+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
I also received Email today stated that my application was received on the 25th of July. Also no e-cas info showing.

birbal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
I received email about receipe of the application. Does it mean that all my documents are correct and they do not need anything? So should I just wait for test date?

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
birbal said:
I received email about receipe of the application. Does it mean that all my documents are correct and they do not need anything? So should I just wait for test date?
It means the application includes all required documents and is in process. Of course, CIC might wake up down the road that they still want something extra (hopefully not!) Like fingerprint etc. Yes, wait patiently. Keep checking your ecas for any updates (usually Tuesday evenings). Good luck. :)

dazissimo

Aug 9, 2014
Montréal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-04-2011
Things are looking hopeful now! We're still waiting. Our application was received 31st July. Hopefully we'll get some kind of confirmation before October is out! ;D

dandash

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great ?!?!?!?!?!?! Because I wanted to shorten my name I received a letter today to provide a provincial ID or something .
It was a stupid idea ... now my application will be delayed .

I think the received line disappeared yesterday .

and my online status shows the below:

We sent you a letter on October 3, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
dandash said:
Great ?!?!?!?!?!?! Because I wanted to shorten my name I received a letter today to provide a provincial ID or something .
It was a stupid idea ... now my application will be delayed .

I think the received line disappeared yesterday .

and my online status shows the below:

We sent you a letter on October 3, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Woww ! You are the first July applicant , I have seen whose received line disapperared . I do hope that your name change request does not delay your case .

Would you like to share your local office ?

Thanks and good luck !

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
informatics said:
Woww ! You are the first July applicant , I have seen whose received line disapperared . I do hope that your name change request does not delay your case .

Thanks and good luck !
My line disappeared 1 month ago.

dandash

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:

Thanks and good luck !
I don't know what my local office is ... I will call CIC tomorrow and ask .
I hops this won't delay my application , since they have the option of shortening a name they should have mentioned in the application to include that " Providential ID" ...
What a waste of time !!!

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
dandash said:
I don't know what my local office is ... I will call CIC tomorrow and ask .
I hops this won't delay my application , since they have the option of shortening a name they should have mentioned in the application to include that " Providential ID" ...
What a waste of time !!!
Yup I do agree with you .

Are you in Ontario ?