+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Guys we missed a jackpot. My spouse was never eligible for SINP because score was not coming down and always seen score like 68 to 71 but never thought it will come down to 61. I had all the documents including POF but didnt register EOI even i had created SINP account 6 month ago While she was struggling to get study visa for canada since one year with 4 refusal. Completly bad luck. But now i registered EOI but not sure if score again come to 61 because it was in history of SINP the lowest score ever :(
Her score is 61 with NOC 2263 official experience of 5 years with work visas in UAE and experience letter with 2263 designation mentioned even on work visa. It was a jackpot which i missed because no EOI was submitted before 1st September

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Guys we missed a jackpot. My spouse was never eligible for SINP because score was not coming down and always seen score like 68 to 71 but never thought it will come down to 61. I had all the documents including POF but didnt register EOI even i had created SINP account 6 month ago While she was struggling to get study visa for canada since one year with 4 refusal. Completly bad luck. But now i registered EOI but not sure if score again come to 61 because it was in history of SINP the lowest score ever :(
Her score is 61 with NOC 2263 official experience of 5 years with work visas in UAE and experience letter with 2263 designation mentioned even on work visa. It was a jackpot which i missed because no EOI was submitted before 1st September
Don't worry, keep the hopes high, you will get the nomination.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Something unbelievable for SINP PR NOC 2263 @ 60 score i just received ITA Alhamdulilah and yes POF criteria i believe we fulfilling
Congratulations it might take time but finally you and your family have great chances for Canada

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Walla i was busy in job. I had seen this. Today one guy got ppr with fresh set of documents but one guy in group advised him to send only LOE and a message to visa officer that if you need any documents please explain as in fresh set of documents only changed made in LOE. In result he got ppr

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Walla i was busy in job. I had seen this. Today one guy got ppr with fresh set of documents but one guy in group advised him to send only LOE and a message to visa officer that if you need any documents please explain as in fresh set of documents only changed made in LOE. In result he got ppr
So a fresh set of document requests is getting PPR and that analysis that only specific requests get PPR is nullified, right? was that guy from abu dhabi office?

Last edited: