+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 1ST 2012 (MI5) CIO APPLICANTS PLEASE LET US CONNECT HERE

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
malenurseindia said:
I AM BACK ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)( after a short holiday trip) 8) 8) 8) 8) seems that someone searched me....

*MNI*
'someone searched' you indeed...hehehehe

Feb 12, 2012
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am interested in applying under the category 1221 in July 2012. Can someone tell me what supporting documents I need to get? I have a B.Sc. in Management and I have an MBA from universities in the UK.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
spicey said:
Welcome to our thread dear Nish. I will suggest you to ensure that your application meets the requirement of the proposed Ministeral Instruction before you dispatch it to CIC.

It is not how far dear but how well.

Let us be guided accordingly.
you are rignt spicy, but last year just to ensure all was well with my application, i missed the cap.

and i guarantee you this time scenario shall be worse.

Though i do agree with you that a complete application is must. I would suggest everyone to keep the appliation package fully ready to be dispatched. and courier it latest by 27th. i think if there has to be some change, it will be announced latest by 25th or 26th June.

As such CIC has already announced that if no Ministerial Instructions are declared, the cap of 10000 applications with same NOCs will reset on 1st July.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
nish said:
you are rignt spicy, but last year just to ensure all was well with my application, i missed the cap.

and i guarantee you this time scenario shall be worse.

Though i do agree with you that a complete application is must. I would suggest everyone to keep the appliation package fully ready to be dispatched. and courier it latest by 27th. i think if there has to be some change, it will be announced latest by 25th or 26th June.

As such CIC has already announced that if no Ministerial Instructions are declared, the cap of 10000 applications with same NOCs will reset on 1st July.
Did I tell you that I like your name,eh Nish Nish? Kindly show me the link where your last paragraph was culled.

It is also wise for one to make hay while it shines .....Hehehehehe

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can Business Development Officer/Office Manager be considered under NOC 1122?

I read below in CIC website:

For applications received on or after January 31, 2012: CIC will assess the occupations of the applicants according to either the NOC 2006 or 2011, whichever benefits the applicant most.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
@ avatar ...c'mon mate wrap it fast cap is going to reset......download all forms and go through check list and satisfy all
+1 for u to get some speedy work

regards
*MNI*

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
@ Spicey....

very tough to guess who searched me indeed :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

*MNI*

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, please enlighten me. I am working on my documents on my own and have terminated the help of my consultant when I got rejected.

Please..please tell me how to compute the points in Experience:

Training Officer - 1.5 years
Office Manager - 4.5 years
Business Development Officer - 3 years
Executive Assistant - 7 years

Total work experience is 15+ years. Will I still get points if my current experience is not in the 29 NOC list? I read in the website that after January 31, 2012, those who applied under 1122 can be assessed based on NOC 2006 or 2011, whichever best applies to the applicant.

My current point is:

Education: 22
Language: 16
Adaptability: 5
Experience: ????

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
regarding experience ...atleast one year experience in 29 occupation is must to calculate points for experience ....other works exp also considered ...in my view u get 21 points for exp...

*MNI*

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
@ Spicey ..

wat abt ur icas assessment??they asked me additional documents :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.yest i got a letter frm them.......

*MNI*

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
spicey said:
Did I tell you that I like your name,eh Nish Nish? Kindly show me the link where your last paragraph was culled.

It is also wise for one to make hay while it shines .....Hehehehehe
Spicey my dear, here's the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

by the way what did you meant by your last line....??

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
dreamfromafar said:
Guys, please enlighten me. I am working on my documents on my own and have terminated the help of my consultant when I got rejected.

Please..please tell me how to compute the points in Experience:

Training Officer - 1.5 years
Office Manager - 4.5 years
Business Development Officer - 3 years
Executive Assistant - 7 years

Total work experience is 15+ years. Will I still get points if my current experience is not in the 29 NOC list? I read in the website that after January 31, 2012, those who applied under 1122 can be assessed based on NOC 2006 or 2011, whichever best applies to the applicant.

My current point is:

Education: 22
Language: 16
Adaptability: 5
Experience: ????
You can get points for your experience if in any of your experience letter (of jobs in last 10 years) contains responsibility that is matching with that given in NOC 1122. As far as my knowledge is concerned. Description of NOC 1122 for 2006 and 2011 are same.

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Hello everyone,

I really need some help here,

I am preparing the documents for my wife, bcoz she is the Principal Applicant.

Her working experience is 3years as credit analyst. (Does she qualify for the PR)
Done masters in Finance & Accounting ( Do I need to attest her certificates from Ministry of Education of UAE)
What about the medical (shall I do it now)
Results of Ielts. ( do she have to do French Test as well)?
Me & my kid is a dependent applicant so I guess we both have to do medical as well.
Do I have to do ielts as well?
Do I have to send the Fees along with all the documents & when do I have to send them?

One last Q? If by any chance they reject my case will they return my Documents along with my money?
Senior members your help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Kashsidd

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malenurseindia said:
regarding experience ...atleast one year experience in 29 occupation is must to calculate points for experience ....other works exp also considered ...in my view u get 21 points for exp...

*MNI*
Hello MNI!

I am unsure if my title as office manager/business development officer is still in the 29 NOC list. It used to belong to 1122 but now when I checked the titles of 1122, office manager and business development officer aren't there anymore :'(. Can you please guide me. I am trying to check the list of titles of 1122 from the list released in 2010. If I see it there, maybe I can still be considered as they say in the website that they still process the positions/titles based on 2006 list.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish said:
You can get points for your experience if in any of your experience letter (of jobs in last 10 years) contains responsibility that is matching with that given in NOC 1122. As far as my knowledge is concerned. Description of NOC 1122 for 2006 and 2011 are same.
Nish,

Do you mean that it is not critical that my current title does not match the sample titles in 1122 as long as my reponsibilities (major part of it) match those given in the given NOC? So I can try to re-apply using Office Manager/Business Development officer as my entry title under 1122? By the way, my new title now is Project Manager.

I read the JD's of 1122 and 90% of it matches my JD.