+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2014 Citizenship Applications

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
u4g5 said:
Dont see why this is RQ trigger? everybody has right to move as long as u physically remain in canada, u r fine
It's a trigger, it's not a mandate. Read here under "Documents": http://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/rq-risk-indicators/

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Empirical-Scientist said:
It's a trigger, it's not a mandate. Read here under "Documents": http://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/rq-risk-indicators/
not a legit sources.
i wouldnt worry too much, if he lived in his last address for a very long time

panmin1989

Jul 16, 2014
u4g5 said:
not a legit sources.
My driver license stayed for last address around 2 year however I moved to my current address like 1 and half year ago, I just didn't update my address for my driver license and health card, when I tried to apply for the citizenship, I feel it gonna cause any problem, are they donna check my address change record with service canada? So is it better to apply after 3 months? Thanks!

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
panmin1989 said:
My driver license stayed for last address around 2 year however I moved to my current address like 1 and half year ago, I just didn't update my address for my driver license and health card, when I tried to apply for the citizenship, I feel it gonna cause any problem, are they donna check my address change record with service canada? So is it better to apply after 3 months? Thanks!
i'd say just send it out. attach any document that indicates you are waiting for your new IDs with updated address.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
hello my daughter will start her kindergarten in august and I will apply in September for citizenship ,
my question is do I need any documents for her school?
if yes then what document will sufficient?
thanks

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
u4g5 said:
not a legit sources.
If you think it's not legit, take a look at the attachment on this page: http://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/more-cic-internal-emails-on-rqs-from-atia-request/.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lets look at the bright side that cic is taking action to reduce processing time and now ppl who even unfortunately receive RQ, they get its not long after cic start processing their case so it save TIME!

Anoo

Jul 19, 2014
Happy to join hands with the July applicants.. I sent my application on June 30th and it was received on July 7th..

venkyshanky23

Aug 8, 2009
Hi citizens-to-be,

This thread is for July 2014 applications. I'm due to submit mine July 20th with 1096 days of residence. Let's share our prep for submission and timelines here.

Good luck to all!
hii ES
point numbe 9e..LINC

I never did this in Canada what should be the answer? if I mention yes will there be an issue?
by slecting yes and signing this application..i here by give my consent to..................in detenmining my citizenship eligibility..

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
venkyshanky23 said:
hii ES
point numbe 9e..LINC

I never did this in Canada what should be the answer? if I mention yes will there be an issue?
by slecting yes and signing this application..i here by give my consent to..................in detenmining my citizenship eligibility..
Are you submitting any other language proof? For instance, if you have had a degree from a Canadian university, then that covers language proof and you shouldn't select either of the answers on 9E since neither applies to you (I did, however, explain this in a cover letter -- sometimes CIC agents make false assumptions).

venkyshanky23

Aug 8, 2009
Are you submitting any other language proof? For instance, if you have had a degree from a Canadian university, then that covers language proof and you shouldn't select either of the answers on 9E since neither applies to you (I did, however, explain this in a cover letter -- sometimes CIC agents make false assumptions).
I am submitting ielts