+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
it is funny that they told me that they are still working on July 11 because my application was received on July 14 and told you they are working on July 14 because your application was received on the 19th. The good news is that our applications are still there with no notes or comments to return or anything like that. I hope we will have something in few more days.
lol... They are just beating around the bush

Aggarwal123

Aug 23, 2017
Check on your PR card, you have something called ID no..... its the same thing that is there on your work permit/student permit
Thanks
I called dem, the person told me it's in the system , if any more information is required the office will contact u,

It was received on 17th July , fingers crossed

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Thanks
I called dem, the person told me it's in the system , if any more information is required the office will contact u,

It was received on 17th July , fingers crossed
Thats what they told me last 7 times.... just keep on trying until you find a co-operative rep who can dig info for you

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
is it possible for a file to be returned if a note has been made for request of additional documents? and if the we have been given an application number?

punkiister

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi There,

How can you check PA's ECAS, I have linked PA's to my Account ad I am sponsor, Firstly I received an email being sponsor that they received my file, the very next day my wife who is PA received an attachment which stated AOR from CIC now I am waiting for any updates after that, I linked it to my account and I don't see any updates on ecas, what I see is every thing is in progress and nothing requested.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Enter PA's File Number and other information. You can also check with our own UCI.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Thats what they told me last 7 times.... just keep on trying until you find a co-operative rep who can dig info for you
from what I gathered within these past few days, they have an initial screening step in which they look to see if there are any missing forms or incomplete data or major errors within your application. if there is they will return your application without assigning any temp application number and you should have received your application by now. if there are no major issues with your file, they will assign a temp application number and enter your basic info into their system and then an officer reviews your file in detail and then if he/she decides you are eligible then you will get an AOR. So if your application is in their system and the officer is reviewing that means you are in the clear for their first step of reviewing.

Reactions: Uzma.Siayed7

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
is it possible for a file to be returned if a note has been made for request of additional documents? and if the we have been given an application number?
I'm assuming you haven't received your AOR yet, right? if yes, did you asked the agent to check if there was a note on your application about being returned to you or not? they might just give you an AoR and then ask you to submit the missing documents they are looking for.
an agent told me once if you are assigned a temp application number there is still a chance that they might return your application. when was your application received by them?

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
from what I gathered within these past few days, they have an initial screening step in which they look to see if there are any missing forms or incomplete data or major errors within your application. if there is they will return your application without assigning any temp application number and you should have received your application by now. if there are no major issues with your file, they will assign a temp application number and enter your basic info into their system and then an officer reviews your file in detail and then if he/she decides you are eligible then you will get an AOR. So if your application is in their system and the officer is reviewing that means you are in the clear for their first step of reviewing.
But the agent on the phone didn't gave me any temp number or anything.... He was just able to find my file through UCI number and confirmed my husband's detail... and said that we got your file and they did entered some info in the system and now I have to wait for further instructions..

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
But the agent on the phone didn't gave me any temp number or anything.... He was just able to find my file through UCI number and confirmed my husband's detail... and said that we got your file and they did entered some info in the system and now I have to wait for further instructions..
next time you call them, ask them to give you your temp number. Although, you can't do anything with it until it is activated and you get your AOR, once they have you in their system that means you have a temp number as well.

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
next time you call them, ask them to give you your temp number. Although, you can't do anything with it until it is activated and you get your AOR, once they have you in their system that means you have a temp number as well.
I will... I will call them tomorrow morning.. Thanks :)

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
When I called today agent said application is not entered yet in the system and it is perfectly normal and when I asked is there any note or comment for return of appliation in case if it is being returned. He said there is no note after checking my UCI. I am the sponsor