+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mmomen said:
I filled my forms last April and cannot send them due to cap reached ..Is it any problem if I send this form again ..I am thinking about the date of signature ? ???
In order to be on a safe side,please i suggest you to ensure you download updated forms from cic's websites.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
nish said:
Last Year Many of the NOCs were filled up very quickly.

This year due to non-processing of backlogs files, thousands will apply again.

So tell me what are your plans, when do you intend to send your application package so that you make it to the caps???

Remember June 31 and July 1 & 2 is a holiday in Canada.
Welcome to our thread dear Nish. I will suggest you to ensure that your application meets the requirement of the proposed Ministeral Instruction before you dispatch it to CIC.

It is not how far dear but how well.

Let us be guided accordingly.

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
joms said:
Dear all,

can anyone respond to the below mentioned query?
Hi Joms....thanks for your concern in my questions....I got an answered already in a different thread...more power to you :)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
zerodise said:
where can I see the new requirements for this year? 3152 registered nurse here... we had our application sent back last year due to cap reached. when is the best time to pass the documents? www.cic.gc.ca is always the best source of information

for the employment certificate, do I need to present a contract or just a certificate of employment or just a certificate of employment and a certificate from our provincial capitol about my employment.. contractual job order nurse here :) ehehe Thanks you very much Proudly PINOY :) Your employment letter,Confirmation Letters/Relief Notes and other assignments notes,Transfer Letters and Promotion Letter/elevation letters are all regarded as contract letters. You should also provide payslips or paystubs as evidence of paid employment.
Kindly find answers in blue

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Kaveena85 said:
Hi Spicey & all my friends,

Good to see everyone back with high spirits...

My appln was returned last year due to cap reached (NOC:1122)

Hope all is well this year 2012....

Am not sure when to send the package to CIC due to holidays on Jul 1 & 2...

We cannot even send a day earlier

Welcome to our thread dear,i will advise you wait for the next ministeral Instruction before sending out your documents,the essence is to ensure that your application meets the requirement.

We are praying for all.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
WHERE IS MALENURSEINDIAN AT?[shadow=red,left][shadow=red,left][shadow=red,left][/shadow][/shadow][/shadow]

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
kyle said:
i went to my agency and asked when exactly will they submit our complete application package. they said, it would be on the 1st of JULY. they are very careful as to UPDATES and changes in forms, and they wanted to assure that they follow all instructions. i hope it will work and will fall on the right time. we expect around 3-5days before cic receive our application in canada. godbless to everyone... this is our second application by the way, the last time was cap reached, and i did the application by myself. this time, i seek help from a reliable agency here in the philippines already, coz i want it to be accurate and really sure that it will go through.
At KYLE,

But we are all here to help ourselves,why using an AGENT?

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mariabonita said:
Hi Joms....thanks for your concern in my questions....I got an answered already in a different thread...more power to you :)
this is the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-need-help-on-the-new-generic-application-formplease-t106356.0.html

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Kashsidd said:
As am a newbie
dear just wana ask u 1 Q?

In july there will be new NOC right? So how much time i'll be having to apply?
Kindly ensure that while you await the next ministeral instructions to be announced,kindly gather all necessary documents that will aid your application to be successful.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
gladiusraj said:
Hello friends,
I want to know about experience letters. Should I send original Reference letter, Job duties letters and Salary certificate ???

Or I have to send all experience documents photo copies ????

Please guide me.

I know that appointment letters and increment letters I have to send copies but about Reference , Job duties and Salary certificate letters I am confused ????

Plzz plzzz plzz guide me properly.

Dear gladiusraj,

Don't you worry buddy as according to the latest checklist,you do not need to send originals of your Reference/Employment letters. A cic officer will ask for the originals if required,okay? YOU NEED TO ONLY SEND COPES OF YOUR REFERENCE LETTERS/CONTRACT AND PAYSTUBS.

P.S:Let us always subscribe to cic's website for the best source of information.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
spicey said:
Dear gladiusraj,

Don't you worry buddy as according to the latest checklist,you do not need to send originals of your Reference/Employment letters. A cic officer will ask for the originals if required,okay? YOU NEED TO ONLY SEND COPES OF YOUR REFERENCE LETTERS/CONTRACT AND PAYSTUBS.

P.S:Let us always subscribe to cic's website for the best source of information.
Thanks.

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
I AM BACK ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)( after a short holiday trip) 8) 8) 8) 8) seems that someone searched me....

*MNI*

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
its very safe to send on july 1 becoz more updates r expected around last week y risk a year :p :p :p :p just keep ready all ur forms check the forms on morning of july 1 if no changes post instantly :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

*MNI*

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
spicey said:
Kindly ensure that while you await the next ministeral instructions to be announced,kindly gather all necessary documents that will aid your application to be successful.
Well that is all em doing now... goin thru CIC page by page for more details.

Thanks dear.

cheers, ;D
regards
Kashsidd

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
spicey said:
As i mentioned em a newbie. so i was thinking dat i need to send money along the documents?
btw when i have to send the docs?