+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

R

RKC

Big O said:
Application was sent on the 4th and received on the 8th by my lawyer so I do not know who received it.
I am under NOC 631 and I have not received any news as of yet.
Big O,

Although our NOCs are different, our filed dates are same.

Hope we hear something soon.

nawneetdalal

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 29-07-2011
IELTS Request
Original Sent with application
R

RKC

Total complete applications received or the applications which passed completeness check indicates:

Option 1 Option 2
(as of date shown in their last update) (till the date when last CC/BD encashment was reported)
1)brar82 1)Big O
2)grimreaper 2)NKKDHortons
3)RKC
4)Nawneetdalal
5)Longhandle
6)Mycoweatsgrass

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
RKC said:
Yes, you have .

Longhandle I'm sure you would go for option 1.
Sure RKC ...the way to go............Option 1

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2012; Recieved: TBA
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
RKC said:
Total complete applications received or the completeness check done for applications indicates:

Option 1 Option 2
(as of date shown in their last update) (till the date when last CC/BD encashment was reported)
1)brar82 1)Big O
3)RKC
4)Nawneetdalal
5)Longhandle
Option 3... A date closer to date shown in their last update..... Essentially a backlog of couple of days...

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Option 3... A date closer to date shown in their last update..... Essentially a backlog of couple of days...

Lets merge option 3 in option 1...because back log of couple days can be possible and realistic.

R

RKC

Mycoweatsgrass said:
As you want to go for dates closer to option 1. We will mark you there.

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
RKC said:
As you want to go for dates closer to option 1. We will mark you there.
Do you plan to have a ping pong match between option 1 club and option 2 club????

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Longhandle said:
Sure RKC ...the way to go............Option 1
Looks like after a heavy influx of apps in the first and second weeks.. looks like the flow has dwindled..Also if all the 300 odd apps were from the first two weeks then by now they should have closed the NOC.. :)

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
grimreaper said:
Looks like after a heavy influx of apps in the first and second weeks.. looks like the flow has dwindled..Also if all the 300 odd apps were from the first two weeks then by now they should have closed the NOC.. :)
Dude if I had a news channel I would hire u for analysis.... U come with a new speculation and analysis every day,.....

Keep it up

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Dude if I had a news channel I would hire u for analysis.... U come with a new speculation and analysis every day,.....

Keep it up
Thank you..
I wish each and everyone on this forum to land in canada...and we all celebrate the 2013 new year on the banks of the Niagara falls.. :)

hope281

Apr 27, 2011
Hi Guys,

I'm new here.. Just a quick question.. Will we still receive AOR from CIC? I read a bulletin from CIC website that says that due to short processing time, CIO cancels the AOR.

Federal Skilled Worker Program
•Because of short processing times between application creation in GCMS and eligibility letter, CIO cancels the AOR.
•The visa office must manually send an AOR to the PR applicant or authorized representative once PR file is received.

Can anyone confirm this? Thank you.

R

RKC

Mycoweatsgrass said:
Do you plan to have a ping pong match between option 1 club and option 2 club????
Cow,

Hope we can all play that ping pong match on Canadian shores next year. You too can tag along with that cow,she deserves Canadian grass. :p

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
RKC said:
Total complete applications received or the completeness check done for applications indicates:

Option 1 Option 2
1)brar82 1)Big O
3)RKC
4)Nawneetdalal
5)Longhandle
6)Mycoweatsgrass
I think the above is flawed since there will be a lag between the completeness check being done. and the payment being cashed. Could be several days, or even a week or two depending on the workload of their accounts department.

If an application fails its completeness check it is not even considered received and is returned in its entirety to the applicant. Therefore IMO it cannot count towards the cap until the completeness check is finished. They do say "considered for processing" and not "arrived through our letterbox" :)

Wayne.

kpdes

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
31-08-2013
Med's Request
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)
dear friends, not so good news for all those who r waiting to migrate.. We, the NOC1122 are out of new "come to canada" tool as per cic website... So wish all fellow members all the best and fingers crossed that we clear the cap... Bottom line is there will be no 1122 Next year