+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
It is certain that CIC is going to make a drastic change in the next Ministerial Instruction as he has embark on sensitisation spree in almost all its Provinces in Canada.

In view of this,we have to make a hay while the sun shines by ensuring that the following are in place:
Our credentials should be sent for evaluation.
Our spouse's should have their IELTS reports ready
Applicants should ensure that they have a high language proficiency.

Finally,we should ensure that all successful academics qualifications' transcripts are in place plus Work Reference letters.

Those are my speculations,let me have you stake people!

starboy77

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
8-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
hi everyone, i just would like to ask how to do credential assesment? im applying this july 2o12 NOC 3152, pls share your ideas, thanks..

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Is Credential analysis a must. I think what it meant was it has to be done before entering Canada. Notin the application process. Right?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
starboy77 said:
hi everyone, i just would like to ask how to do credential assesment? im applying this july 2o12 NOC 3152, pls share your ideas, thanks..
Yes,you can google ICAs or WES,and apply as it relates your country.You can apply first by applying online for fee payment of 90usd In order to get a Reference code.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
prapplicant said:
Is Credential analysis a must. I think what it meant was it has to be done before entering Canada. Notin the application process. Right?
We are just been proactive. Fast they said is an attitude. We are all speculating based on Minister Jason's speeches.

starboy77

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
8-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
thanks spicey, do we need a credential assesment for secondary also? or post secondary only? thanks for ur reply..

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
lubob said:
I think in july 2012 , it will be MI-4 not MI-5 !
Beloved Lubob,

Great seeing you here and where have you been?

Well, MI-4 is already is place as regards PHD's applicants while we are all hopefuls of MI5.

Do know that I have been praying for your visas,Meanwhile,enjoy a plus one from me.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
starboy77 said:
thanks spicey, do we need a credential assesment for secondary also? or post secondary only? thanks for ur reply..
Not quite sure but will intimate you later.

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
spicey said:
Not quite sure but will intimate you later.
dear sir spicy,
1-I obligate to make this ICAS and send it to CIC with my file or it's only an additional for knowing my status ?
2-also main applicant only have to make IELTS or main applicant plus his spouse also?
3-where I can know the new changes of 1st july 2012(web site)?

thanks

R

RKC

Hello Spicey & MI5 prospective applicants,

Some changes are proposed to immigration system, but they will certainly be implemented in the upcoming year.

Proposed changes to the economic immigration system include:

eliminating the backlog of old Federal Skilled Worker applications;

modernizing how workers are selected under that program to better reflect the importance of younger immigrants with Canadian work experience and better language skills;

updating federal business immigration programming related to investors and entrepreneurs;

creating a new Federal Skilled Trades program;

modifying the Canadian Experience Class to better facilitate skilled temporary workers' successful transition to permanent residence;

developing a “start-up” visa that would link immigrant entrepreneurs with investors;

strengthening the assessment of education credentials of applicants to the Federal Skilled Workers Program;

exploring, with provinces, territories and employers, approaches to developing a pool of skilled workers who are ready to begin employment in Canada; and
setting minimum language requirements and shifting to a solely economic focus within the Provincial Nominee Program.

R

RKC

Please go through the below summary report of FSW program consultation held a year ago to get an idea.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/fswp/index.asp

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Spicey darling...this is a absolutely wonderful initiative. Will surely contribute the best I can.

All the very best to you and all the prospective MI5 applicants!

P.S. nice to see you here PRapp. All the best buddy!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear RKC,

It's good seeing you here.While we wish you the very best in your new country,please do not ignore our thread.

Please be assured that you are best welcomed here,your vital information are inspiring while your anaysis is a sine-qua-non.

I duff my heart for you my very dear.
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

RKC said:
Hello Spicey & MI5 prospective applicants,

Some changes are proposed to immigration system, but they will certainly be implemented in the upcoming year.

Proposed changes to the economic immigration system include:

eliminating the backlog of old Federal Skilled Worker applications;

modernizing how workers are selected under that program to better reflect the importance of younger immigrants with Canadian work experience and better language skills;

updating federal

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
RKC said:
Please go through the below summary report of FSW program consultation held a year ago to get an idea.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/fswp/index.asp
A Million thanks for this info once again.