+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOBS AND ACCOMODATION IN SASKATCHEWAN

BILAL634

Aug 8, 2012
Kanamen said:
Please feel free to call me for any help regarding Jobs and Accommodation specially in Saskatchewan, just for prays.
Free pickups from Saskatoon (YXE) Airport can be arranged to your destination,
Hi there,

I am currently Working in Bahrain as a Store Manager.I am an MBA and i have got nearly 8 years experience as a manager in Retail. I was lately checking for SINP program which allows skilled workers to come and work in Canada.

As i am already aware to qualify for SINP i need to have a Job offer from Canadian employer.I have been applying for job in SK,Canada but i had no luck.

I just wanted to know how can i get a job offer .Is there any way if i can get help in this regards.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Bilal Ansari

I CAN BE CONTACTED (bilalansari@hotmail.co.uk)

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Thanks.
Near GTA and in Saskatoon you may have the chance to get your field job ,its not a mission impossible.Once landed let me know ,I will give you some references to contact.

For your friend's son:
Please ask him to email me ,I will forward that email to my son who is an University Student ,he will definitely help in this regard .
Good Luck

Hey kanamen

where are you bro?

Please help me. I am landing in Toronto on 1Apr13. can you please give me some references regarding this field?

regards

Lawchuks

Jun 10, 2012
Hello Kanamen,

I have read your advices and help you have offered to many forum members and kept wondering 'do people with such kind attribute exist? ' anyway all I can say is that all the help you have rendered to people will not go unnoticed in God's sight. May God continue to use you to affect lives positively.

I will be relocating to saskatchewan by may from UK and will like you to assist me in getting a job. If you don't mind I will forward my cv and husband's cv as well. I'm an engineer by profession. I have also started my engineer in training registration. I have also a qualification in project management (prince2). My husband also have pmp certification though not engineering background. Do you think I might be lucky to secure a job before landing. We have received our visas and making last preparations for our new environment.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Kanamen,

Thank you sooo much for your kind offer to help, we need it! My husband and I want to apply for SINP but we cannot find jobs and employers who are willing hire you from overseas. We have excellent IELTS scores in the 8.5 and 7.5 band respectively, speak English fluently. My Husband has a BSc and MSc in Computer Science, 6 years Experience as a Computer Programmer/Software developer, one of these years was working in teh United States on a H1B visa, I have a BSc in Hotel Management and a MSc in Hospitality and Tourism management but over 8 years experience as a Human Resource Manager, Retail Manager, General Manager....can you help us to find jobs.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

aaaumatiya

Mar 31, 2013
please guide me about the scope of graphic designer either in Regina or either in Saskatoon.. if i come there in Regina or Saskatoon. so will i get a job easily as a graphic designer?

please guide me about it

waleed ifti

Dec 13, 2014
HI ! my name is waleed, i am going to regina for masters in January 2015 session, I am looking for accommodation off campus at lower rate plz i have searched each site but accommodation on campus is to high plz help.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope mate its almost near to impossible I mean like 99.99% impossible to get a job in a profession like retail management if you are not in Canada. if you get here somehow yes than there is lot of scope for someone with your experience. its the largest sector in Canada.

BILAL634 said:
Hi there,

I am currently Working in Bahrain as a Store Manager.I am an MBA and i have got nearly 8 years experience as a manager in Retail. I was lately checking for SINP program which allows skilled workers to come and work in Canada.

As i am already aware to qualify for SINP i need to have a Job offer from Canadian employer.I have been applying for job in SK,Canada but i had no luck.

I just wanted to know how can i get a job offer .Is there any way if i can get help in this regards.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Bilal Ansari

I CAN BE CONTACTED (bilalansari @ hotmail.co.uk)

dondon1978

Oct 20, 2012
Kanamen said:
Please feel free to call me for any help regarding Jobs and Accommodation specially in Saskatchewan, just for prays.
Free pickups from Saskatoon (YXE) Airport can be arranged to your destination,

Hi how can I find a job in sascachewan?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
dondon1978 said:
Hi how can I find a job in sascachewan?
Mr.Kanamen is missing from this forum for few years..

http://www.sods.sk.ca/Events/WEconnectJobFair.aspx

dondon1978

Oct 20, 2012
Hi friend I'm looking for LMIA at this time in Saskatchewan
Do you have referred lmia?
Please i can be reached at ddvitasa@yahoo.com
Thank you
Dondon