+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

HKB_25

Aug 2, 2021
2 PPRs today.
Hey guys I don't know what to do with my Brother's application.

Timeline-
Re-Applied SDS (India)-9th March 2022
BVL-7th June 2022
Refusal-7th June 2022

Applied for re-consideration as the refusal is not applicable in our situation.

Just to let you guys know we applied for study permit from India SDS category in Yorkville University.

Refusal reason states-
You do not meet the eligibility requirement necessary to make an application for an electronic travel authorization as 7.01 (2) of the immigration and Refugee protection regulation as our records indicate that you did not hold a Canadian temporary resident Visa at any time during the 10-year period immediately preceding the day on which you made your application or you did not hold a valid United States non-immigrant visa on the day in which you made your application.

As i mentioned this reason is not applicable to us as ETA is not available in India. I have asked so many agents and Lawyers which say that this is an error by IRCC.

We raised the webform enquiry and will also re-apply the case side by side.

Has anyone got this kind of refusal reason ever? If yes, what it could mean?
Do you guys think Re-consideration will help in our case since 100% believe that It's an error by IRCC.

Please guys let me know what you guys think. Any suggestions are welcomed.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hey guys I don't know what to do with my Brother's application.

Timeline-
Re-Applied SDS (India)-9th March 2022
BVL-7th June 2022
Refusal-7th June 2022

Applied for re-consideration as the refusal is not applicable in our situation.

Just to let you guys know we applied for study permit from India SDS category in Yorkville University.

Refusal reason states-
You do not meet the eligibility requirement necessary to make an application for an electronic travel authorization as 7.01 (2) of the immigration and Refugee protection regulation as our records indicate that you did not hold a Canadian temporary resident Visa at any time during the 10-year period immediately preceding the day on which you made your application or you did not hold a valid United States non-immigrant visa on the day in which you made your application.

As i mentioned this reason is not applicable to us as ETA is not available in India. I have asked so many agents and Lawyers which say that this is an error by IRCC.

We raised the webform enquiry and will also re-apply the case side by side.

Has anyone got this kind of refusal reason ever? If yes, what it could mean?
Do you guys think Re-consideration will help in our case since 100% believe that It's an error by IRCC.

Please guys let me know what you guys think. Any suggestions are welcomed.
Never heard of this reason, but I have noticed that they have introduced new reasons.

Reconsideration rarely helps, but doesn't harm trying. Don't wait for more than 2 weeks after you request reconsideration, if they don't respond in 2 weeks then it means they have refused after reconsideration.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Mostly getting pprs with high ielts score. In our case no ielts. Admission was granted for the master degree from Italian as taught was in English