+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
If dont submit medical or adr for 2 months then decision will delay 2 months. They will not process for review until file is completed
You are being illogical now to prove your point, you were given a month to submit additional documents, not 2 months. Submitting the medical has the same deadline, submitting a passport for stamping has the same deadline too.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
You are being illogical now to prove your point, you were given a month to submit additional documents, not 2 months. Submitting the medical has the same deadline, submitting a passport for stamping has the same deadline too.
[/QUOT

Ok even if its one month time for Adr or medical. But why visa officer will review if thr adr not submitted. For example file was reopened on 23 march and if i submit adr on 23 or even 24 march then you can say count from same date when file was reopened but i submitted 30 days later on 23 april so technically file was completed on this date as ready for review

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Do you think they sit idle and wait for your additional documents to move your file? they doing other formalities while you are taking time to submit documents. Do you think those getting medical requests submit their medical results the next day? it takes time to get an appointment, sometimes 2-3 weeks barely meeting the deadline.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Do you think they sit idle and wait for your additional documents to move your file? they doing other formalities while you are taking time to submit documents. Do you think those getting medical requests submit their medical results the next day? it takes time to get an appointment, sometimes 2-3 weeks barely meeting the deadline.
Disagree.:p file will never be reviewed until its complete either as fresh application or on adr submission. If not submitted adr till 30 days then it will be no show so than VO will make decision even refusal or whatsoever. So technically count start once the adr submission or no show after 30 days

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Disagree.:p file will never be reviewed until its complete either as fresh application or on adr submission. If not submitted adr till 30 days then it will be no show so than VO will make decision even refusal or whatsoever. So technically count start once the adr submission or no show after 30 days
You are tired, not thinking straight.

ankita.a42

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
hi ,
im not understanding anything!
are you talking about ppr for Jr?
can you pls advice me on two applications of mine.
1.i have filed for jr after 4 refusals settlement letter received on may 3rd (from auh)
2.my husband filed visitor visa ok march 27 th from auh,no update yet !

pls help

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
hi ,
im not understanding anything!
are you talking about ppr for Jr?
can you pls advice me on two applications of mine.
1.i have filed for jr after 4 refusals settlement letter received on may 3rd (from auh)
2.my husband filed visitor visa ok march 27 th from auh,no update yet !

pls help
UR FILE will reopen hopefully on or after 3rd june.