+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

dee_1982

Mar 20, 2013
Hello Everyone! Glad I found this forum, I'm very much interested in applying at Allied Agency. I have been reading through the threads but I want to ask which website I could get the pre-registration?

Thank you in advance!

;)

melche09

Mar 16, 2013
Hi! Did you start your application with join allied? Where are you working now? Me, I am still completing some of the requirements.

Babyfrancis12

Mar 22, 2013
Hey colleagues,

I am a nurse based in Dubai, UAE...
After reading the full thread with so much emotions inflicted in it, finally, I found the answer to my doubts and confusions about this join allied agency.
Like the others who have relatives in Canada and made a background check of this agency, I did it too!

Ok ok, i'll be sending the first payment for the pre-registration within this week, so I'll update you guys throughout this application...wish me luck!

Staying positive and keeping my fingers cross!!!
Cheers!!!

Babyfrancis12

Mar 22, 2013
Hello melche09....

My aunt who is based in BC sent the payment already worth 350 $ last 26 of March 2013. It's exactly 12 days to this date that I haven't heard from the agency if they receive the payment, " at least acknowledge the receipt"...I emailed mr. Cesar once asking him if he receive the money but no reply yet... I wonder why...

I'll update you guys... Tc

Cheers!

philipmartin

Apr 7, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/13
Doc's Request.
27/12/2013
AOR Received.
Nov 18, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
27/12/2013
Med's Done....
04/1/2014
Interview........
hopefully waive, 07/1/2014RPRF,Biodata,PCC.
hi, has anyone provide a leave of absence for a requirements in work permit application? since i am planning to resigned soon as if ever i will be granted a work permit.

seniors please help

Elynne

Apr 7, 2013
Hi babyfrancis12 hows your application now im just new in this forum
Hope to hear feedback from u..im here in dubai right now and im really interested to apply in canada through allied..can u update me whats going on in ur application?

Thank u..

Babyfrancis12

Mar 22, 2013
Hey Ellyne,

So, this is what I got from Mr. Cesar the managing director... They received my first payment worth 350 dollars thru my Aunt from BC, i'll wait for their email in 3 to 4 weeks time... So that fee is to request application package from the College ( Ontario College maybe???) Ill be waiting for their email once they get an answer from the Said College....

that's it for now Ellyne, ;)

Elynne

Apr 7, 2013
Babyfrancis12,
Thank u...but i want to know if how much the first payment..well i guess i will look forward to your said application i will hope for the best..im planning to submit all my requirements and pay the said pre registration what can u say?? Any advice pls...

Babyfrancis12

Mar 22, 2013
...My advice for u,it's worth taking the risk...

Check this out

OPTION II and III –Assistance from Allied

In order to look for work as a registered nurse in Canada, you will need to be licensed and registered first in Canada.

Allied offers assistance to qualified Nurses in securing Confirmation of Registration from the appropriate provincial College of Nurses in Canada for a certain fee.

The advantages of using our services to process your Pre-registration to the College of Registered Nurses (CRN) are as follows:

We will contact the College on your behalf to start the process of your application for Pre-registration
You can use our Canada address as your local mailing address so that they can respond immediately, as compared with mailing it internationally which is expensive and will take a much longer time;
We will inform the College that we have a prospective employer for you in order to speed up the process of your Temporary License (interim permit);
We will help you with follow-ups regarding the status of your application to the licensing authorities.
Forward all responses of CNO to you via registered mail or any form of electronic communication to speed up the process of your application;
We will prioritize your application for employment.

OPTION II – Assistance from Allied

The amount charged under this option is not a placement fee. This is to cover our services used to speed up the process of your application as well as pay for the mailing expenses (FEDEX, UPS or Registered Mail) of the documents to be forwarded to you from CRN. We will send you a total of four to five (4–5) mail parcels within this process.

CAD$350 – This is payable upon signing of the Contract of Engagement with Allied Services. Upon receipt, we will immediately process your Pre-registration application to the CRN Authority.
CAD$500 – This amount is due before you receive the Pre-registration package from the CRN Authority, which approximately takes two (2) weeks to one (1) month, active from the date of signing the Contract of Engagement.

To this effect, please download the contracts; read, sign, and send us the scanned copy along with your first payment to formalize our agreement.

NOTE: This fee may be refunded to the successful applicant by the employer.

Till here...talk to u soon!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/filipino-nurses-applying-for-cno-registration-only-english-and-tagalog-posts-t69823.0.html

You may find some helpful networking on this thread, too. Good luck.

Elynne

Apr 7, 2013
Hi babyfrancis12,

Can i add u to my facebook??or just send message to me here is my account Elynne_2806@yahoo.com thank u..

shei

Aug 31, 2012
Hi everyone! join allied din ako nag apply and after 5 months of waiting eto verdict skin ng cno...upon initial review of your application CNO has determined that u have not completed an approved or equivalent nursing program. As a result, you are required to complete an evaluation of your nursing knowledge, skill and judgement and to successfully complete any additional education and or training identified by the evaluation.

The evaluation will take place at: The Center for the evaluation of health professionals educated abroed
80 bloor street west, Toronto, Ontarion M5S 2V1

Please share naman don sa mga nakakuha ng ganitong result from CNO....ano naging hatol once failed sa evaluation? Nasa ibang bansa me right now, may nagpunta ba sa inyo sa canada to take this type of evaluation.

Balak ko pumunta at magtake...meron ba sa inyo dyan nagpapa renta ng room for short stay? please share naman kayo o. Maraming salamat in advance s mga willing mag share at tumulong!

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
shei said:
Hi everyone! join allied din ako nag apply and after 5 months of waiting eto verdict skin ng cno...upon initial review of your application CNO has determined that u have not completed an approved or equivalent nursing program. As a result, you are required to complete an evaluation of your nursing knowledge, skill and judgement and to successfully complete any additional education and or training identified by the evaluation.

The evaluation will take place at: The Center for the evaluation of health professionals educated abroed
80 bloor street west, Toronto, Ontarion M5S 2V1

Please share naman don sa mga nakakuha ng ganitong result from CNO....ano naging hatol once failed sa evaluation? Nasa ibang bansa me right now, may nagpunta ba sa inyo sa canada to take this type of evaluation.

Balak ko pumunta at magtake...meron ba sa inyo dyan nagpapa renta ng room for short stay? please share naman kayo o. Maraming salamat in advance s mga willing mag share at tumulong!

Di pa tapos ang email nila sa napost mo. So basically di ka pa failed sa assessment.Ito kasunod diba?

Please note: If the College does not hear from you or receive the enclosed OPTION form by the stated date on your option form the current contents of your application will be referred to the Registration Committee for Consideration. The College will notify you in writing of the date the Registration Committee will review your application and the deadline of your written submission.[/b][/u]

If you wish to continue your application under Foreign Contract Worker Program (FCW) you must wait the final decision from the College of Nurses of Ontario.[/b]

shei

Aug 31, 2012
Hi lenjoy! i tried to add you sa facebook..d mo ko ini add :). Ganun din ba sau? when are you going to take the challenge exam? have you got your sched?