Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
jijitipie said:
hey guys for those who's in the phils and having probs with their ielts copy.
you can ask your company esp if you are employed in a hospital.. I told them that
Ielts and stateboard exams are required for our contracts to be renewed..yeah.. :)

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can forward a copy of your IELTS result or the IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) directly to the hospital after the submission of the following requirements:

· completed request form

· payment for the courier fee amounting to Php250.00. You can pay the fee in cash or manager's cheque payable to British Council.

· A letter of request from the hospital printed on their official stationery. It should state the reason why they need a copy of your IELTS result and must be signed by an authorised signatory.

To make a request, download the request form here and send the completed form and payment to our office.

Your representative can bring the requirements to us on your behalf. Or you may send them through WWWExpress/ DHL for free. You may go to any WWWExpress/DHL outlet and quote British Council Account 642210981. WWWExpress will deliver your request form and payment to our office free of charge. Please note that requests sent through WWWExpress can only be paid in a form of a manager's cheque.

The processing is up to five working days from the date we received your request form and payment. You may send an e-mail to ielts @ britishcouncil.org.ph or give us a call at +63 2 914 1011 to 14 to request for the tracking or air waybill number to confirm delivery of your IELTS result.

You will also receive an official receipt and instructions on how to track your IELTS result after we received the requirements.

I hope this information is helpful. Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to email us again.

Sincerely,
Great news!!!!will ask for another copy thru this channel for my own record =)

Sushicat29

R

RKC

Cappuccino said:
Yes it was around 27th/28th October because we had applicants 27th October reporting getting PERs, and applicants 28th October reporting they got rejected because cap was full.

However, last year was something of a unique situation, in that applicants were required to supply full supporting documents with the initial application, for the first time, so this meant that there was a delay of a month or two before most applicants could apply.

This year, applicants are already fully aware of needing all the documents with the initial application, and indeed quite a lot of applicants will have had their applications readily prepared for July.

Currently 1122 is filling up at a rate of 30 applications per day (approx) - with 336 so far, and CIC are updating the totals almost daily. This means we might expect to see this full within 6 more working days, which means it could potentially be full by next Friday (12th August).

Wayne.
Wayne,

Thanking you for being around.

Right now the big question for us is not when the Cap will be full but it is to know that what does total complete applications as of date means?

1) Have they opened applications upto 4th Aug (the date of their last update)?

or

2) Are they still on 6th July applications as only till this date CC/BD encashment have been reported ?

Thanx.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RKC said:
Wayne,

Thanking you for being around.

Right now the big question for us is not when the Cap will be full but it is to know that what does total complete applications as of date means?

1) Have they opened applications upto 4th Aug (the date of their last update)?

or

2) Are they still only 6th July applications as only till this date CC/BD encashment have been reported ?

Thanx.
From his explanation what I understood was that it is the number of open applications and not the ones for which the CC/BD encashment have happened.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
sushicat29 said:
Great news!!!!will ask for another copy thru this channel for my own record =)

Sushicat29
hi sushicat. yep. its easy to deal with it as long as you have a close contact
in your company :) and for the nurses, Ielts and stateboard exams are one of the requirements for (some hospitals) for their contractual employees.. anyways.. whats up with your BD? was it already encashed?
Im waiting for August 13..coz the other members here reported that their CC
was encashed aug 2..and their apps was received on july6 ..I think 8-10 more days
for us..really nervous..

here's the TRF request form..

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hey guys,
I have got one extra copy of IELTS TRF through other option also. I called up British Council for duplicate copy of IELTS result. They advised me to file lost FIR with local police station. They advised me to write a request letter for duplicate copy, DD of Rs.1700/- and FIR copy. I did all these and I got the copy of result in 20 days.

Hope this will help forum members.

jijitipie said:
in your company :) and for the nurses, Ielts and stateboard exams are one of the requirements for (some hospitals) for their contractual employees.. anyways.. whats up with your BD? was it already encashed?
was encashed aug 2..and their apps was received on july6 ..I think 8-10 more days
for us..really nervous..
in your company :) anyways.. whats up with your BD? was it already encashed?
for us..

here's the TRF request form..

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
From his explanation what I understood was that it is the number of open applications and not the ones for which the CC/BD encashment have happened.
Then, my question is till which date probably CIC has opened applications 1) till 4th Aug (the as of date in their last update) or 2) till 6th July (CC/BD encashment dates reported)

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
RKC said:
Then, my question is till which date probably CIC has opened applications 1) till 4th Aug (the as of date in their last update) or 2) till 6th July (CC/BD encashment dates reported)
We can not predict till what date they have opened the application. My viewpoint is that till 6th July they have charged CC/BD. But they have checked the document checklist completeness of all Apps received till 4th Aug and this number includes the apps which have passed the doc checklist completeness stage.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
RKC said:
Probably option 2 i.e. 6th of July; let us see what the seniors have to say bout this.
Looks like they are opening all applications from the different NOCs based on the date they arrived (regardless of how many arrive on a particular date) as there are no reported CC/DD encashments after July 6th for other NOCs as well.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
brar82 said:
We can not predict till what date they have opened the application. My viewpoint is that till 6th July they have charged CC/BD. But they have checked the document checklist completeness of all Apps received till 4th Aug and this number includes the apps which have passed the doc checklist completeness stage.
yes, 4th of August or if not 4th a few days behind say 30th of July. Because he was saying that the actual count of opened applications can be 336 and there can be a few more to be opened taking the total count to 370 but the backlog may not be more than that as it will add to their own unnecessary effort of sending back the applications...

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
infiant said:
Friends,

Can you please guide me on "Supplementry Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)". I can't type anything on this form. Should I get the printout and fill it by hand? Is that ok?

Thanks.
There is another way. Download Foxit reader. Open the IMM 5562 doc in Foxit and click on Comments-> Typewriter option and then click on each field where you want to enter the details. I think it will work :)

R

RKC

RKC said:
People please vote either for option 1) or option 2)

Let us find out what the majority thinks.

In few weeks we would know the winner out of the two options , & also if we were thinking correctly .

To make a choice take help of your analytical, mathematical skills, experience & of course your sixth sense, gut feeling.

Thanx.

I go for option 1.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
infiant said:
Friends,

Can you please guide me on "Supplementry Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)". I can't type anything on this form. Should I get the printout and fill it by hand? Is that ok?

Thanks.
We wrote ours out by hand. My wife had to fill it in about 5 times before she finally did it without making any mistakes. Annoying as hell. Can't believe 12 months later they still haven't made it a fillable form!

Wayne.

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Any Guess Guys.........About how many applicants use this forum to get in touch with proceedings?.Any experience from last year will be fruitful. 8) 8)

::: rockstar :::

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
infiant said:
Friends,

Thanks.
brar82 said:
There is another way. Download Foxit reader. Open the IMM 5562 doc in Foxit and click on Comments-> Typewriter option and then click on each field where you want to enter the details. I think it will work :)
Cappuccino said:
We wrote ours out by hand. My wife had to fill it in about 5 times before she finally did it without making any mistakes. Annoying as hell. Can't believe 12 months later they still haven't made it a fillable form!

Wayne.
yeh, brar82 has provided a good solution. u can also try with adobe professional to use its typewriter function or u can just paste words and edit them directly. Or just make like a same copy in word and print it out.

I feel pity for Cappuccino that 5 times mistaken have been done, haha.. :p :p

::: rockstar :::