+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
prapplicant said:
For MI5,

Does the date in the application be 1st Julyter and af or can it be a date before that and the application reaches on 1st July.

If the date is say 27th June, will they not consider it for MI5

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
meisha said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been watching this forum for sometime now and like everyone else am waiting to send my FSW application off for July 1, so thought it about time to write my first post!!! Just waiting with baited breath for the MI5 to be released - hopefully ASAP!! I am currently based in Perth, Western Australia and am so desperate not to miss out that I think I will be booking flights tomorrow to go to Canada!! I figure I will have a whirlwind holiday and at the same time deliver my application to the CIO in Nova Scotia.... crazy huh??! But I am so desperate not to miss my chance and the cap being filled that I am prepared the spend the money to support the dream!! I am applying under the registered nurse NOC but luckily also am eligible under the food services manager NOC as well... so finger crossed it won't change. My plan is to depart Australia on the 27th/28th June, so hopefully the MI5 will be out by then so I can leave Aus with complete application in hand!!

My question is this:
1. Does anyone know if the CIO in Sydney Nova Scotia will accept applications in person?

2. I was also thinking I might get a review of my application done by an immigration agent in Toronto.... can anyone recommend anyone good? I am pretty hopefully that I have done it all correctly, but given I am spending this much cash, it can't help to get it checked anyway!

Thanks for your answers in advance!!!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Rana121 said:
Regarding Q-11- you can type it in another document and mentioned it in the form as Additional Document and then type the form Name Question number and give your job description.

sorry cant help you out for the last 2 ques as I am from Bangladesh.

pk84

May 7, 2012
Hello Rao1122

In reply to your question, you can submit supporting documents for your wife's work-ex as addendum document.

I am also applying this year in 1122 category, had couple of questions if you can help:

1) Can we file 2 applications at parallel to increase our chances of being picked up in 1122 category. I know duplicate submissions are not encouraged by cic on their website. What's your take on this? It just might increase our chances.

2) I am working as a Sr. Operations Manager in Gurgaon and about 80% of my job responsibilities match up to the Management Analyst category, so I have included the exact description from cic website on Schedule 3, but my company has given me the reference letters which are little bit different from the cic website description for Mgt. Analyst.

Should the reference letter state exactly the same lines as the cic website or anything close works?? Also in India we hardly have Management Analyst job title so will Canada accept Operations Manager as close to Management Analyst?

3) Do we also need to attach pay stubs. I worked in Singapore for couple of years and don't have pay stubs from then only have appointment letter stating my responsibilities & salary. Does this work?

4) Birth Certificate: I am attaching 10th CBSE certificate as proof for birth date does that work or the official gazetted certificate is required?

Thanks all for your help. Hope all our hard work pays this time.

pk84

sharinthomas

Feb 17, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I am planning to apply for NOC 1122. As i was gathering all the docs something came in my notice that.

Where do we mention the number of points that we have avail or eligible to apply as a skilled worker

Advice please whether to send the documents by 1st july or before such a way it reaches max on 3rd july

Regards

ST

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
Hi ma'am so is necessary that we fill our forms on july 1st then? because the bar code might tell the date when it was printed since it is system generated? Thank you

deep03011977

Oct 30, 2007
Kaveena85 said:
Hi Spicey & all my friends,

Good to see everyone back with high spirits...

My appln was returned last year due to cap reached (NOC:1122)

Hope all is well this year 2012....

Am not sure when to send the package to CIC due to holidays on Jul 1 & 2...

We cannot even send a day earlier
HI Kaveena85 ,

i am also applying for 1122 this year, just needed an advice, when was the cap reached last year. people on this blog say as early as 5-7th july 2012. when did u apply for PR last year

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
Dears,

Need Urgent help, After validate the Generic Application , I have got 2 page with Barcode- in one page there are 6 Barcode and in another page 2 barcode and also the space where I need to sign and give date.

Now what should I do, should I place 2 page (with the sign one) in the top of the application package or place one page with 6 barcode.

Pls guys help me out.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
bad news for NDVO applicant ....recent update on processing times for fsw application went to 23 months from 18 months :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG

*MNI*

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malenurseindia said:
bad news for NDVO applicant ....recent update on processing times for fsw application went to 23 months from 18 months :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG

*MNI*
Hi Mini
I don't see it as bad news.... this is a time delay for those applied until 2010. somewhere it was stated that data not available to assess or predict the wait time later dateline........ I think nothing negative there. But no Offence. Stay Positive.Comparatively NDVO is faster than others
Regards
Ashok

net

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
deep03011977 said:
HI Kaveena85 ,

i am also applying for 1122 this year, just needed an advice, when was the cap reached last year. people on this blog say as early as 5-7th july 2012. when did u apply for PR last year
hi, my concern is also about when is the right time to submit the docs. my agent told me that there might be some changes with regards to the points system that is why she was advising me to wait for the instruction before doing so. i'm sjust worried that others will submit theirs earlier and the cap will reach before mine was mailed. however, submitting the doc without the instruction is also risky! what will you do with yours?

sharinthomas

Feb 17, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where do we mention in the application the number of points that we have acquired......

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
hiii,
I am a dentist... i want to apply this sept 2012 for PR under federal skilled worker. I am planning to give IELTS on 4th aug... If i score 16 points there then i will require 1 point to reach 67 points... I have taken coaching for french for 3 months in private institution... now prob is that TEF exam is going to held at chandigadh on 25 july... I am not able to give tef right now as i need at least 2 more months to complete my french coaching.... my question is that is it possible if I give TEF after I send my application for PR ???? and can i send them score after 3 to 4 months??? will they accept it afterwards?? will it affect chances of getting PR?? or processing time?? pls pls pls pls guide me.....
??? ???

sososand

Jun 18, 2012
hi
In Schedule A - Background declaration

what should i write in the section "Type of organization " & "Activities/positions held within organizations" (question 9)
the main applicant is Dentist and i wrote the association but don't know what to write under the type and position ?
thanx alot