+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

Sarahqse

Jul 21, 2014
Hi.

I have a question about the application. I was on leave for one semester for summer from school.

Do you know should I explain it or just the transcript is enough? I was in Canada at that time.

Thank you!

Sharif11

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mailed my application yesterday, received by MACRURY today.
Good luck everybody! :D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
If you think it's not legit, take a look at the attachment on this page: http://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/more-cic-internal-emails-on-rqs-from-atia-request/.
update this file, pls
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

the wait has begun. good luck

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
u4g5 said:
update this file, pls
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

the wait has begun. good luck
Sorry I don't use google docs -- not a good idea anyways, so I'll stay out. Thanks.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its ok to be careful.
understood.
i guess its even harder to bear when other ppl get result much faster than urs even tho applying around the same period..

Anoo

Jul 19, 2014
Empirical-Scientist said:
My package was received and signed by MACRURY at: CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION 4749 DORCHESTER ST B1P 1J3
Hi ES, Mine was received and signed by David MACRUDY.. I guess MACRUDY and MACRURY are same person

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
its ok to be careful.
understood.
i guess its even harder to bear when other ppl get result much faster than urs even tho applying around the same period..
totally. but we all know that the application is case by case, additional document/RQ can slow it down up to a year according to CIC.
as of what I saw from other forums, some people get everything finalized within one year. let's hope CIC is speeding up their work.
let's knock wood.

Mah*

Jul 23, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I'm eligible to apply today (July 23) but for some unfortunate reasons I couldn't find my record of landing and had to apply for a new one 4 months ago. They say it takes up to 6 months to receive that…. :(

Question 1: What happens if I apply without my record of landing and explain the situation in a letter?

Question 2: Regarding section 6.F work/education history; I was unemployed during 2011 and I had 2 long holidays out of the country (each trip took around 2 months). Shall I just mention unemployed or do I need to explain I was out of the country in does periods of time? If I do so, I guess I should include all the other vacations that I had in this section too just to keep it coherent, right?

I really appreciate any advice, you all know how stressful this whole thing is!