+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
AOR July 30 , FSW-O , IP1 since August 22 , still waiting...and it's crushing me,people. knowing everything um involved in right now especially my job is temporary , makes it harder to perform, besides not having a clear timeline of when this wait gonna end
I know! It's not that easy!

Reactions: M_A

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
TBH, we are not wasting anything. Unless you are unable to call CIC yourself. Ralph's office is no different than calling CIC yourself, he is getting only information that you can obtain by calling them.

And it's noted on GCMS notes as well that Ralph's Office called asking about status. Same as it's noted when you call.
YEA?! It will be mentioned on your notes, if he asks the status of your application on your behalf? Why is that? Strange!

Pris

May 11, 2018
Yep! I haven't got my notes yet! (requested on Oct 5)
Emailing them didn't work as well :( Too bad! too bad!

Have you ordered your notes on the same date?
Same here
Ordered since 21st September...
Moved to IP2 since then so a bit pointless to get 2 months old notes

Reactions: M_A

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
Eligibility is "In Progress" means it is Recommend Passed. That's how Ralph reports Eligibility status...So, you are in a good position......If you order GCMS notes you'd be able to see that...So, you will get an update very soon...

Ah hoping for an update :) into 3 months in IP1 ......!!! Thanks for the info !!!

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Yep! I haven't got my notes yet! (requested on Oct 5)
Emailing them didn't work as well :( Too bad! too bad!

Have you ordered your notes on the same date?
Yeah , I did on the same date..nothing yet

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
When I applied for my EE-PR, I was in India. Now I have moved to Myanmar and am at IP-2 stage and IRCC has been informed. As and when I get PPR, can I get my visa/COPR from Canadian Embassy here in Myanmar? If yes, what will be the process?
Thanks in advance.

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Hi All,

Need urgent help. my application move to ip2 today(Aor 22 july) but i got request to renew my passport (expiring in march) and re do medical (expiring in jan). For passport renewal, they have asked me to submit new passport in 7 days. Can i request extension for few more days. If yes, please tell me procedure. Also for medicals, do i need to upload copy of documents given by hospital or hospital only has to upload test results. I also didn't find options to upload documents in mycic account. Should i submit ADR for both passport and medicals.

Thanks in advance.
Bhaskar

user78

Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

Need urgent help. my application move to ip2 today(Aor 22 july) but i got request to renew my passport (expiring in march) and re do medical (expiring in jan). For passport renewal, they have asked me to submit new passport in 7 days. Can i request extension for few more days. If yes, please tell me procedure. Also for medicals, do i need to upload copy of documents given by hospital or hospital only has to upload test results. I also didn't find options to upload documents in mycic account. Should i submit ADR for both passport and medicals.

Thanks in advance.
Bhaskar
Congrats for your IP2!
I can't help you concerning your request for an extension.
To upload documents, there is a link on top of your account page "view submitted application". That's where you can upload new docs.

Reactions: Bj1988