+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi All,

Need urgent help. my application move to ip2 today(Aor 22 july) but i got request to renew my passport (expiring in march) and re do medical (expiring in jan). For passport renewal, they have asked me to submit new passport in 7 days. Can i request extension for few more days. If yes, please tell me procedure. Also for medicals, do i need to upload copy of documents given by hospital or hospital only has to upload test results. I also didn't find options to upload documents in mycic account. Should i submit ADR for both passport and medicals.

Thanks in advance.
Bhaskar
Medicals- You will get a confirmation which you can upload in the new placeholder in your CIC account.
Passport-Provide proof that you have applied for a new passport and request for an extension mentioning how long your passport will take to be issued.

Reactions: Bj1988

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
Hello averyone just moved to ip2 November 10 th , I'm just afraid of rejection after reading that we can have rejection at stage !!!

Reactions: sam2985

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello averyone just moved to ip2 November 10 th , I'm just afraid of rejection after reading that we can have rejection at stage !!!
Just relax, my friend. And hope for the best

Reactions: sissi25

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi All,

Need urgent help. my application move to ip2 today(Aor 22 july) but i got request to renew my passport (expiring in march) and re do medical (expiring in jan). For passport renewal, they have asked me to submit new passport in 7 days. Can i request extension for few more days. If yes, please tell me procedure. Also for medicals, do i need to upload copy of documents given by hospital or hospital only has to upload test results. I also didn't find options to upload documents in mycic account. Should i submit ADR for both passport and medicals.

Thanks in advance.
Bhaskar
Well if you raise a CSE they respond to that in 2 weeks by that time your 7 days are over. I would make all efforts to get the passport within 7 days. If you don’t get one in 7 days then upload the details of the passport application, receiptetc and tell them that you are trying to get one but it will take some time.

Reactions: Bj1988