App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Kanamen said:
Dear Forum members ,I can help for the jobs listed below

Transportation and Logistic Jobs .................Ontario ,Manitoba and Saskatchewan
Electronics /Electrical related jobs..............................Ontario

Agriculture,construction,oil field jobs ,,,,,,,,,, Saskatchewan
Transportation and Logistic Jobs
Though i choose Calgary for my settlement, but dont mind working and living in saskatchewan. Pls what nature of Oil field job are available there?

Presently I am a mechanical engineer with over 10yrs experience in construction and oil & gas services based in Nigeria but planning to move to Canada.
Eagerly waiting for your response.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Melody2003 said:
Though i choose Calgary for my settlement, but dont mind working and living in saskatchewan. Pls what nature of Oil field job are available there?

Presently I am a mechanical engineer with over 10yrs experience in construction and oil & gas services based in Nigeria but planning to move to Canada.
Eagerly waiting for your response.
Please go through the link below and contact them .You will never be disappointed
http://www.careersinoilandgas.com/working-in-oil-gas-/oil-gas-locations-/oil-gas-locations-saskatchewan-.aspx
http://www.ir.gov.sk.ca/Default.aspx?DN=3384,2936,Documents

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thank you so much, I appreciate

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Kanamen said:
Please go through the link below and contact them .You will never be disappointed
http://www.careersinoilandgas.com/working-in-oil-gas-/oil-gas-locations-/oil-gas-locations-saskatchewan-.aspx
Dear Kanamen

I am into IT (Information Technology) field, and I have 8+ of IT exp in various skills, so can you please help me to know presently how the market is going on IT side and what is the scope of there to getting job offers. thanks in advance for your kind response.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Kanamen said:
Love you brother for your hard work.

God Bless you always..

Cheers...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iyikk said:
Dear Kanamen

I am into IT (Information Technology) field, and I have 8+ of IT exp in various skills, so can you please help me to know presently how the market is going on IT side and what is the scope of there to getting job offers. thanks in advance for your kind response.
I don't think so you will have any problem to get a job in IT in Saskatchewan.
Please get an idea by the link below
http://ca.indeed.com/IT-jobs-in-Saskatchewan

adil1993

Nov 10, 2012
Kanamen said:
Please feel free to call me for any help regarding Jobs and Accommodation specially in Saskatchewan, just for prays.
Free pickups from Saskatoon (YXE) Airport can be arranged to your destination,
what is your email or facebook id ? I want to contact you

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
H,

I got your reference from Qorax, he had suggested that I speak with you regarding SINP case.

We are Saskatchewan Nominated PR candidate. We moved in here in Feb 2012. My wife who was the principal appplicant is working from March 2012 and we have never received Govt grants.

Now my wife would like to nominate her sister under SINP. However in the SINP family referal a job offer must be also included. How can she get her sister a job offer? You know most employer have telephonic interview and stuff like that b4 they employ a person. In such a case how can we proceed. Your suggestion awaited.

Thanks

Philip

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Dear Kanamen and other forum members in Saskatchewan
As I am waiting for my ppr2 and my medicals are expiring in feb 25th 2013.
1- Is Saskatoon or Regina weather is same as toronto.as we are three family members(my wife and 1 year old daughter).is weather is bearable in feb for my daughter.
2- I am from Pakistan and which flight is suitable from Lahore with less transits.
3- Will I be able to find an odd job as my wife is a principal applicant and she has to take care of daughter of one year.will I afford expenditures from an odd job.
Regards
Javed

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
21685 said:
Dear synmax it is not so easy to get employment in accounting on the basis of chartered accountancy course back home.First you have to evaluate your degree and have to write some exams and then you will be eligible to work as accountant in Canada.I have no intention to disappoint you but just to make you aware about the prevailing situation so that you can prepare yourself before landing to this wonderful land of opportunities.
Thanks 21685

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Kanamen said:
Yes ,why not....Please email for more info to
Myrna Buttner, (Hon.) CMA
Director of Member Services and Administration
CMA Canada (Saskatchewan)

mbuttner @ cma-sask.org

Ph (306) 359-6461 or 1800-667-3535
Thanks Kanem i will send the email

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thunder said:
Dear Kanamen and other forum members in Saskatchewan
As I am waiting for my ppr2 and my medicals are expiring in feb 25th 2013.
1- Is Saskatoon or Regina weather is same as toronto.as we are three family members(my wife and 1 year old daughter).is weather is bearable in feb for my daughter.
No,its not.Its more cold over their in SK but manageable.
2- I am from Pakistan and which flight is suitable from Lahore with less transits.
I think Emirates would be suitable for you
3- Will I be able to find an odd job as my wife is a principal applicant and she has to take care of daughter of one year.will I afford expenditures from an odd job.
Yes,its not a difficault task .If you are smart enough you can manage it.
Regards
Javed
Sorry to be late to reply

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adil1993 said:
what is your email or facebook id ? I want to contact you
philipwu said:
H,

I got your reference from Qorax, he had suggested that I speak with you regarding SINP case.

We are Saskatchewan Nominated PR candidate. We moved in here in Feb 2012. My wife who was the principal appplicant is working from March 2012 and we have never received Govt grants.

Now my wife would like to nominate her sister under SINP. However in the SINP family referal a job offer must be also included. How can she get her sister a job offer? You know most employer have telephonic interview and stuff like that b4 they employ a person. In such a case how can we proceed. Your suggestion awaited.

Thanks

Philip
Please email me
kanamen @ hotmail.ca