+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mayoress said:
I'm also in dis kind of shoe. But I think one can apply for a new birth certificate for ur spouse or an affidavit (Declaration of Age) frm d court.
Pls house, advise us here. Time is no more our friend. We're counting down already.
A declaration of Age Affidavit is good to go.

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
hi guys! How to get a credential assessment? Thanks

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Ashok,
In case you are from india ,easy to get birth certificate. As know money speaks in these office.you could easily find a broker .Well it took me few days to get one.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
spicey said:
@ may,
Transcript, is Transcript, irrespective of when it is issued.

Kindly submit what is available to you.. While I urge you not to worry over that,kindly be informed that copies of Transcript are required if available.
The current document checklist now require a copy of transcripts be sent along with application.

However, you are still required to notarize it before sending.

For instant, you may notarized the one returned by CIC last year and sent the original for credential evaluation pending when you get another one, which may be requested at a later date by CIC

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Siddharth,
I will try that too... But my wife native is different from mine.... and really it is difficult to find people to do that in new place..
I will go with the affidavit and apply for BC tooo.
Thanx to All support and suggestions
Regards
Ashok

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
ashokp23 said:
Hi Siddharth,
I will try that too... But my wife native is different from mine.... and really it is difficult to find people to do that in new place..
I will go with the affidavit and apply for BC tooo.
Thanx to All support and suggestions
Regards
Ashok
Birth certificates are very important. If you check the excel maintained by 2010 applicants you will find few cases rejected because birth certi were not available. So I personally suggest give it a try to get birth certi. In case it's not at all possible, then as suggested by others do get a affidavit. Also attach a letter with ur app giving explanation as to why you don't have birth certificates.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?authkey=CLDXsFA&hl=ar&key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&authkey=CLDXsFA&hl=ar&f=true&noheader=false&gid=9

I hope you have school leaving certificates. Do enclose them.

Nish

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
ojooluseguno said:
The current document checklist now require a copy of transcripts be sent along with application.

However, you are still required to notarize it before sending.

For instant, you may notarized the one returned by CIC last year and sent the original for credential evaluation pending when you get another one, which may be requested at a later date by CIC
I think transcripts are no more compulsory as its clearly written in checklist that submit transcripts if available. Though it's highly recommended to enclose one.

Earlier transcripts were compulsory and that too in sealed envelop of the university.

If you are not submitting original transcripts then as advised send a true coup of the same.

Nish

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
mext60 said:
What do you guys suggest?

For 1122, should we courier our complete applications on 26th or 27th of June 2012?

That's the biggest dilemma we all r facing right now. Last year 1122 was filled within a week. This year I won't be surprised if it gets filled on the first day.

But again last year caps were declared around 25th june so many had sent app just after that. I would suggest to wait for the instructions to publish or 1st july. Whichever occurs earlier.

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nish
Thanx a lot abt the rejection data and reasons... I will try maximum to get BC and if i could not get on time then will go with affidavit and School leaving certificates as you mentioned
Great to know those cases
Regards
Ashok

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
if u r not able to provide Bc by any means u should write a strong covering letter indicating ur problems in submitting ur documents and any additional documents support of ur age proof like sslc/hsc/affidavit will work....

*MNI*

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ashokp23 said:
Hi Nish
Thanx a lot abt the rejection data and reasons... I will try maximum to get BC and if i could not get on time then will go with affidavit and School leaving certificates as you mentioned
Great to know those cases
Regards
Ashok
If you are an Indian,i think your Tenth Birthday Certificate will do.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
spicey said:
If you are an Indian,i think your Tenth Birthday Certificate will do.
spicey dear, what do you mean by tenth birthday certificate.

anyways, if you meant by school leaving certificate, i think that might suffice along with a affidavit and expalnation letter.

to the best of my knowledge, upto september 2010 CIC considered School LC as proof of birth, but after that it has made it compulsory. if you check the excel link i had posted, all the case of rejection due to non availability of birth certificate are from India (New Delhi V/O).

Dont take me negatively but i just want you all to ensure that you try your best to enclose your birth certificate. i dont want anyone's application coming back (including mine ... lol).

Nish

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nish said:
spicey dear, what do you mean by tenth birthday certificate.

anyways, if you meant by school leaving certificate, i think that might suffice along with a affidavit and expalnation letter.

to the best of my knowledge, upto september 2010 CIC considered School LC as proof of birth, but after that it has made it compulsory. if you check the excel link i had posted, all the case of rejection due to non availability of birth certificate are from India (New Delhi V/O).

Dont take me negatively but i just want you all to ensure that you try your best to enclose your birth certificate. i dont want anyone's application coming back (including mine ... lol).

Nish
I am an insurance claim officer. I was a field representative in 2006. In 2009, I got promotion and became insurance claim officer. Can I claim 21 point in experience? Or I have to calculate exact period as an insurance claim officer? Is 4+ means I have to stay in same position for 4+ years?

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
mmomen said:
I am an insurance claim officer. I was a field representative in 2006. In 2009, I got promotion and became insurance claim officer. Can I claim 21 point in experience? Or I have to calculate exact period as an insurance claim officer? Is 4+ means I have to stay in same position for 4+ years?
It is not the (name of the) position that matters, but the actual work you have done.
If your assignment until 2009 included the neccessary job-duties as described in the NOC, then you get 4+ years.

watchingagain

May 18, 2012
Hi,

A wanna apply under NOC/7215 ( Supervisor Carpentry):

(1) E D U C A T I O N:

Secondary Education April 1980 to March 1985
Intermediate Education July 1985 to June 1987
Bachelor of Business Administration February 2002 to January 2006
Bachelor of Commerce (External Candidate)January 2006 to December 2008
Master of Business Administration 2008 to 2010

(2) Working E X P E R I E N C E:

 Supervisor Carpenters (1st January 2001 to 9th October 2008) Part time 24 hours a week.
 Supervisor Carpenters (10th October 2008 to 30th September 2009) Full time 48 hours a week.
 Supervisor Carpenters (2nd May 2010 to date) Full time 48 hours a week.

How many points can be given on Education & Experience?

Rgds