Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha11 said:
I got my ielts result and here are my scores:
L 6
R 6.5
W 6.5
S 6.5

I got 70/100 with this scores. Do you think I have to retake the exam to be sure that i am eligible to apply to MI5? :(
hi trisha kabayan,

I would suggest to take the exam again and do good in Listening. Try to get 7.5 in Listening, so you'll have a maximum 16points in language.
Kaya mo yan! (I know you can do it) ;D
Good luck!!!

bereth

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Last Year Many of the NOCs were filled up very quickly.

This year due to non-processing of backlogs files, thousands will apply again.

So tell me what are your plans, when do you intend to send your application package so that you make it to the caps???

Remember June 31 and July 1 & 2 is a holiday in Canada.

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
where can I see the new requirements for this year? 3152 registered nurse here... we had our application sent back last year due to cap reached. when is the best time to pass the documents?

for the employment certificate, do I need to present a contract or just a certificate of employment or just a certificate of employment and a certificate from our provincial capitol about my employment.. contractual job order nurse here :) ehehe Thanks you very much Proudly PINOY :)

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
nish said:

So tell me what are your plans, when do you intend to send your application package so that you make it to the caps???

There is no 31st June in calender bro. And which holiday on July 1 and 2 in Canada ????

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
nish said:

i went to my agency and asked when exactly will they submit our complete application package. they said, it would be on the 1st of JULY. they are very careful as to UPDATES and changes in forms, and they wanted to assure that they follow all instructions. i hope it will work and will fall on the right time. we expect around 3-5days before cic receive our application in canada. godbless to everyone... this is our second application by the way, the last time was cap reached, and i did the application by myself. this time, i seek help from a reliable agency here in the philippines already, coz i want it to be accurate and really sure that it will go through.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
gladiusraj said:
There is no 31st June in calender bro. And which holiday on July 1 and 2 in Canada ????
Sorry Bro, i meant 30th June. 1st is Sunday and 2nd is Canada Day which is a holiday in Canada.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
kyle said:
i went to my agency and asked when exactly will they submit our complete application package. they said, it would be on the 1st of JULY. they are very careful as to UPDATES and changes in forms, and they wanted to assure that they follow all instructions. i hope it will work and will fall on the right time. we expect around 3-5days before cic receive our application in canada. godbless to everyone... this is our second application by the way, the last time was cap reached, and i did the application by myself. this time, i seek help from a reliable agency here in the philippines already, coz i want it to be accurate and really sure that it will go through.
I dont think that is a very good idea. coz last year one of my friend mailed his application on 1st under NOC 1122 and his app reached CIC on 8th. and he wasnt able to make to the cap.

This year rush will be even higher.

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
spicey said:
A BIG AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS DEAR RANA121. GOD LISTENS AND OH YES HE HEARS
As am a newbie
dear just wana ask u 1 Q?

In july there will be new NOC right? So how much time i'll be having to apply?

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
maybe we just have to wait for the updates... and changes... if there are any... which i read will come out by end of june... too early and too late may have unexpected outcomes... what if we send last week of june and the FSW is not yet open for accepting applications, once it reach there - then it may result as a CAP REACHED from june 2011... or what if we send too early, then suddenly updated requirements or forms are posted in the website... then our application will not be accepted. we never can tell when is the best time... lets keep ourselves updated. i guess the agency knows what to do better, as they have a lot of experience in filling applications already. GOD BLESS TO OUR APPLICATIONS... (if it's for us... god will grant this for us... have trust)

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
nish said:
Sorry Bro, i meant 30th June. 1st is Sunday and 2nd is Canada Day which is a holiday in Canada.
So i guess NOC will be on 29th of june ::)

Kaveena85

Jun 18, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready to Reapply
Hi Spicey & all my friends,

Good to see everyone back with high spirits...

My appln was returned last year due to cap reached (NOC:1122)

Hope all is well this year 2012....

Am not sure when to send the package to CIC due to holidays on Jul 1 & 2...

We cannot even send a day earlier

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Kaveena85 said:
Hi Spicey & all my friends,

Good to see everyone back with high spirits...

My appln was returned last year due to cap reached (NOC:1122)

Hope all is well this year 2012....

Am not sure when to send the package to CIC due to holidays on Jul 1 & 2...

We cannot even send a day earlier
Best date to send package from India is 28 th JUNE 2012 from DHL or FED EX courier. They delivered package in 3 to 4 days.

Kaveena85

Jun 18, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready to Reapply
gladiusraj said:
Best date to send package from India is 28 th JUNE 2012 from DHL or FED EX courier. They delivered package in 3 to 4 days.
;) Thanks gladiusraj! Hope it reaches them on time.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I filled my forms last April and cannot send them due to cap reached ..Is it any problem if I send this form again ..I am thinking about the date of signature ? ???

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Dear all,

can anyone respond to the below mentioned query?

mariabonita said:
Hi I'm also applying June or July this year..i just have a few questions..anybody who have an idea please i need you help in filling my application.

1. What is "certificat de selection du Quebec " in no 7 of the generic application ? - if I answered no which in my case I did not apply- there a follow up question of "when did you apply"? Do i really have to apply for CSQ? what is it exactly? where would I apply?
2. Before in previous application they want you to put N/A if the questions are not applicable to you...my question is in this new form, the PDF turns light blue in color...does this mean that i don't have to put N/A anymore?
3. My passport is about to expire on Feb 14, 2013, do you think that I have to renew my passport now ( before I passed my application) or it's okey to used it in my application?
4. Our application falls on category 2 ( with AEO or job offer- from a company in Nova Scotia) In question no.6 Where do you intend to live..do I have to answer Nova Scotia or the place that i really want ( it's either BC or Alberta)

please help me ...thank you in advance