+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Yes. Want to know whether there are more stages?
Regarding the status of eligibility, if they say it is met/recommened passed by the case analyst, remember it is yet to be approved by the case officer (visa officer).
The case officer assesses your file once he gets all the reports from case analysts and security departments and then makes the final call. If the tides arent in your favor, officer can choose to ask for an ADR or reject the application directly for not meeting any specific requirement although case analysts has given a thumbs up on criterias.
As of now, the skies, the tides and seas are perfect for Ur sail. Cheers!!

SahanK

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Regarding the status of eligibility, if they say it is met/recommened passed by the case analyst, remember it is yet to be approved by the case officer (visa officer).
The case officer assesses your file once he gets all the reports from case analysts and security departments and then makes the final call. If the tides arent in your favor, officer can choose to ask for an ADR or reject the application directly for not meeting any specific requirement although case analysts has given a thumbs up on criterias.
As of now, the skies, the tides and seas are perfect for Ur sail. Cheers!!
Thanks

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
I've seen in another thread that this Ralph replies only once. If that is really true I think you guys are wasting a silver bullet that could be very helpful if your case passes the 6 months threshold.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
I've seen in another thread that this Ralph replies only once. If that is really true I think you guys are wasting a silver bullet that could be very helpful if your case passes the 6 months threshold.
TBH, we are not wasting anything. Unless you are unable to call CIC yourself. Ralph's office is no different than calling CIC yourself, he is getting only information that you can obtain by calling them.

And it's noted on GCMS notes as well that Ralph's Office called asking about status. Same as it's noted when you call.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Um in the exactly in the same boat , but haven't e-mailed them , I'll wait perhaps till wednesday this week , if I didn't get the notes , I'll definetely email them
Yep! I haven't got my notes yet! (requested on Oct 5)
Emailing them didn't work as well :( Too bad! too bad!

Have you ordered your notes on the same date?