Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
RKC said:
It seems you haven't sent your PCC with your application, you should send them along with RPRF. Without which they can't take a decision on your file. Your B/ground checks are cleared, they are satisfied with your docs & don't require to interview you & that is why they have sent out your MR.

ECAS was updated later in your case . Pharmacists you are through....almost done. Congrats buddy..your AOR date updated..
Thx RKC :) but Do you really think I should send PCC with RPRF although it is not requested now (the box was not ticked for PCC to send)?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Your Highness said:
WHAT???

WOW....WOW.....this is SUCH A GREAT NEWS!!! I am so happy for you Spicey!!!! Congratulations buddy!

So they finally found your application. Have they sent you any mail?
Thank you so much dear,returning to check to say thank you to all, i found that discouraging mail of 17th November but you know what! I live for God day after day.

Thank you so much,

Always,

Spicey

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Your Highness said:
You must have at least one year in an occupation listed in the 29 NOCs. Otherwise you may have any other FULL TIME work exp which will be counted towards your work exp points.

Trust this info helps.

Good luck.
Your Highness,

I was also under the same impression, but in one of the post by dreams on this forum he said that he got a NER.
"The reason being that out of the 4 years work experience I have the initial 2 years stated in the employer letter does not show that all duties were performed as stated in the NOC 0631. They are happy with the most recent 2 years " ( copied from original post )
If CIC is ok with only 1 year of experience in Shortage NOC, in that case they should be not be concerned with the duties performed in the reminder of experience.
This is the reason for my confusion.

Regards
Shalini

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
NKKD Hortons said:
hearty congratulations! God bless you dear.here is your miracle.very very.... happy for you.
A big thank you dearie for all your good wishes.

I appreciate people for every single thing because there is always a reason so say Thank You.

Always,

Spicey

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
vnca said:
Thank god.
Congrats spicey.
I am really happy for you. ur information brings a great joy to everyone in this forum.
Good luck for your rest of the process.

vnca
Dear Vnca,

You shall soon be celebrated! Even in my odd times,i always find time and a place in my heart for saying Thank You.

From the heart that cares,i say a big thanks to uuuuuuuu!!!

Always,

Spicey

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
fazeme said:
why worry? somehow my mind tells me your file was still in line. good news spicey!
Dearest Fazeme,

My Nija Nijer,i quite appreciate everything dear,that is why i returned to say thanks for it goes a long way.

Always,

Spicey

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
to pinoy future applicants who will get bd/dd,

PNB Charges only 7$ (for ur bank draft) as long as u have an account with them, that's where i got mine. But only their main branch issues bd in cad dollar (located near MOA).

Before i got my dd from BPI but the charge is abt 6-8th.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
pharmacist77 said:
Thx RKC :) but Do you really think I should send PCC with RPRF although it is not requested now (the box was not ticked for PCC to send)?
Hi

Did they request Negative strips of photos for medicals

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
your highness, sorry to interrupt.... we are absolutely ready with our ingredients but unfortunately NDVO is not listening to our prayers...... to fulfill your dream we all suppose to go there first.... :) :)

Your Highness said:
Thank you Alain. I so want to do Diwali 2012 Bollywood Bash at Brampton with all you guys and definitely do not want to miss Big O's white Christmas party. Wish to join you and Chen for the beer as well (one of you ought to pay, as I surely won't be the one to win this race ;-)) and also Avnesh's Indian Food Party!!

See I remember everything I want to do in Canada. Will CIC have mercy on me and send me a PER!!!

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
goodhope said:
Hi

Did they request Negative strips of photos for medicals
I dnt understand what negative strips mean ? they requested 2 photos for each one...is that what u mean?

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
pharmacist77 said:
I dnt understand what negative strips mean ? they requested 2 photos for each one...is that what u mean?
Colombo V O requests 5 Photos+Negatives(not digital photos).I am running here and there to find a place (all are doing Digital)

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
goodhope said:
Colombo V O requests 5 Photos+Negatives(not digital photos).I am running here and there to find a place (all are doing Digital)
Oh i understand...they simply requested 2 normal pass photos for each (not digital)...its very strange in Colombo why do they need the negatives? and what will they do with 5 photos?!