Reactions: TanuP

SahanK

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018

Timelines

Congratulations

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello Folks,

I will be landing at Toronto in second week of March. I am from South of India and speak English, Tamil, Hindi & Kannada. I am trying to find a Room/Shared Accommodation in GTA, in which I would be staying for a year, as I am planning to bring my family only after a year. I am looking for a safe, well connected and close to city centre neighbourhood. Would like to hear from folks who have any information about Room/Shared Accommodation.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Go on Craigslist Toronto to find shared accommodation. Be VERY CAREFUL with posters who tell you to send the money first through any means before your arrival. Never fall for that!

Reactions: tobs

javier500

Apr 11, 2016

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I am left with 1 day for my 6th month completion. CEC Inland. Not sure how long it further takes.

Regards,
Sharath
May I ask how did you raise CIC by mail, please? I am waiting my PPR for more than 1 week. They told me that my application was approved January 2th but no PPR mail...

Thanks!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Reactions: javier500

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Hello Folks,

I will be landing at Toronto in second week of March. I am from South of India and speak English, Tamil, Hindi & Kannada. I am trying to find a Room/Shared Accommodation in GTA, in which I would be staying for a year, as I am planning to bring my family only after a year. I am looking for a safe, well connected and close to city centre neighbourhood. Would like to hear from folks who have any information about Room/Shared Accommodation.

Thanks,
Srinivas
Check Reddit/Toronto
Toronto Craigslist. I found mine on Vancouver craigslist, but as another post here warned - this place is full of scams. if it's too good to be true, it probably is. know your rights before you sign anything. Be wary of what documents you show them. best bet would be to stay at a hostel for a couple of days and then look for a long-term rental. Another thing to bear in mind - be in the know of what local rent is like and what's included/or not in that rent (hydro, utilities, cable, laundry etc). I think there are some boards here about housing, might be useful to check there or bounce ideas off them. Just like with any other big city, if it's close to the city centre, it's more $$$. Having said that, public transit in the country is amazing and a huge help for new immigrants.
Toronto Kijiji
I'm sure there are groups on FB
padmapper is good too.

Good luck!

Reactions: cadgijoe and tobs

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019

Regards,
Sharath
I received the same response. Completed 6 months earlier this week. FSW - inland.

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

Could someone share what will be the fastest way to do landing in Toronto ( we are already in Toronto) .

1. Is it mandatory all family members have to do landing at a time, as interview is taking long time to schedule, Can I do separate landing by flag poling at Niagara rainbow bridge and later can I take my family for landing interview ?

Reactions: Smmm