+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 applications from Pakistan

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
T

Exatly what im asking
All of us have the same query!

I tried to extract data from last year candidates record, from this website, which were at the exact same stage as us - some said: by 12/13th of August the embassy had started intimating the applicants.

However, we are still kept in the dark!

Rija

Aug 12, 2017
All of us have the same query!

I tried to extract data from last year candidates record, from this website, which were at the exact same stage as us - some said: by 12/13th of August the embassy had started intimating the applicants.

However, we are still kept in the dark!
What is your application status?

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
What is your application status?
First Rejection (paper): 1st June 2017
(Changed my sponsor and addressed queries (which were absurd btw) raised by the VO)

Second Attempt (online): 16th July 2017
Medical (upfront); status: Pass: 1st August (I believe because I was checking my application every 2/3 days)

Current Status: Under Processing

Program: Masters of Dev Practice at U.W

Personal feeling: second time, its close to impossible to get acceptance, no matter how strong one assumes the application to be.

What's yours?

Reactions: Hasnain ejaz

Rija

Aug 12, 2017
First Rejection (paper): 1st June 2017
(Changed my sponsor and addressed queries (which were absurd btw) raised by the VO)

Second Attempt (online): 16th July 2017
Medical (upfront); status: Pass: 1st August (I believe because I was checking my application every 2/3 days)

Current Status: Under Processing

Program: Masters of Dev Practice at U.W

Personal feeling: second time, its close to impossible to get acceptance, no matter how strong one assumes the application to be.

What's yours?
Well, its my first attempt for the permit. Started it on 7 th June online. Got the call for medical on 23rd July; 29th july updated to medical passed. Since then waiting for an update.
Who was your sponser the first time you applied, if you dont mind me asking? Secondly, did they ask you for IELTS or some other language proficiency test results?

Last edited:

asadzady1998

Aug 12, 2017
I applied through the paper application forms on 29th May 2017, from Karachi, for BBA from the Schulich School of Business - York University, beginning this September.

I took an upfront medical test but still got an email on 10th July from the Abu Dhabi visa office to take my test in the next 30 days. I emailed them to resolved the problem and on 19th July I passed my medical.

After that, there has been no update on my application and I'm still waiting.

Here's the status on the website:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HII guys! I am seeing lots off students have already cleared up medicals , which is very good thing, getting a med call and status pass to med means that 90% u hv gotten ur visa, and sooner or later u r gonna get it.
People who have passed their medical in july, U all will get visas in mid or end of august, start packing :p I am serious...
I myself applied on 27th July VFS Lahore paper based without medical, no update yet.
Lets keep this thread active.

Reactions: adiben

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody clarify the number of days it takes after passing the medical for the final decision to be taken?
Rija, which university u r going to? scholarship?
IMO, u ll get visa within coming two weeks. Its a very good thing that they called u fr med

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
HII guys! I am seeing lots off students have already cleared up medicals , which is very good thing, getting a med call and status pass to med means that 90% u hv gotten ur visa, and sooner or later u r gonna get it.
People who have passed their medical in july, U all will get visas in mid or end of august, start packing :p I am serious...
I myself applied on 27th July VFS Lahore paper based without medical, no update yet.
Lets keep this thread active.
hey, which university have you applied for? I got admission in McMaster university which is opening from 28th however my visa is still processing. I applied on 19th July. Really worried.

Rija

Aug 12, 2017
Rija, which university u r going to? scholarship?
IMO, u ll get visa within coming two weeks. Its a very good thing that they called u fr med
I have been accepted in Mount Allision University, New Brunswick. I got a 70% off for the first semester.
I hope so. Prayers needed.

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Latest updates on my online application on 20/7/2017.
Changes highlighted in bold as of today:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Was anyone of you asked for IELTS or any other proficiency test results?
As far as online application is concerned, there was no mention of submitting language proficiency results at any point of the process.

Rija

Aug 12, 2017
As far as online application is concerned, there was no mention of submitting language proficiency results at any point of the process.
What additional documents have you submitted? Also, are you an Alevel student?

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
I have been accepted in Mount Allision University, New Brunswick. I got a 70% off for the first semester.
I hope so. Prayers needed.
Hi Rija! My daughter is also accepted at MtA and already got a study visa. Good luck :)

Reactions: Whitedy_

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
What additional documents have you submitted? Also, are you an Alevel student?

docs which are generally req for online application like university acceptance letter, financial proof, passport scan, etc. but not anything related to IELTS or any other language test. Though I have cleared IELTS wit overall 7 bands which was required at the time of application to the university for master's program

Reactions: Rija