+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join - Only CEC Inland with ICT or NAFTA who will get 50 points on Nov 19th

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
You have to show the letter you just cant claim 50 points for it. Suppose if you become PR in june 2017 you should have atleast offer from your current employee that you will work for him till june 2018. Valid work permit wont work. You need letter from your employer stating that whenever you will become PR you will remain on a job for one year. And an application can take 1-1.5 yr also so if you cant take this letter than it is misinterpretation. You could be banned for 5 yrs
I dont think it is difficult to get a letter from employer stating this. Best of luck!!

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm working in Canada on ICT and completing 4 yrs CEC by end of this December. My current EE score is 432 and after Nov 19, Whether, I am getting 432 + 50 = 482? As, I am working here currently, do I need to get a letter regarding for another 1 year work here? To claim 50 points in EE profile after Nov 19, do we need to update our EE profile? if needs to update in which section I need to update to gain 50 point in my EE profile? Please advise.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sairam1 said:
I'm working in Canada on ICT and completing 4 yrs CEC by end of this December. My current EE score is 432 and after Nov 19, Whether, I am getting 432 + 50 = 482? Yes, if you are working for the same employer mentioned on your work permit.As, I am working here currently, do I need to get a letter regarding for another 1 year work here? Yes, you have get a letter from your employer that the job is guaranteed for next 1 year To claim 50 points in EE profile after Nov 19, do we need to update our EE profile? yes, you need to update the EE profile as there are updated questions to answer which will differentiate between open and closed work permits if needs to update in which section I need to update to gain 50 point in my EE profile? Not sure as of now, will know by Nov 19th Please advise.

av

Jan 21, 2015
I have a question related to having job offer section:

I am here on ICT and will complete 4 years in march, so I have job Offer until March 2017. Does this qualify me to say "Yes" in "Intended work in Canada" Section

av

Jan 21, 2015
fatani said:
You have to show the letter you just cant claim 50 points for it. Suppose if you become PR in june 2017 you should have atleast offer from your current employee that you will work for him till june 2018. Valid work permit wont work. You need letter from your employer stating that whenever you will become PR you will remain on a job for one year. And an application can take 1-1.5 yr also so if you cant take this letter than it is misinterpretation. You could be banned for 5 yrs
So If I have updated it yes then mark it No, will it be a problem (before ITA)

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
av said:
I have a question related to having job offer section:

I am here on ICT and will complete 4 years in march, so I have job Offer until March 2017. Does this qualify me to say "Yes" in "Intended work in Canada" Section
Have you received ITA? if your question is regarding ITA then I dont know better consult with more seniors. If it is regarding ICT or NAFTA points then you should be able to secure letter for 1 yr emoloyment from same employer after becoming PR.

av

Jan 21, 2015
fatani said:
Have you received ITA? if your question is regarding ITA then I dont know better consult with more seniors. If it is regarding ICT or NAFTA points then you should be able to secure letter for 1 yr emoloyment from same employer after becoming PR.
I have not received ITA yet,

Somewhere I do not agree that for ICT we have to secure a letter for 1 year employment after PR. can you please post any link that says that there should be such offer letter

simple25

Oct 1, 2016
any idea people who lives overseas, and get job offer LMIA to support the permanent residency application(arranged employment), would still get 600 points or 50/200.

av

Jan 21, 2015
simple25 said:
any idea people who lives overseas, and get job offer LMIA to support the permanent residency application(arranged employment), would still get 600 points or 50/200.
as per discussion in all forums points will be 50/200, rest will be clear after 19th

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sivasagi, thanks for your views. However, you mention me to get a letter from a employer, is that will be before PR/e-Apr submission or after issuing COPR? Any idea please?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
If it is Indian IT company, it is close to impossible to get such a letter from them. First reason would be policy, and second reason would be fear of losing the employee after PR. They generally give a hard time even giving out skilled letter in a format requested by people (actually they never issue it in the format that one wants, and follow their own format for it). People should definitely look for workarounds, if any.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
av said:
[/font]date=1479396620]
I have not received ITA yet,

Somewhere I do not agree that for ICT we have to secure a letter for 1 year employment after PR. can you please post any link that says that there should be such offer letter
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1153419

You can read this article

It clearly states

Points will be awarded for job offers of eligible candidates here on LMIA exempt work permits.

Many people in Canada temporarily on an employer specific LMIA-exempt work permit, but who want to stay in Canada permanently, will no longer need to get an LMIA to be awarded job offer points by the CRS. This includes candidates who are here under the North America Free Trade Agreement, a federal-provincial agreement, Mobilité Francophone, or who are intra-company transferees. The candidates must meet certain criteria, such as at least one year of work experience from the same employer who is providing their job offer.

Job offers will only need to be a minimum of one year in duration once they receive permanent residence.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
fatani said:
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1153419

You can read this article

It clearly states

Points will be awarded for job offers of eligible candidates here on LMIA exempt work permits.

Many people in Canada temporarily on an employer specific LMIA-exempt work permit, but who want to stay in Canada permanently, will no longer need to get an LMIA to be awarded job offer points by the CRS. This includes candidates who are here under the North America Free Trade Agreement, a federal-provincial agreement, Mobilité Francophone, or who are intra-company transferees. The candidates must meet certain criteria, such as at least one year of work experience from the same employer who is providing their job offer.

Job offers will only need to be a minimum of one year in duration once they receive permanent residence.
It clearly states that the job offer should be a minimum of 1 yr once they receive permanent residence

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sairam1 said:
Sivasagi, thanks for your views. However, you mention me to get a letter from a employer, is that will be before PR/e-Apr submission or after issuing COPR? Any idea please?
Better to be safe, before you accept the ITA as this could be a requirement in your document list.

I think we will know on NOv 19th:)

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
sivasagi said:
Better to be safe, before you accept the ITA as this could be a requirement in your document list.

I think we will know on NOv 19th:)
You cant claim points if you dont have a letter. Same goes with LMIA. Most LMIA holders are from outside canada not working there so once they get PR they move there. That is same for ICT, NAFTA that you should be working for atleast 1 yr AFTER PR. So you should provide a letter.