+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection

Jun 16, 2012
MightyIsMyCreator said:
Hello!

Bless you all for this thread!

I am planning to apply this coming July 1 and have soooo many questions that I hope you people can help me with. To give you a brief, I am only applying and will not include my husband and children. I also have stepchildren who are 24 and 26 years old and working now. Here are a few of these questions:

1) IMM 5669 - Detailed history for main applicant and husband who are over 28 years old should be from the past 10 years only. And those 28 years and below should be from when they reached 18 years old? Meaning, since I am over 28 years old, I only have to provide my history from the past 10 years. Whew! It would be a pain if I need to provide the history from my younger years since 18 (hehe). Please correct me if I am wrong.

2) IMM 5669 - Aside from my husband, do my 2 stepchildren have to submit this form? They are not my dependent anymore.

3) Travel documents and photos – Does this apply to all the family members even if they are not accompanying me? How about my 2 stepchildren?

4) Education - it is my understanding that information needed here does not include high school. So, we only need to provide notarized copies of college diploma and transcript or any post secondary education like vocational, trade certificates, etc. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you very much!!!
Furthermore, is there any preference in filling out the forms, like all BOLD letters or upper/lower case is acceptable? There are some fields with limited characters and if I use all BOLD letters, the space won't be able to accommodate the information.

As for the personal history (work and address), how do you type "PRESENT"? This is from your start date and until now you are employed with the same company and live in the same address. Please Help!

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
For MI5,

Does the date in the application be 1st Julyter and af or can it be a date before that and the application reaches on 1st July.

If the date is say 27th June, will they not consider it for MI5

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
another interesting situation arises

in the form ime 0008_e question 9, they are asking whether u or your spouse has some1 living in canada ...

now in my situation both me and my wife have blood relatives living there, but i am not in that close a relationship then my spouse is with her relative

so my question is that should i persue my relative and get their information or will my wifes relatives info will do the same thing for my application

kindly reply

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
in the additional family information form, we have to give info of ourself, spouse, mother and father. But my mom is no longer in this world, so should i include her info and then mention (deceased/late) or should i not mention her at all ???

kindly reply

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
naeemwaqas said:
in the additional family information form, we have to give info of ourself, spouse, mother and father. But my mom is no longer in this world, so should i include her info and then mention (deceased/late) or should i not mention her at all ???

kindly reply
As there is space for the deceased I think you should include her.

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
naeemwaqas said:
another interesting situation arises

in the form ime 0008_e question 9, they are asking whether u or your spouse has some1 living in canada ...

now in my situation both me and my wife have blood relatives living there, but i am not in that close a relationship then my spouse is with her relative

so my question is that should i persue my relative and get their information or will my wifes relatives info will do the same thing for my application

kindly reply
Yes it will add no matter whose relative live in canada.

Jun 16, 2012
MightyIsMyCreator said:
Furthermore, is there any preference in filling out the forms, like all BOLD letters or upper/lower case is acceptable? There are some fields with limited characters and if I use all BOLD letters, the space won't be able to accommodate the information.

As for the personal history (work and address), how do you type "PRESENT"? This is from your start date and until now you are employed with the same company and live in the same address. Please Help!
Above is just a RE-POST...PLEASE GUYS HELP ME! I am filling out the forms and I am panicking!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
MightyIsMyCreator said:
Above is just a RE-POST...PLEASE GUYS HELP ME! I am filling out the forms and I am panicking!
Think u're good to go with d lowercase, the main thing is to fill d forms correctly. When I realised I clcn't use d uppercase I changed to lower case in the background form.

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
^_^ ;D I guess no one can answer here when is the right time to pass. I scanned it and no one answers when? is it before 1st of July or On or after 1st of July.

The system generated form has a barcode they might trace the date when? or is the barcode just like in the bar code of supermarkets all the same?

we need clarifications, seniors please help

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
Rana121 said:
As there is space for the deceased I think you should include her.
thank you for the reply
if u check the form there is no place to mention the date of death or to mention deceased ... there only date of birth and place of birth and address

kindly help me out there

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
another confusion ....

in the guide 7000 its written and i quote

"Additional family information (IMM 5406)

Who needs to fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not). "

so tell me do i have to fill 2 copies of this form one mine and the other of my wife ??? and if i have to fill it on behalf of my wife den what shud i write in the applicant section ??? my name or hers ??? cuz i am the principle applicant

kindly guide me here

the guide isnt clear whatsoever :S ......................

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naeemwaqas said:
thank you for the reply
if u check the form there is no place to mention the date of death or to mention deceased ... there only date of birth and place of birth and address

kindly help me out there
Hi naeemwaqas
Its very Straight forward you need to enter the Deceased date and birth date place and country ALL IN THE form "BackGround Declaration" IMM5669E. Please check the form and you will find a column for that.
Ashok

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
where is spicey??? we r all missing u terribly :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to fill it on your wife's behalf & she will sign it.

She is also the applicant so in one form her name will come & all of her family relative information will come..

e.g in Spouse

you will put her name & she will put your name...
She will give her siblings/ mother father info...

If you have any more queries feel free to write me...

I am not a regular user on this thread..

Regards
Rawlin

naeemwaqas said:
another confusion ....

in the guide 7000 its written and i quote

"Additional family information (IMM 5406)

Who needs to fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not). "

so tell me do i have to fill 2 copies of this form one mine and the other of my wife ??? and if i have to fill it on behalf of my wife den what shud i write in the applicant section ??? my name or hers ??? cuz i am the principle applicant

kindly guide me here

the guide isnt clear whatsoever :S ......................