+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Settlement on a JR depends on several factors in my opinion. Luck plays a big role, mood and workload on the opposing counsel, applicant's merits, the current workload on the IRCC are some of the factors.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
i agree but my brain is circulating why ircc lawyer offered her settlement earlier if her case was so weak,
You need to understand that it costs money for the DOJ to contest your challenge, it's a lot better for them to settle if there is no complication in the case, they can always refuse later and costs much less to review the application.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yeaterday, I called IRCC and asked them that when can I expect my file to reopen after settlement and she was totally clueless.She said we don’t come across such cases generally. I think it will be opened internally, but when nobody knows.It’s been more than a month, I got the settlement from ITCc
Applicants who pursuing Judicial Review or waiting for file reopening after IRCC settlement proposal are kindly requested to join whatsapp group
kindly join using this link
https://chat.whatsapp.com/H6zXVKJ7tFB6I56P8cvvlq

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
If you have any idea how much more time it can take to receive rule 9 notes
Bro just hang on
Don’t worry, I also received mine after 40 days
They’re obliged to provide rule 9 notes and also it’s the same as RATIONALE PROVIDED in GCMS notes which again will take more than 40 days if you apply now. Just sit tight and wait.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi I saw you got settlement offer in 15-18 days, any idea maximum how many weeks it takes to receive settlement offer.
its depends on case by case basis, it can come in week, month even in year if case goes to next stage or final stage of hearing, what about u, are u waiting for decision or have settlement

Okfine

Mar 15, 2022
its depends on case by case basis, it can come in week, month even in year if case goes to next stage or final stage of hearing, what about u, are u waiting for decision or have settlement
Iam just waiting for rule 9 as of now, I was Just willing to know that after application record is filed how many weeks Maximum IRCC takes to give settlement offer if they are to give it.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Iam just waiting for rule 9 as of now, I was Just willing to know that after application record is filed how many weeks Maximum IRCC takes to give settlement offer if they are to give it.
nobody knows actual time frame i seen people took in 2 week like me, in month, and also seen year or above year, it depends at which stage your case goes and ircc feel they can loss in court they can offer settlement. if your case is defendable for ircc lawyer then no settlement and it goes to grant leave stage upto 6/9 months or final hearing stage upto year or year and half

Okfine

Mar 15, 2022
nobody knows actual time frame i seen people took in 2 week like me, in month, and also seen year or above year, it depends at which stage your case goes and ircc feel they can loss in court they can offer settlement. if your case is defendable for ircc lawyer then no settlement and it goes to grant leave stage upto 6/9 months or final hearing stage upto year or year and half
This is something new , till now I have that if they are willing to settle early then they give settlement offer after record filing within 1-2 months

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
So finally file has been reopened exactly after 30 days since got settlement

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today is Saturday which is off in abu dhabi

@aspirant256

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
They did not ask anything yet because if they ask the new coresspondence letter will be in gckey
Let see what they ask. I already received new college letter of acceptance
Bank statement is fulfiling the requirement of living expenses 34000 aed.

Fees fully paid advance for one year