+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
just submitted reconsideration request with LOE on refusal. yes will do judicial review shortly and next week fresh application from Pakistan
Please focus your strengths on the fresh application from PAKISTAN. From my timeline you already know my story of being refused twice from abu dhabi and PPR when i applied from home country. Myself and family have already been in Canada now 3 weeks and also did flagpoling for my workpermit at lansdowne/1000 islands land border (Ontario) to the US. The US officer was friendly at their however the Canadian visa Officer(she) was a bit unfriendly because there where many borders i could use and still drove past them to hers lol . The Canadian Officer (she) still gave me the work permit by Gods grace.

Okfine

Mar 15, 2022
I have filed through a lawyer in canada and got the settlement offer on may 3rd.On june 21 st i got a status change and its ahowing as submitted now on the previous study permit application.So any idea how many days more it takes as my intake is for sept 2022.My bro studied last year in toronto and now got a job.will that effect my application?
Hi did IRCC requested ADR after file reopening if yes then what they requested

ankita.a42

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Is it been more than a year since you did your last medical?
medical never done ...as per criteria in the my application portal says 'not required'...
so if they ask adr soon then after that again they take 2 months?
bcz my deferred intake is in sept 2022 and cant defer it anymore as per university...in a sort of worry...

Okfine

Mar 15, 2022
medical never done ...as per criteria in the my application portal says 'not required'...
so if they ask adr soon then after that again they take 2 months?
bcz my deferred intake is in sept 2022 and cant defer it anymore as per university...in a sort of worry...
No fix timeline after ADR but most probably you should hear in 30 days after ADR

dgurinder

Jul 9, 2015
Hi Ankita,

its for my brother from India. In CAIPS notes its show primary office as NEW DELHI. So I assume that in has case it will be DELHI. My lawyer is saying that it will be opened in Canada. Our case settled on 23rd May and discontinuance notice was filed on 4th June 2022.