+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

Jun 16, 2012
MightyIsMyCreator said:
Hello!

Bless you all for this thread!

I am planning to apply this coming July 1 and have soooo many questions that I hope you people can help me with. To give you a brief, I am only applying and will not include my husband and children. I also have stepchildren who are 24 and 26 years old and working now. Here are a few of these questions:

1) IMM 5669 - Detailed history for main applicant and husband who are over 28 years old should be from the past 10 years only. And those 28 years and below should be from when they reached 18 years old? Meaning, since I am over 28 years old, I only have to provide my history from the past 10 years. Whew! It would be a pain if I need to provide the history from my younger years since 18 (hehe). Please correct me if I am wrong.

2) IMM 5669 - Aside from my husband, do my 2 stepchildren have to submit this form? They are not my dependent anymore.

3) Travel documents and photos – Does this apply to all the family members even if they are not accompanying me? How about my 2 stepchildren?

4) Education - it is my understanding that information needed here does not include high school. So, we only need to provide notarized copies of college diploma and transcript or any post secondary education like vocational, trade certificates, etc. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you very much!!!
Thank you Mayoress for your reply with regard to how I should write on the forms (if upper or lower case).

I AM RE-POSTING ABOVE QUERIES....Can you or anybody here please guide me?

Thank you again and God bless!

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have been watching this forum for sometime now and like everyone else am waiting to send my FSW application off for July 1, so thought it about time to write my first post!!! Just waiting with baited breath for the MI5 to be released - hopefully ASAP!! I am currently based in Perth, Western Australia and am so desperate not to miss out that I think I will be booking flights tomorrow to go to Canada!! I figure I will have a whirlwind holiday and at the same time deliver my application to the CIO in Nova Scotia.... crazy huh??! But I am so desperate not to miss my chance and the cap being filled that I am prepared the spend the money to support the dream!! I am applying under the registered nurse NOC but luckily also am eligible under the food services manager NOC as well... so finger crossed it won't change. My plan is to depart Australia on the 27th/28th June, so hopefully the MI5 will be out by then so I can leave Aus with complete application in hand!!

My question is this:
1. Does anyone know if the CIO in Sydney Nova Scotia will accept applications in person?

2. I was also thinking I might get a review of my application done by an immigration agent in Toronto.... can anyone recommend anyone good? I am pretty hopefully that I have done it all correctly, but given I am spending this much cash, it can't help to get it checked anyway!

Thanks for your answers in advance!!!

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
hi meisha welcome to the thread.....i wish all the best for the visa process ....i too 3152 applicant ..

*MNI*

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Hello everyone.. i needed your help in couple of things please share some info on the following
1- DO we need to send spouse's current/old job reference letters, and offer letters ?

2- IMM008 Schedule- 3 economic classes

Ques-11-your work experience
it seems like my job responsibilities will not fit in the space provided.
do i print them on separate sheet all together or do i type it in the given space by adding more page of the same question

3- IMM5669 Background declaration
Question-7 Education
I am from India, kindly share how to fill this section ?

4- Is it ok if i pay by citi bank credit card? has any one done that before ?

Thanks in advance and good luck

meisha

Sep 2, 2011
malenurseindia said:
hi meisha welcome to the thread.....i wish all the best for the visa process ....i too 3152 applicant ..

*MNI*
Many thanks for the welcome MNI :)
I can report that I have answered both of my questions myself.... sadly I cannot deliver the application in person and I just spoke to the most helpful immigration agent in Toronto - who actually spent a lot of time talking to me on a Sunday!! I was very impressed!! So although it looks like I will need to courier from Toronto, I think I might go for a trip anyway.... its never a bad thing to remind yourself of what the dream is!!!

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
rao1122 said:
Hello everyone.. i needed your help in couple of things please share some info on the following
1- DO we need to send spouse's current/old job reference letters, and offer letters ?

2- IMM008 Schedule- 3 economic classes

Ques-11-your work experience
it seems like my job responsibilities will not fit in the space provided.
do i print them on separate sheet all together or do i type it in the given space by adding more page of the same question

3- IMM5669 Background declaration
Question-7 Education
I am from India, kindly share how to fill this section ?

4- Is it ok if i pay by citi bank credit card? has any one done that before ?

Thanks in advance and good luck
Regarding Q-11- you can type it in another document and mentioned it in the form as Additional Document and then type the form Name Question number and give your job description.

sorry cant help you out for the last 2 ques as I am from Bangladesh.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon....
Rana121 said:
Regarding Q-11- you can type it in another document and mentioned it in the form as Additional Document and then type the form Name Question number and give your job description.

sorry cant help you out for the last 2 ques as I am from Bangladesh.
Thanks a lot.

so should i leave the whole section blank and write everything on the separate sheet? or should i try to fit in as much as i can?

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
rao1122 said:
Thanks a lot.

so should i leave the whole section blank and write everything on the separate sheet? or should i try to fit in as much as i can?
You should fill up everything except the Main duties column. in that column you can write Addition Document and then you continue with the separate sheet Heading must be the Additional dociument and then write the form name,question number and then the Main duties.

Jun 16, 2012
Rana121 said:
You should fill up everything except the Main duties column. in that column you can write Addition Document and then you continue with the separate sheet Heading must be the Additional dociument and then write the form name,question number and then the Main duties.
Does it mean the separate sheet is a blank white paper....and you can just type in the form ëx. "Please see main duties in separate sheet"?
And the main duties in the separate sheet should mirror the JD in your certificate of employment?

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon....
Rana121 said:
Thank you..

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
MightyIsMyCreator said:
Hello!

Bless you all for this thread!

I am planning to apply this coming July 1 and have soooo many questions that I hope you people can help me with. To give you a brief, I am only applying and will not include my husband and children. I also have stepchildren who are 24 and 26 years old and working now. Here are a few of these questions:

1) IMM 5669 - Detailed history for main applicant and husband who are over 28 years old should be from the past 10 years only. And those 28 years and below should be from when they reached 18 years old? Meaning, since I am over 28 years old, I only have to provide my history from the past 10 years. Whew! It would be a pain if I need to provide the history from my younger years since 18 (hehe). Please correct me if I am wrong. YES

2) IMM 5669 - Aside from my husband, do my 2 stepchildren have to submit this form? They are not my dependent anymore. YES - each dependent child over the age of 18 years(whether they are accompanying u or not)

3) Travel documents and photos – Does this apply to all the family members even if they are not accompanying me? How about my 2 stepchildren? Passports or travel documents for you,your spouse and your dependent children. Include only notarised copies of pages showing: d passport number, date of issue and expiry, the photo, name, date and place of birth, pages showing any amendments

4) Education - it is my understanding that information needed here does not include high school. So, we only need to provide notarized copies of college diploma and transcript or any post secondary education like vocational, trade certificates, etc. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.
YES (to my own understanding)
Thank you very much!!!

Seniors pls correct me.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
meisha said:
Many thanks for the welcome MNI :)
I can report that I have answered both of my questions myself.... sadly I cannot deliver the application in person and I just spoke to the most helpful immigration agent in Toronto - who actually spent a lot of time talking to me on a Sunday!! I was very impressed!! So although it looks like I will need to courier from Toronto, I think I might go for a trip anyway.... its never a bad thing to remind yourself of what the dream is!!!
enjoy the vacation there ...and try to fix all the work here itself to enjoy fully in canada

*MNI*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
navneet1983 said:
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection