dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biomed22 said:
In this case i think just for one. The amount of fund depends upon the number of person going to canada while applying.
thanks biomed22....

anybody here have a hunch if there will be changes in the NOC list...i just wish 1221 will be on the list this coming July 1. otherwise, all the efforts of gathering all the documents will be uselessssssssssssssss

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
hello there

i am new here and i spent the past 3 hrs reading the whole thread very carefully and am very pleased by the input by all the members.

I am also applying for immigration is fsw category 1122 and seeing by how many ppl applying only here i doubt the cap wont b filled in the first day or 2.

neways ill go for sending my courier on the 27th. and in my regard i dont think so there will b much changes in the 1122 category... lets hope it doesnt

i have some questions that are following in the next post

regards

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
1- my mom is not in the world with me... i have a stepmom who is also my actual moms sister ... so where should i declare it in the background declaration form?????

2- regarding the proof of fund ..... is it 100% compulsory to send the bank statement along with the initial initial application???

3- i was reading abt credentials assessments from ICAS
i have done my O levels from GCE and den my A levels that too from GCE and then my computer engineering and den my MBA....
so my question is do i need my credentials assessed and if i do can i send it later wen my application is accepted or do i have to send it 100% with my initial application ..... cuz i am short on time and the 1st of july is approaching.

i am hoping for multiple inputs

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
one more question regarding the completion of the application

there are many forms on the site which may not apply to me eg the use of a representative form. so shud i omit this form at all or shud i take out a empty print out and send it wiz my application????

Yoyis_852

Jun 10, 2012
Hi every body!
You are doing great job!

I´m a newbie...
I will apply in the NOC 1122, I have a Barchelor´s Degree and a Master´s Degree. should i get the ICAS Assesments Reports of both?? or only the master´s? Please, help.

BDPA

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Sept,2011
Med's Request
29th March,2012
Med's Done....
Received by VO 23rd April,2012 Ecas 14th May,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st May,2012 and submitted by hand 7th June,2012
VISA ISSUED...
12th June,2012 and collected 14th June,2012
LANDED..........
12th July,2012
Dear All,

To the Glory of the Almighty God, we got our Passport with visas including COPR(2 Copies each) yesterday from London office.

We want to say a BIG THANK YOU to every one on this forum.Please accept our thanks as the forum did help us greatly.

You're all Great. We wish you all speedy processing in Jesus name,Amen.

God bless you all

BDPA

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
PARTY TIME FOR BDPA :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

starboy77

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
8-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
congratulations guys..

watchingagain

May 18, 2012
zerodise said:
as soon as the new MI comes out, we can pass our application as soon as possible or do we need to wait until July 1, 2012 to pass our application?

I just need to clarify any seniors around? thanks you very much....
How about you sure that MI-5 will be released this year? may be it will remain unchanged and they reset the cap for 10,000 effective from July 1st 2012.

Is not possible to send application to one of our relatives / friends who are living in Canada or USA and to requesting them to resend the same on July 1st 2012 to CIO for onward submission?

Rgds

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Hello all.
Pls, do I need to include my spouse's reference letter in my application?

@ Watchingagain
Thot about dis ur idea too but what if d MI is otherwise and u'll need to repackage another set of document at dat time u'won't av ur original IELTS result with u again. I feel we shld just wait for d new MI.

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
kindly someone help me out with the following question

1- my mom is not in the world with me... i have a stepmom who is also my actual moms sister ... so where should i declare it in the background declaration form??

2- regarding the proof of fund ..... is it 100% compulsory to send the bank statement along with the initial initial application???

3- i was reading abt credentials assessments from ICAS
i have done my O levels from GCE and den my A levels that too from GCE and then my computer engineering and den my MBA....
so my question is do i need my credentials assessed and if i do can i send it later wen my application is accepted or do i have to send it 100% with my initial application ..... cuz i am short on time and the 1st of july is approaching.

4- there are many forms on the site which may not apply to me eg the use of a representative form. so shud i omit this form at all or shud i take out a empty print out and send it wiz my application?

i am hoping for multiple inputs

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
Thanks for the reply. about my question about when to send.

The system is automated, it has a bar code on it, it means they will know, when the paper you answered had been printed out because if the shoot it it will appear all the details including the date you filled it up right?

That is why we are confused when to fill up the form.

We need clarification on those who send their application last july 2011 I hope we get reply from them especially category 1122, and 3152 because those category are the the first two who reaches the cap.

Secondly, there is a good question on the about how about the form is not applicable on us, should we still print it or just skip it?

biomed22

Mar 2, 2012
naeemwaqas said:

there are many forms on the site which may not apply to me eg the use of a representative form. so shud i omit this form at all or shud i take out a empty print out and send it wiz my application????
If you are not using representative you should not sent it. It is clearly mention in document check list 5612.

biomed22

Mar 2, 2012
naeemwaqas said:

First download IMM EG 7000 and read it for any confusion.

Jun 16, 2012
Hello!

Bless you all for this thread!

I am planning to apply this coming July 1 and have soooo many questions that I hope you people can help me with. To give you a brief, I am only applying and will not include my husband and children. I also have stepchildren who are 24 and 26 years old and working now. Here are a few of these questions:

1) IMM 5669 - Detailed history for main applicant and husband who are over 28 years old should be from the past 10 years only. And those 28 years and below should be from when they reached 18 years old? Meaning, since I am over 28 years old, I only have to provide my history from the past 10 years. Whew! It would be a pain if I need to provide the history from my younger years since 18 (hehe). Please correct me if I am wrong.

2) IMM 5669 - Aside from my husband, do my 2 stepchildren have to submit this form? They are not my dependent anymore.

3) Travel documents and photos – Does this apply to all the family members even if they are not accompanying me? How about my 2 stepchildren?

4) Education - it is my understanding that information needed here does not include high school. So, we only need to provide notarized copies of college diploma and transcript or any post secondary education like vocational, trade certificates, etc. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you very much!!!