+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Your family's visa is dependent on you. JR is only possible if you get your PPR, receive their gcms notes and initiate JR, all within 60 days of their refusal. Go for a JR if you are confident about it.
Yes i waitng for my ppr approval first then i will go for dependent jr

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
@aspirant256 This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application: Please provide an updated set of documents to enable a fresh assessment of your application. All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. You must provide these document(s) within 30 days. You will not be able to submit your document after this timeframe has expired. To respond, go to the "Application Details" page, click the "View submitted applications" button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided on the "Documents Submitted" page. Should you be unable to provide the requested information and/or documents you must tell us in writing including the reasons why. You must provide this written explanation electronically as outlined above. If you fail to provide the documents / information within the time given, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application, which could result in a refusal.

JUST RECEIVED LETTER in GCKEY AFTER EMAIL ALERT

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
etc? what else can attach
I believe that you are the only one that knows your SOP and overall profile in and out . If you are updating your SOP and adding any new points to better convince the VO then only you should know what supporting document is needed to back all your new points.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Looking at it, it seems like they want to replace the existing client information file with an updated one. So I am assuming you need to attach all the supporting documents in the client information file. Someone expert who went through this should comment on this.

I am wondering why they didn't explicitly ask for a new LOA? was the LOA attached to the client information?

marty90

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Looking at it, it seems like they want to replace the existing client information file with an updated one. So I am assuming you need to attach all the supporting documents in the client information file. Someone expert who went through this should comment on this.

I am wondering why they didn't explicitly ask for a new LOA? was the LOA attached to the client information?
Exactly they are basically throwing a lifeboat to you @Greeny786 . Anything else you feel you missed in your last application that you wish to add now that will make your case stronger for approval . for eg . Have you paid any tuition fee yet? if not ill advice you pay (a least a semester) and submit the receipts or have you got more funds now than before ? show it . do you have a new LOA ? show it.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021

Yes bank statement and loe was attached but i am happy they did not ask specific documents. Now i can ammend new SOP with your help because your English is too good technically:p

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Exactly they are basically throwing a lifeboat to you @Greeny786 . Anything else you feel you missed in your last application that you wish to add now that will make your case stronger for approval . for eg . Have you paid any tuition fee yet? if not ill advice you pay (a least a semester) and submit the receipts or have you got more funds now than before ? show it . do you have a new LOA ? show it.
Yes paid full year advance, new loe received last week. Will attach new bank statement. This study permit application for my wife. She has 13000 CAD dollars in accout and fees already fully paid.

Can i attach with support letter my bank statement. I have 15 lakh (10,000 Cad$) in my roshan digital Pakistan account with naya Pakistan certificates which are fixed for profit till June 2022 and will back as cash in account in June

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
@marty90 @aspirant256 thank u so much for the encouragement. I dont care about visa but i am happy what i did without lawyer pursuing JR is something rare where people paying 8000$ and i paid 50$. I got the fruit and now waiting to taste its sweetness in shape of PPR InshaAllah

Reactions: marty90