Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hay guys 10 reasons for 1122 applicants to file less this year 2011.Against a very strong reason to file more because now they had much more time to file complete applications.Only for optimistics

1) They have to refresh work experience letters and have to edit the details in the forms.

2) Some ppl are not sure of 1122 revival for next year.

3) People who are working with agents are cheated by them because agents will prefer new applicants of 2011 rather than 2010 to mint more money .

4)Some people got frustrated for not making up in cap last year and changed plans to immigrate to canada by opting for other options.

5) Mostly mass of skill immigrants are from india but due to improving indian economy and good growth most professionals are not taking risk of immigrating to new country under era of financial meltdown.

6)Some ppl avoid again the gruesome experience of notariziing the documents and public work for documentation.

7)Agents may ask for new charges/fee for making an application again which discourage potential applicants.

8)People switching for other categories because of stiff competiton in 1122 category.

9)The shrinked job market outside has discouraged ppl to leave their secured jobs.

10)For some ppl anxiety to make within cap is too much for trying again.

:D :D :D :D :D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
RKC said:
grim,

As far as I can remember , 1122 got full on 28th october last year.
Yes it was around 27th/28th October because we had applicants 27th October reporting getting PERs, and applicants 28th October reporting they got rejected because cap was full.

However, last year was something of a unique situation, in that applicants were required to supply full supporting documents with the initial application, for the first time, so this meant that there was a delay of a month or two before most applicants could apply.

This year, applicants are already fully aware of needing all the documents with the initial application, and indeed quite a lot of applicants will have had their applications readily prepared for July.

Currently 1122 is filling up at a rate of 30 applications per day (approx) - with 336 so far, and CIC are updating the totals almost daily. This means we might expect to see this full within 6 more working days, which means it could potentially be full by next Friday (12th August).

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Longhandle said:
As you claim 300 applications received last week of year..it also get up updated on website in one week from 28th october to 5th November.As i also have read PPl till 27th October had made it to cap.So why did after four weeks from 7th July CIC is still reflecting 367 numbers on website to invite more intake.As according to you they receved 500 in first week ..means in subsequent weeks with same ratio if not more they are now sitting with 2500 applications...How realistic is that...Plz think on that as well. :D :D :D :D :D
I think it probably took them a few weeks to "catch up", but I think the totals now are reasonably accurate. If they say 336 have been opened and checked, then the grand total received at that time is not likely to be more than 360/370.

But at the current rate 1122 will be full by the end of next week IMO.

Wayne.

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
last year i missed out cuz my application reached on the 28th. It had obviously been opened and checked as there were ticks and marks on few of the pages.
this year my application reached on the 8th
if they are going approximately 30 applications per day and still opening files for the 6th ..how many do u think they get?
even if it takes 1 week to get through the files do you think that they will reach the 8th?

Cappuccino said:
I think it probably took them a few weeks to "catch up", but I think the totals now are reasonably accurate. If they say 336 have been opened and checked, then the grand total received at that time is not likely to be more than 360/370.

But at the current rate 1122 will be full by the end of next week IMO.

Wayne.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
brown_eyes said:
hey why am I included both in the International and FSW spreadsheet? here are my details:

Filipino FSW applicant
NOC 1122
Manila VO
date sent 7/20/2011
date rcd by CIO 7/26/2011
rcvd by MIKE
pre assessed
payment thru CC
with consultant
destination: toronto
it's only one, however, there is another sheet on same spreadsheet for pinoys, the other one for international, coz some filipinos wanted it so i gave them what they requested. if you'd check it, it's named international fsw, filipino, statistics, noc. it's easy to manage if all these are under one spreadsheet, hence.

R

RKC

Longhandle said:
As you claim 300 applications received last week of year..it also get up updated on website in one week from 28th october to 5th November.As i also have read PPl till 27th October had made it to cap.So why did after four weeks from 7th July CIC is still reflecting 367 numbers on website to invite more intake.As according to you they receved 500 in first week ..means in subsequent weeks with same ratio if not more they are now sitting with 2500 applications...How realistic is that...Plz think on that as well. :D :D :D :D :D
Longhandle,

You made a valid point. CIC wouldn't want to have extra applicatons sent to them after they get their first complete 500s. It increases their workload & is waste of their time & energy. Logical thing is they would try & update nearly correct numbers on the website. This would save them the extra work of storing( they send it next day) & returning all those applications. They want people to know the status of each cap so that they can decide whether to work on sending their applications now or not . Hence the daily updates coming in.

Now I want to think like an optimist.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
Makes me laugh when they say "we are only allowed to issue one personal copy of the IELTS results". They are a private body (and also I believe a registered charity), they are not owned or run by the government, and so as far as I am aware they are "allowed" to issue as many copies as they like. What they mean is "we can only be bothered to issue one personal copy of the IELTS results".

Anyway, please check here:
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/2nd-copy-of-ielts-results/

I have documented someone else getting a 2nd copy of IELTS results sent to them personally, after I told him to try quoting the Data Protection Act at the British Council, which basically means they HAVE to send you details in writing of any personal information they hold about you on their computer systems, which includes IELTS results.

Wayne.
thank you so much abt this info, i am one of those in a dilemma of withholding submission of my application pending receipt of my returned documents ::) ::) ::) ??? however i would like to inquire if i could apply this same info to idp? i took my ielts from idp and not bc, my question is: this info is applicable to UK, would u know what i should cite in the case of idp? thanks

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jijitipie said:
hi there..hmmm..its not for me..its for westpoint cause I heard her/his orig IELts is still in CIO or
in any other locations waiting to be returned to him/her.. hmmmm ..my ielts is in the file I have sent last
july8 in CIO..but ...Im thinking of a reason on how to get another one..maybe I can tell them
that I am a renewable contract in our hospital and that Ielts is one of the main requirements for us to be renewed
as a jow.. and so on.. (just making up stories/reasons lol).. It may look like that the company has
a high standard for their applicants but its true...They are looking for IeLts and nclex(stateboard exam)
as a requirements for those contractual employees to be hired cause they want to give priority and
give them at least 2 years of contract just for a reason that they are leaving after 2 years and will be
going abroad..I might try it after a month if Its needed on my part :)
let us know then if u are successful in your attempt, goodluck.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Longhandle said:
Hi Westpoint..As you are managing all the data of applications intake to CIO on spreadsheet and very senior member..Whats your take on 307 applications till August 3?????????????????????
hmmm, am not very good in math like some of our forum members here are, but what i think is this since i've experienced too my application being returned due to cap reached: there are many application packages waiting in the mail room, yes they have this mail room, i've seen it in some of my previous docs stamped with date and time on it, and while the programme officers (PO) are very busy scrutinizing applicants' documents against minimum requirements, there are so many of hopefuls lined up...prolly in the mail room or waiting area awaiting PO's attention? hence when it's our docs turn to get scrutiny, ooops, cap reached :( anyways, i leave it to our brothers from New Delhi the mathematical works since i find them very good in this thing 8)

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ravi_07 said:
Yup and we can do nothing except for waiting and waiting and waiting..
So i suggest in the mean time we have some fun................
Where r u cow..................? ?
perhaps eating brown grass??? hahahaha when he gets to canada, he'll be eating green green grass ;D

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
frustrated! said:
HI, westpoint!

Please add our details :

Date sent: July 28
Date Received: Aug 4
Received by: Mike
NOC: 0631
No agent
Destination: Vancouver
mode of payment?
vo?

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Friends,

Can you please guide me on "Supplementry Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)". I can't type anything on this form. Should I get the printout and fill it by hand? Is that ok?

Thanks.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
infiant said:
Friends,

Can you please guide me on "Supplementry Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)". I can't type anything on this form. Should I get the printout and fill it by hand? Is that ok?

Thanks.
You could print that separately on a whitepaper and send it as an annexure to your app.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hey guys for those who's in the phils and having probs with their ielts copy.
you can ask your company esp if you are employed in a hospital.. I told them that
Ielts and stateboard exams are required for our contracts to be renewed..yeah.. :)

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can forward a copy of your IELTS result or the IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) directly to the hospital after the submission of the following requirements:

· completed request form

· payment for the courier fee amounting to Php250.00. You can pay the fee in cash or manager’s cheque payable to British Council.

· A letter of request from the hospital printed on their official stationery. It should state the reason why they need a copy of your IELTS result and must be signed by an authorised signatory.

To make a request, download the request form here and send the completed form and payment to our office.

Your representative can bring the requirements to us on your behalf. Or you may send them through WWWExpress/ DHL for free. You may go to any WWWExpress/DHL outlet and quote British Council Account 642210981. WWWExpress will deliver your request form and payment to our office free of charge. Please note that requests sent through WWWExpress can only be paid in a form of a manager’s cheque.

The processing is up to five working days from the date we received your request form and payment. You may send an e-mail to ielts@britishcouncil.org.ph or give us a call at +63 2 914 1011 to 14 to request for the tracking or air waybill number to confirm delivery of your IELTS result.

You will also receive an official receipt and instructions on how to track your IELTS result after we received the requirements.

I hope this information is helpful. Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to email us again.

Sincerely,

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
Cappuccino said:
Yes it was around 27th/28th October because we had applicants 27th October reporting getting PERs, and applicants 28th October reporting they got rejected because cap was full.

However, last year was something of a unique situation, in that applicants were required to supply full supporting documents with the initial application, for the first time, so this meant that there was a delay of a month or two before most applicants could apply.

This year, applicants are already fully aware of needing all the documents with the initial application, and indeed quite a lot of applicants will have had their applications readily prepared for July.

Currently 1122 is filling up at a rate of 30 applications per day (approx) - with 336 so far, and CIC are updating the totals almost daily. This means we might expect to see this full within 6 more working days, which means it could potentially be full by next Friday (12th August).

Wayne.
Based on this, I believe that the best move at this point would be to open a recruitment office that serves those who qualify but failed to make the cap. Find them jobs and send the application.... I think there is money to be made here...who's in?