+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
:p

Keep busy yourself. Its tense and stressful moments of life. From the day of settlement on 17 Feb then file reopened 23 march and then adr submission 23 april i never took stress and was even happy and relaxed but when he 15 days passed after adr submission i am frustrated, tenses and in stress that what gona happening woth visa file. Will they issue ppr or will they refuse. No clue because it was case with complications as you know

• Sad
Reactions: aspirant256

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
:p

Keep busy yourself. Its tense and stressful moments of life. From the day of settlement on 17 Feb then file reopened 23 march and then adr submission 23 april i never took stress and was even happy and relaxed but when he 15 days passed after adr submission i am frustrated, tenses and in stress that what gona happening woth visa file. Will they issue ppr or will they refuse. No clue because it was case with complications as you know
It's very stressful, are you sure abu dhabi is working today?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I kept myself busy all day
Alhamdulilah just submitted applicant record for minor child. InshaAllah principal applicant get ppr this week then everything will be in our favour. Allah kareem

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Good luck, what about spouse?
She is the principal applicant and she is waiting for final decision. I, husband did not apply with her in second or third application (refused). I had applied as secondary applicant in first application with her.

In second application which she got settlement, the minor child was linked as secondary so let see how things go if she get ppr then child will get automatically as judicial review in process.

Third application which was refused later during judicial review, she was the only as principal applicant and nobody applied as secondary.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
She is the principal applicant and she is waiting for final decision. I, husband did not apply with her in second or third application (refused). I had applied as secondary applicant in first application with her.

In second application which she got settlement, the minor child was linked as secondary so let see how things go if she get ppr then child will get automatically as judicial review in process.

Third application which was refused later during judicial review, she was the only as principal applicant and nobody applied as secondary.
Makes sense now.

ankita.a42

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Hi all,
Do you know anything about visitors visa from AUH.we applied for my husband on 27th march and no update yet...

dgurinder

Jul 9, 2015
We have good news to share!!! Here is the update and timeline that might help someone after a long struggle with Study Permit refusal.

Two Refusals received previously for Study Permit-SDS Category from India, refusal was in Oct 2021 and second one in Feb 2022.
Reason for refusal on GCMS was just one: Low grades in some courses during the last years of uni.

Judicial Review:
JR filed on : 23 Feb 2022
Lawyer sent email for settlement to DOJ lawyer: 18 March 2022
Received settlement on : 25th March 2022
Discontinuation Notice File: 30 March 2022
Application reopened on : 12 May 2022
Additional document request : 12 May 2022
Document Submissions : Documents submitted on May 19, 2022
PPR Request Received: May 27, 2022

Hello,
my brother got refused 4 times for student visa, i got settlement last week as well. Praying that we get through this. Please tell me what kind of documents were requested 2nd time after reopening?