Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto25 said:
May i know , why not restaurent/food manager??do u know anything in this regard...... :mad:
my dear friends plz don't listen and trust on assumption of july 2012 noc. keep ur finger crossed and wait for july .............. hope we all get our noc in new list. just pray to god and don't trust anyone who told u that ur noc will not be there in new noc list. just stay cool 8) 8) 8) 8)

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Hopefully it will be there...dont worry. ;)
how do u know that these noc will be exists or not.......................

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when this forum will be more interesting like MI3,2011.............i dont understand isnt dere

anyone in this forum who's gonna apply in july 2012...............or who got application back for

any kind of reason??? though there is nothing to discuss r8 now as we dont know the new rules

but we should keep in touch........may be one dont know what another person knows(any kind

of news regarding noc or new plan for 2012-2013 immigration)...............cheer up

all..........wake up all...............start discussion.............join the forum...................please dont

take my request in irritated mind................. :p.....................lets join here............. ;D

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA - Even as Canadian officials hack away at a backlog of immigration applications, their workload is increasing.

Documents obtained by QMI Agency show Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials have raised the goal for approving overseas immigration visas this year to more than 255,000 — an increase of 17% from 2011.

The biggest growth will be in family visas — parents and grandparents — the number of which is expected to more than triple to 36,500 in 2012.

However, officials say the actual number of people who come to Canada will be lower because not everyone who receives a visa actually uses it.

So, about 25,000 parents and grandparents are expected to arrive in Canada through the year, matching a number announced by Immigration Minister Jason Kenney last November.

Last fall, Kenney also froze applications from parents and grandparents for two years while officials try to deal with a backlog of 165,000 applicants, some waiting for up to seven years for an answer
Officials are also targeting a slight increase in skilled worker immigrants, while the number of business immigrants is set to decrease.

The Commons immigration committee released a new report Tuesday that makes several recommendations, including a limit on the number of applications to help reduce backlogs.

"There needs to be a cap on the application process," said Rick Dykstra, parliamentary secretary to the immigration minister, without recommending a specific number.

NDP immigration critic Don Davies says instead, Canada should just approve more applications, noting approvals hit a high of 280,000 in 2010.

"We have suggested that we build on that 280,000 visas in 2010 and go up, perhaps 10,000 a year over the next three or four years," Davies said

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
koel said:
my dear friends plz don't listen and trust on assumption of july 2012 noc. keep ur finger crossed and wait for july .............. hope we all get our noc in new list. just pray to god and don't trust anyone who told u that ur noc will not be there in new noc list. just stay cool 8) 8) 8) 8)
dear you are right :)
dear, how are you, 1st july is near , keep ready your applications :)

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
toronto25 said:
when this forum will be more interesting like MI3,2011.............i dont understand isnt dere

anyone in this forum who's gonna apply in july 2012...............or who got application back for

any kind of reason??? though there is nothing to discuss r8 now as we dont know the new rules

but we should keep in touch........may be one dont know what another person knows(any kind

of news regarding noc or new plan for 2012-2013 immigration)...............cheer up

all..........wake up all...............start discussion.............join the forum...................please dont

take my request in irritated mind................. :p.....................lets join here............. ;D
dear torronto how are you , this thread is going to active, your noc will be in next cap dont worry, :)

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
Hi all,

I am new to this group. I have got bak my application becos of CAP REACHED from CIO... I am going to re-apply in July 2012....

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrukh ahmad said:
dear torronto how are you , this thread is going to active, your noc will be in next cap dont worry, :)
Dear farrukh, i am so glad that u r back...........i was missing u so badly.............nice to see u again...............u r right............now this thread will rock :D.............i am fine....thanks...........how abt u??how was ur exam???yup.......pray for me...........inshallah my noc will be there...........hope so............wish so..............thanks dear.............keep in touch...dont get disappeared.............. ;)

mahali

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2012
I am ready to apply again but know there would be lots of changes in skill workers program

mahali

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2012
Forgot to say hello to every one.

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
FSWCIO - Aap yahan bhi pohanch gaye?????????????????????

FSWCIO said:
Congratulation :p :p :p

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jingi said:
FSWCIO - Aap yahan bhi pohanch gaye?????????????????????
Dear,whatever FSWCIO is doing with others i am just getting irritation..............why he is like this??/ dont pay any heed to him...........

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I personally like Mr .Jason Kenny.............he is so sweet............... :-*

AUA

Aug 2, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011. Application Received: 12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Doc.
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
PER: 12-12-2011
IELTS Request
sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
None Updated spouse: 27-02-2012 Send PCC and BD: 14-05-2012, Updated new baby: 13-06-2012. ECAS Status show "We Started Processing Your Application on": 15-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2012. Med's Received: 23-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-08-2012 RPRF Dlved to LVO:30-08-2012 Med's Dlved to LVO:04-09-2012 Med's Received: 15-09-2012 on ECAS
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2012. Decision Made: 21-09-2012 Submitted Passport in Person: 25-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
mahali said:
I am ready to apply again but know there would be lots of changes in skill workers program

Forget about any propose chances, all you can do at the moment is prepare your document as required and go for it.

You never can tell processing time might even be shorter than the current MI3 processing time.

One thing I can probably tell you is that you can only win if you are in it.

The very best of luck my dear.

Cheersssssss.......