+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
July 19 Applicant, I was informed by an agent that they have returned my file for a missing document...
Does anyone have any idea usually how long does it take to get the application back?

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
July 19 Applicant, I was informed by an agent that they have returned my file for a missing document...
Does anyone have any idea usually how long does it take to get the application back?
Sorry to hear that it is stressful. I was reading your posts i thoght they have your app entered in the system already. Did agent say which document was missing?

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
about a couple days to a week as what i've heard from other members... sorry to hear did u just called today?

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
about a couple days to a week as what i've heard from other members... sorry to hear did u just called today?
I called twice.. this morning when I called the agent said that they opened my application and I need to wait until further instructions... I called them again around 6pm EST at that time agent told me that officer has made a note this afternoon saying that they returned my application for a missing document

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I just received an email from CPC Mississauga saying they are pleased to inform that I have met requirements as a sponsor, also they said they will request SA and PCC within next 5 days, after they will transfer files to visa office. What's the next step further please help also is this email called AOR2?
Thanks
You will receive another email within a week or two to submit PCC and Schedule A. Until then nothing to worry about.

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Just an FYI... today I recieved an email with my Sponsorship Approval letter but when I called CIC last week they told me that I had been approved on August 17th and the agent I spoke with wasn't sure why I had not recieved the email at that time.... So not too sure what's going on over there...
Nothing is going on there. They are just doing there job. I would say be patient and wait for your application to be processed. I understand that it's hard and frustrating to do but that's the only option. Hopefully, by the end of this year you will get a good news. I have some friends they have applied in April and haven't received a PR yet.

Taba0413

Jul 17, 2017
Hello!

I just linked my account and it says "action required" but there is no required document or messages. Is this normal? There is no PCC and ScH A request yet.

Can someone answer my question?

Aug 31, 2017
Hello Guys. I am new here
I have applied for SPOUSE PR
My application was submitted on 26th June 2017
The processing started on 1st August 2017
I received the AOR on 9th August 2017
Received the PCC & Schedule A request on 11th August
Received the Medical request on 16th August
Did my medical on 21st August
Got the notification of medical recieved from cic on 27th August

I am getting very impatient. Can anyone help me with what is going to happen next? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D

Aug 31, 2017
Hello!

I just linked my account and it says "action required" but there is no required document or messages. Is this normal? There is no PCC and ScH A request yet.

Can someone answer my question?
It is absolutely okay. Wait for a few days. There might be a glitch. I faced the same problem but in a a few days I got the request for PCC & SA.