Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
Toronto - He is an ATTENTION prone person ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

toronto25 said:
Dear,whatever FSWCIO is doing with others i am just getting irritation..............why he is like this??/ dont pay any heed to him...........

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
I have received MR yesterday, my home country is Pakistan but I live in Saudi Arabia.

I have already submitted pakistan PCC with the application, in the letter which they sent me its written that "if you have already submitted the PCC with the application you need to provide the updated PCC if you have lived in any country since you have submitted the application." and under this statement they have hand written "Pakistan & Saudi Arabia"

so do I need to provide the new PCC from Pakistan because I didnt live in Pakistan for six month since I submitted the application I went for vacation only for 2 weeks.

Please advice

S.A.K

Jan 26, 2012
dear farukh ahmad,
it,s so nice to have you back on the forums as you have always been so informative and curteous to every one.
dear I have two queries if you can help me,please.
I applied as FSW1 with the noc 3112 in late oct.2011 but unfortunately my application was refused because I didnot send them my transcripts with my application.I got my NER on 7th february 2012.As it has been more than one month I didnot recieve any thing,will they send me back my complete application package with every thing intact including the BD or will they retain some and send some back? If they do so(suppose it will come back),then in how many days it would reach to me to saudi arabia?
I intend to apply next year like you.do I expect changes if any to the FSW1 Category.
thanks in advance.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:
FSWCIO,are you human at all,huh? This is simply not fear.You should be civilized and treat your dear ones with uptmost courtesy.

don't get too serious on internet and dont prove urself a low life... actually me and jingi both got our app back sametime and we know it better..so i replied that '' congratulation. u ppl ( as well saddo toronto25) behaving like low life whos life belong to a forum... sorry to say but true.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:
FSWCIO,are you human at all,huh? This is simply not fear.You should be civilized and treat your dear ones with uptmost courtesy.

get urself in a english class before u ask someone like this. dont understand how u gonna survive in canada with this english.:)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
get urself in a english class before u ask someone like this. dont understand how u gonna survive in canada with this english.:)
Please dear FSWCIO,would you kindly teach me English Language Teacher?

Also do you mean to say"get yourself in an English class before you ask someone like that"

Hope you are still familiar with A,E,I,O,U?

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Please dear FSWCIO,would you kindly teach me English Language Teacher?

Also do you mean to say"get yourself in an English class before you ask someone like that"

Hope you are still familiar with A,E,I,O,U?
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................awesome quarelling is going on here............ ;D......... i am not understanding one thing that how come FSWCIO :p got +15 in forum..............

toronto25

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why our thread is so sleepy............... ??? come on wake up everyone............!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
nothing interesting gng on???????????????

toronto25 said:
why our thread is so sleepy............... ??? come on wake up everyone............!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
toronto25 said:
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................awesome quarelling is going on here............ ;D......... i am not understanding one thing that how come FSWCIO :p got +15 in forum..............
Lol,Toronto dear,not again,kindly save me from FSWCIO'S hand.

Well,i think he got the plus fifteen from July 01,2011,free plus rating drive.

Still laughing....hahaha

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news for provincial nominees. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/desperate-for-workers-west-seeks-immigration-powers/article2365979/

Dear all, please improve your IELTS score and get your credentials assessed and ready. You never know how will the new federal points system look like. Good English can improve your points if CIC decides to reduce points for work experience or put the age over 35 in the second category for points.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
My GOD................!!!
Whats going on this thread................!! :eek: