Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Hello Kanem I will like to commend you for your efforts at helping immigrants settle properly in Canada God will surely reward you accordingly. Iam a chartered Accountant in my home country and will be moving to Canada in few months time with my spouse.We are both Accountants but she is yet to be chartered.We wish to work in our field of accounting as soon as we get to Canada.Can we get job as Accountant?

trust_in_god

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
w3soul said:
Brother Kanamen,

Really Missing you........... :(
Yes we really do so....

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
w3soul said:
Brother Kanamen,

Really Missing you........... :(
Eid Mubarak to Kanamen,

And we really are missing u and ur valuable posts.

GSM

Feb 1, 2011
Hi Kanamen,

I have sent you a PM. Could you please check and revert back.

Many thanks for your continued support

Regards

GSM

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSM said:
Hi Kanamen,

I have sent you a PM. Could you please check and revert back.

Many thanks for your continued support

Regards

GSM
Sorry to be late my friend ,please refresh your msg

KNM

Sep 5, 2011
Hello there.

I have floated a PM towards you.......Pls respond if possible..

Regards
Khurram

Dec 9, 2009
Dear synmax it is not so easy to get employment in accounting on the basis of chartered accountancy course back home.First you have to evaluate your degree and have to write some exams and then you will be eligible to work as accountant in Canada.I have no intention to disappoint you but just to make you aware about the prevailing situation so that you can prepare yourself before landing to this wonderful land of opportunities.

dondon1978

Oct 20, 2012
hi i am looking for a job in saskatchewan but my problem is where I could stay there? They said in that province can easily get a short period of sponsorship and nomination that is why i need to work there too. Can you give me a detail how to apply there and get job and accomodation when i get there? thanks looking forward you soon...Dondon

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
cynmax said:
Hello Kanem I will like to commend you for your efforts at helping immigrants settle properly in Canada God will surely reward you accordingly. Iam a chartered Accountant in my home country and will be moving to Canada in few months time with my spouse.We are both Accountants but she is yet to be chartered.We wish to work in our field of accounting as soon as we get to Canada.Can we get job as Accountant?
as a chartered accountant you should contact institute of chartered accountant of the province that you are intend to reside inn.you should read what itb take before you moved to canada...for you to work as accountant you must do these because your profession is a regulated one...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dondon1978 said:
hi i am looking for a job in saskatchewan but my problem is where I could stay there? They said in that province can easily get a short period of sponsorship and nomination that is why i need to work there too. Can you give me a detail how to apply there and get job and accomodation when i get there? thanks looking forward you soon...Dondon
You can choose Saskatoon or Regina for accommodation or any other city or town of SASKATCHEWAN according to your job.
For job search please go through my previous posts or if you describe your background ,I may help you in the job of your field.
Good Luck

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Kanamen said:
You can choose Saskatoon or Regina for accommodation or any other city or town of SASKATCHEWAN according to your job.
For job search please go through my previous posts or if you describe your background ,I may help you in the job of your field.
Good Luck
Corporate offices are mostly in Saskatoon and govt offices are mostly in Regina. It does depend on your area of work actually. In regard to SINP, with a lot of people coming into Sask lately their policies have changed a bit recently. Kindly review them and look at the processing time as well before making a decision!

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cynmax said:
Yes ,why not....Please email for more info to
Myrna Buttner, (Hon.) CMA
Director of Member Services and Administration
CMA Canada (Saskatchewan)

mbuttner @ cma-sask.org

Ph (306) 359-6461 or 1800-667-3535

dondon1978

Oct 20, 2012
hi kanamen i have forwarded my resume to your email already kindly give me a feedback regarding to my application in saskatchewan? hope and pray you are the answer of my prayer...thanks