Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
When did she apply? After how many days did she get the visa?
Thank you Lord

____

StudY Permit Approved!

Date submitted @ VFS Riyadh: 17 July 2017
Date received @ Visa Office-Riyadh : 17 July 2017
Date linked @ CIC account: 19 July 2017
Date approved: 07 August 2017

TIMELINE:

Status (from 19 July 2017-05 August 2017):
Application status: Processing
Review of eligibility:
In progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: Not needed
Review of additional documents: Not needed
Interview: Not needed
Biometrics: Not needed
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: In progress

Status (06 August 2017):

Application status: Processing
Review of eligibility: Reviewing eligibiity
Review of additional documents: Not needed
Final decision: In progress

Status (07 August 2017):
Application status: Final decision has been made. See final decision below.
Review of eligibility: Eligibility has been reviewed. See final decision below.
Review of additional documents: Being reviewed
Final decision: Application approved

Total: 17 July-07 August // 22 days

Good luck to everyone. God bless us all.

Reactions: adiben

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
Hi Rija! Pretty sure your study permit will be approved soon. Acceptance in MtA's admissions process is very unique and decisions are based on academic record. Welcome to MtA. Good luck:)

Reactions: Rija

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
HII guys! I am seeing lots off students have already cleared up medicals , which is very good thing, getting a med call and status pass to med means that 90% u hv gotten ur visa, and sooner or later u r gonna get it.
People who have passed their medical in july, U all will get visas in mid or end of august, start packing :p I am serious...
I myself applied on 27th July VFS Lahore paper based without medical, no update yet.
Lets keep this thread active.

What if the upfront medical has been passed and not the requested medical?

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Well, its my first attempt for the permit. Started it on 7 th June online. Got the call for medical on 23rd July; 29th july updated to medical passed. Since then waiting for an update.
Who was your sponser the first time you applied, if you dont mind me asking? Secondly, did they ask you for IELTS or some other language proficiency test results?
Hey,

I believe, all your queries have been resolved.
I submitted my TOEFl, which was initially required for my university admission.
Initial sponsor was my maternal aunt, and now my dad!

You have passed your medical, and you are going for a Bachelor's right? Apparently, the probability of acquiring a Canadian visa for a BSc is more than a Master's. So goodluck

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
HII guys! I am seeing lots off students have already cleared up medicals , which is very good thing, getting a med call and status pass to med means that 90% u hv gotten ur visa, and sooner or later u r gonna get it.
People who have passed their medical in july, U all will get visas in mid or end of august, start packing :p I am serious...
I myself applied on 27th July VFS Lahore paper based without medical, no update yet.
Lets keep this thread active.
Hey, can you say passing the medical is guaranteeing a visa, even 90%? Could you provide some stats, if you have any?
Also, the statement you have made, is it applicable for upfront medical (status passed) as well?

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Hello, Everyone!

1) Can anyone provide data from last year or share some research, regarding, the number of people who were accepted/rejected after their "upfront" medical was accepted?

2) What is the timeline for applicants who have been medically "passed" in end July/start of August, as to when will they receive final intimation?

Any clues/leads/research would be commended.

Thank you

te88nzok

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, Everyone!

1) Can anyone provide data from last year or share some research, regarding, the number of people who were accepted/rejected after their "upfront" medical was accepted?

2) What is the timeline for applicants who have been medically "passed" in end July/start of August, as to when will they receive final intimation?

Thank you
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bv7GJGnWkKFsNdctnPpYl2TsiiPCNjDdTmtJ6ikkWQE/edit#gid=0

How are you guys tracking your application through vfs tracking? Which ID should we use? I can't track mine

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hello, Everyone!

Thank you

Though passing medicals can be considered a positive sign for yr application progress, I dont think it guarantees yr visa approval logically.. what matters, I think, is your eligibility and financials to support your stay and tuition fees in Canada.. cant say much abt the timeline but I think it depends on how fast the visa officer can verify the data entered by you in the application form... well hope for the best and I pray that everyone get their visas on time In Sha Allah :)

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Though passing medicals can be considered a positive sign for yr application progress, I dont think it guarantees yr visa approval logically.. what matters, I think, is your eligibility and financials to support your stay and tuition fees in Canada.. cant say much abt the timeline but I think it depends on how fast the visa officer can verify the data entered by you in the application form... well hope for the best and I pray that everyone get their visas on time In Sha Allah :)
I see. Thank you and IA!
What's your status?

And how do they verify do you have any idea?

te88nzok

Aug 8, 2017
Private message me your phone numbers so I add you to the whatsapp group for Pakistani visa applicants for coming fall.