Job offer

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Actually there are a lot of person calling like a true .. and if i share u the offer it. Look like true .. and worthy .. they have open an acount in the cic.gc.ca .. plus they accepted to take from me 500 $ for now and then before submitting the LIMIA i will send the balanced
The offer from vinci group through nelsonrecruiters company .. it is driving me crazy they are good scammer
Scammers are calling it true. It is very obviously fake.

Wha

What you mean by IRCC !!
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada.

And what about express entry fee ?!! And the approval prior LMIA submittal

see please the below which received from The consultant paul

There are 3 steps in the whole immigration process.
Step No. 1 Federal Skilled Worker Program ( Service Canada Approval): I will start the first step after receiving the payment and within next 5- 7 days we will get the first approval of Service Canada for step 1.
Step No. 2: After receiving the first approval, we will start the process of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) & PR application (Permanent Residency) LMIA will take 15 - 20 working days and PR will take 30 - 45 working days max.
After receiving all the 3 approvals i will schedule your appointment with the Embassy.
The time frame of the whole process is 90 - 120 working days max.
During this whole process, IF the Immigration Center asks for any documents i will let you know and we have to submit that.
You will get a call from ESDC (Employment & Social Development Canada Government of Canada) on each step to give you the approvals.
All lies. That is not how it works.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
And what about express entry fee ?!! And the approval prior LMIA submittal

see please the below which received from The consultant paul

There are 3 steps in the whole immigration process.
Step No. 1 Federal Skilled Worker Program ( Service Canada Approval): I will start the first step after receiving the payment and within next 5- 7 days we will get the first approval of Service Canada for step 1.
Step No. 2: After receiving the first approval, we will start the process of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) & PR application (Permanent Residency) LMIA will take 15 - 20 working days and PR will take 30 - 45 working days max.
After receiving all the 3 approvals i will schedule your appointment with the Embassy.
The time frame of the whole process is 90 - 120 working days max.
During this whole process, IF the Immigration Center asks for any documents i will let you know and we have to submit that.
You will get a call from ESDC (Employment & Social Development Canada Government of Canada) on each step to give you the approvals.
It's a scam. No chance this is real.

snagesh

Mar 3, 2020
Hi Gentleman,

Please help Me.:(

I received one offer letter form The Staff Hire faculty for Calgary Groups Company and they took interview over the Zoom app and they send me offer letter
in the offer letter i found them website also, i checked its https://calgarygroups.com/about-us/ and https://thestaffhire.com/
after offer letter they ask my documents and passport copy which i sent them than they again contact with me for final offer letter. they sent me some emails which is below.
Dear,
Congratulations!

Thank you very much for your interest in joining Calgary Groups; please find attached your new Contract of Employment. We appreciate your confirmation of accepting the terms and conditions attached by replying to this email attaching the below:

· Signed contract

· Signed LMIA

· Sign off Document

· Clear colored scanned passport size photo (white background)

· Clear colored scanned passport copy

· Education Certificates in English only

Please send all your documents together in one email and make sure each document carries your name and the description of the document.

As soon we will receive your documents then it would be forwarded to the registered Immigration consultant in order to start your family immigration process on the sponsorship of Calgary Groups.

Regards,

Albert Mathew | Human Resource Manager | Calgary Groups. | Tel: +1-587-328-2572

The contents of this e-mail message and attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

This is the Offer Letter. See Below

27th February 2020

********** India.

RE: JOB Offer of Assigned Position on Local Terms

Congratulations!

The CALGARY GROUP “Canada” is pleased to offer you the position of Senior Estimation Engineer at
The CALGARY GROUP “Canada”, to work in the same positioned upon the same terms set forth in this
offer letter, on in another capacity and location as it sees fit.

1. POSITION

In your position as the Senior Estimation Engineer–you will report directly to the Department
General Manager.

Your assignment is target to commence on/around June 1st 2020 subject to you acquiring the
necessary work and residency authorization and your acceptance of all the terms and condition of
this offer. You will be advised of the precise commencement date of your assignment once it has
been determined.

This the permanent fixed position job contract, during which neither party has the right to
terminate the employment contract or compensation by the way of wages, other than the time worked.
The prospective employer has to work with the company for the minimum first six (6) months till the
PR Card has been issued.

2. COMPENSATION & BENEFITS

Your compensation and benefits, as summarized below, are subject to the term of The CALGARY GROUP
International, Inc. Local terms and United States & Canada Continent policies, which are hereby
incorporated in their entirety in this offer letter.

Now they sent me another Email, see below.
Hope you find this email with good health.

We are glad in inform you that we have verified your documents and submitted your application for Express Entry which is initially accepted for the Immigration Process. We are now required to start the Immigration process.

Find the attached letter.

The Immigration process is based on 3 steps mentioned below:

1st Step, Federal Skilled Worker Program (Service Canada Approval): We will apply for Federal Skilled worked program under the Express Entry. To start the first step, you are required to make the legal fee of $1000 USD/- After receiving the payment we shall initiate with the first step. Within 5 – 7 working days we will get the approval of the first step and we will proceed with the 2nd Step.

2nd Step, LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment): Once I share the first approval with you, we will start the next step of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment and Permanent Residency Application). The LMIA process would take up to 15 – 20 working days to get the positive status. You are also required to submit a 6 months Bank statement along with the Clear Police Certificate. Once we receive the positive LMIA, the application shall process for the last step of PR.

3rd Step, PR (Permanent Residency): Once I share the positive LMIA & Case Evaluation report with you, we will process your PR application along with the family which might take up to 30 – 45 working days. The candidate is required to submit the WES (World Education Services) evaluation of your educational credentials within 30 – 35 days.

Upon receiving the PR approval, I will be sharing it with you and we will proceed further with Embassy appointment accordingly.

Duration of the process vary upon the case and it may take up to 3 – 4 months approximately.

Upon the completion of each step, you will get a verification and confirmation call from The Govt. about your approvals and updates for next step.

To start the process, kindly process the payment of $1000 USD. This is Government fee for the first step. We do not charge anything extra.

All the process is strictly monitored by the Employer and the relevant authorities. Do not forget to copy your Employer in every email.

Below you can find the third part Bank account details to avoid the high ration of tax. Kindly process the payment and send the receipt.

Beneficiary Name - Magnetic Digital Group Inc

Beneficiary Account number - 592133059

Bank Name - JP Morgan Chase Bank

Swift Code - CHASUS33

Bank Address - 8384 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX 77063

Purpose - Services Rendered OR Documentation Fee

Attachment:

Express Entry Profile: ********
Email; Stefficrisanto65@gmail.com

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/
apply-permanent-residence.html
IMM 5787 (06-2018) E GCMS ... 2
2. Try to improve your score
To improve your score and increase your chances of being drawn from the pool, you may want to:
• promote yourself to employers in Canada and seek a valid job offer,
• contact provinces and territories to be considered for the Provincial Nominee
Program,
• improve your language score,
• get a higher level of education, or
• gain more work experience.
3. Start getting your documents ready
If we invite you to apply, you will have 60 days to fill out and submit your application. Some
documents (for example, police certificates) may be hard to get. You should start trying to get
these documents right away, so that you can apply within the 60 days.
See
for more information about the documents you will need to
submit if you are invited.
If you are invited to apply, you will get a personalized document checklist after you have
completed the application form.

Dear All Please help me to find right answer is this fake/Scame or right papers.

Thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi Gentleman,

Please help Me.:(

I received one offer letter form The Staff Hire faculty for Calgary Groups Company and they took interview over the Zoom app and they send me offer letter
in the offer letter i found them website also, i checked its https://calgarygroups.com/about-us/ and https://thestaffhire.com/
after offer letter they ask my documents and passport copy which i sent them than they again contact with me for final offer letter. they sent me some emails which is below.
Dear,
Congratulations!

Thank you very much for your interest in joining Calgary Groups; please find attached your new Contract of Employment. We appreciate your confirmation of accepting the terms and conditions attached by replying to this email attaching the below:

· Signed contract

· Signed LMIA

· Sign off Document

· Clear colored scanned passport size photo (white background)

· Clear colored scanned passport copy

· Education Certificates in English only

Please send all your documents together in one email and make sure each document carries your name and the description of the document.

As soon we will receive your documents then it would be forwarded to the registered Immigration consultant in order to start your family immigration process on the sponsorship of Calgary Groups.

Regards,

Albert Mathew | Human Resource Manager | Calgary Groups. | Tel: +1-587-328-2572

The contents of this e-mail message and attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

This is the Offer Letter. See Below

27th February 2020

********** India.

RE: JOB Offer of Assigned Position on Local Terms

Congratulations!

The CALGARY GROUP “Canada” is pleased to offer you the position of Senior Estimation Engineer at
The CALGARY GROUP “Canada”, to work in the same positioned upon the same terms set forth in this
offer letter, on in another capacity and location as it sees fit.

1. POSITION

In your position as the Senior Estimation Engineer–you will report directly to the Department
General Manager.

Your assignment is target to commence on/around June 1st 2020 subject to you acquiring the
necessary work and residency authorization and your acceptance of all the terms and condition of
this offer. You will be advised of the precise commencement date of your assignment once it has
been determined.

This the permanent fixed position job contract, during which neither party has the right to
terminate the employment contract or compensation by the way of wages, other than the time worked.
The prospective employer has to work with the company for the minimum first six (6) months till the
PR Card has been issued.

2. COMPENSATION & BENEFITS

Your compensation and benefits, as summarized below, are subject to the term of The CALGARY GROUP
International, Inc. Local terms and United States & Canada Continent policies, which are hereby
incorporated in their entirety in this offer letter.

Now they sent me another Email, see below.
Hope you find this email with good health.

We are glad in inform you that we have verified your documents and submitted your application for Express Entry which is initially accepted for the Immigration Process. We are now required to start the Immigration process.

Find the attached letter.

1st Step, Federal Skilled Worker Program (Service Canada Approval): We will apply for Federal Skilled worked program under the Express Entry. To start the first step, you are required to make the legal fee of $1000 USD/- After receiving the payment we shall initiate with the first step. Within 5 – 7 working days we will get the approval of the first step and we will proceed with the 2nd Step.

2nd Step, LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment): Once I share the first approval with you, we will start the next step of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment and Permanent Residency Application). The LMIA process would take up to 15 – 20 working days to get the positive status. You are also required to submit a 6 months Bank statement along with the Clear Police Certificate. Once we receive the positive LMIA, the application shall process for the last step of PR.

3rd Step, PR (Permanent Residency): Once I share the positive LMIA & Case Evaluation report with you, we will process your PR application along with the family which might take up to 30 – 45 working days. The candidate is required to submit the WES (World Education Services) evaluation of your educational credentials within 30 – 35 days.

Upon receiving the PR approval, I will be sharing it with you and we will proceed further with Embassy appointment accordingly.

Duration of the process vary upon the case and it may take up to 3 – 4 months approximately.

Upon the completion of each step, you will get a verification and confirmation call from The Govt. about your approvals and updates for next step.

To start the process, kindly process the payment of $1000 USD. This is Government fee for the first step. We do not charge anything extra.

All the process is strictly monitored by the Employer and the relevant authorities. Do not forget to copy your Employer in every email.

Below you can find the third part Bank account details to avoid the high ration of tax. Kindly process the payment and send the receipt.

Beneficiary Name - Magnetic Digital Group Inc

Beneficiary Account number - 592133059

Bank Name - JP Morgan Chase Bank

Swift Code - CHASUS33

Bank Address - 8384 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX 77063

Purpose - Services Rendered OR Documentation Fee

Attachment:

Express Entry Profile: ********
Email; Stefficrisanto65@gmail.com

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/
apply-permanent-residence.html
IMM 5787 (06-2018) E GCMS ... 2
2. Try to improve your score
To improve your score and increase your chances of being drawn from the pool, you may want to:
• promote yourself to employers in Canada and seek a valid job offer,
• contact provinces and territories to be considered for the Provincial Nominee
Program,
• improve your language score,
• get a higher level of education, or
• gain more work experience.
3. Start getting your documents ready
If we invite you to apply, you will have 60 days to fill out and submit your application. Some
documents (for example, police certificates) may be hard to get. You should start trying to get
these documents right away, so that you can apply within the 60 days.
See
for more information about the documents you will need to
submit if you are invited.
If you are invited to apply, you will get a personalized document checklist after you have
completed the application form.

Dear All Please help me to find right answer is this fake/Scame or right papers.

Thanks
It's fake. Hopefully you haven't sent them money or copies of your passport and identity documents that they could use to commit crimes in your name.

Reactions: snagesh

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just to add that the website for Calgary Groups has probably been cloned from elsewhere so is also fake. The domain was only set up Jan 20th a usual indicator of a scam site .

As above do not share copies any documents or pay any money especially as they have brazenly said apart from the scam angle any payment would be to a third party as part of their tax avoidance scheme, more likely untraceable/unrecoverable to their target.

Reactions: snagesh

snagesh

Mar 3, 2020
Just to add that the website for Calgary Groups has probably been cloned from elsewhere so is also fake. The domain was only set up Jan 20th a usual indicator of a scam site .

As above do not share copies any documents or pay any money especially as they have brazenly said apart from the scam angle any payment would be to a third party as part of their tax avoidance scheme, more likely untraceable/unrecoverable to their target.
Dear
Bs65
VIP Member

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

One again Thank You
:)

mitwalli

May 17, 2020
dear

unfortunately I am fall down in the scam and I already transfer 1000$ to this people
any solution to put this people at least in the jail

please tell me

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
dear

unfortunately I am fall down in the scam and I already transfer 1000$ to this people
any solution to put this people at least in the jail

please tell me
You can report it to the authorities in your country but they likely won't care and no one will go to jail.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
so the money was transferred to jpmorgan chase bank. if the police are notified that the account is a scammers why cant they trace it back to an account holder and arrest them. im sure opening a bank account would need proper identification. or is it just that jpmorgan refuses to reveal the identity of a scammer. why cant banks coopertate with the police. this entire thing is so traceable its ridiculous nothing is being done about it.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
so the money was transferred to jpmorgan chase bank. if the police are notified that the account is a scammers why cant they trace it back to an account holder and arrest them. im sure opening a bank account would need proper identification. or is it just that jpmorgan refuses to reveal the identity of a scammer. why cant banks coopertate with the police. this entire thing is so traceable its ridiculous nothing is being done about it.
The police don't care because these scammers are small potatoes. Banks can't just release account information. The police would need a warrant to for that.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The police don't care because these scammers are small potatoes. Banks can't just release account information. The police would need a warrant to for that.
They may not be as small potatoes. It's possible these scammers are making millions of dollars by doing this. Let's just say it's not millions. Let's say if someone robbed an amount of say 300K $, would police still consider it a small potato and not try to find the robbers.

It's possible they don't care because it's not Canadian citizens who are getting scammed. If they looked hard enough they would surely find these guys aren't small potatoes.

In US they went after the IRS phone call scammers because it impacted their citizens. And the scammers were also not located in US but in India and they nabbed them.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
They may not be as small potatoes. It's possible these scammers are making millions of dollars by doing this. Let's just say it's not millions. Let's say if someone robbed an amount of say 300K $, would police still consider it a small potato and not try to find the robbers.

It's possible they don't care because it's not Canadian citizens who are getting scammed. If they looked hard enough they would surely find these guys aren't small potatoes.

In US they went after the IRS phone call scammers because it impacted their citizens. And the scammers were also not located in US but in India and they nabbed them.
Even if they managed to scam $300k, it's $1000 from this person and $1000 from another person and most people don't report it, so it still doesn't become an issue for police. These scams are done in countries where the police don't care about a lot of things.

It has nothing to do with being Canadian. These scammers are outside of Canada and scamming people outside of Canada, usually people in their own countries. It is not the responsibility of Canadian authorities.

Mohammed83

Jul 2, 2020
There are many, many, many red flags in that offer letter. It's entirely a scam. Anyone who receives a similar offer letter should do nothing and not pay the money.

As a simple indicator of the scam: the Canadian government does not charge "government fees" in USD.
We are pleased and excited to hear about your hiring with us (Hamilton Group), I am Mikhail Gruby, a legal attorney, Immigration Consultant and a lawyer. I have served Canadian Government and currently working privately with different Clients. I and my team will be filing your application for Immigration on behalf of Hamilton Group for Express Entry.

Process Structure:

Duration of the process varies upon the case and it may take up to 3 – 4 months approximately.

What is required from you?

You are required to follow the below instructions:

1. You have to submit colored Passport copy including your family. Passports must have six months validity.

2. Attached you can find six form which needs to be filled as instructed below:

Form 1: Use of Representative/Contract Document

This is a contract document between you and me that you are appointing a representative assigned on behalf of Employer.

You have to mark check on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative is “us” (ICCRC CIC Global).

Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Mikhail’ and surname ‘Gruby’.

Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you have to put a check mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society” as it is paid by the Employer.

Point Number 7, 8 and 9 leave blank.

Form 2: Additional Family Information Form: Fill the immediate family information and submit.

Form 3: Schedule-3 Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 4: Supplementary Information Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 5: Schedule-A Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 6: Medical Questionnaire: You need to fill this by yourself.

Key Points to be noted:

The Consultancy Fee to the Legal Attorney shall be paid by the Employer i.e Hamilton Group)

Legal fee of the Immigration process involving Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval), LMIA and Permanent Residency Application shall be paid by candidate. As per your contract with the Employer, The legal fee will be reimburse back to you by the Employer.

To start the process, you are required to submit the above mention documents with the filled forms to process your Express Entry Application,

We will not charge you anything apart from the legal fee. Once you send me your documents with the filled forms, my team will review your documents and verify them as per the standard criteria. If we find you meeting the criteria we shall proceed applying for the Express Entry and Federal Skilled Worker. After receiving your documents with the filled forms, we will verify the details and send you the payment details to proceed for the first step.

Kindly note that due to any reason if you will not qualify at any stage, we will not charge our consultancy fee from the Employer and the paid amount will be given back to you in full.

If you willing to proceed and seriously intent to start the immigration process, we are excited with the team of highly qualified professionals and services we offer. We will never ask for any consultancy fee from the candidate as this is the part of our authentication mark

You are only liable to pay the legal fee of your immigration process. We provide a 100% success ratio. In case, if the application is rejected at any stage the paid amount is reimbursable.

Feel Free to contact anytime and you can also ask for WhatsApp if needed.

Thanks

Regards,

Mikhail Gruby | Senior Immigration Counselor - Private Canadian Immigration Consultant | ICCRC CIC Global

Legal Advisor – Hamilton Group
| Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Phone: +1-315-896-3163

WhatsApp: +1-607-838-4477

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
We are pleased and excited to hear about your hiring with us (Hamilton Group), I am Mikhail Gruby, a legal attorney, Immigration Consultant and a lawyer. I have served Canadian Government and currently working privately with different Clients. I and my team will be filing your application for Immigration on behalf of Hamilton Group for Express Entry.

Process Structure:

Duration of the process varies upon the case and it may take up to 3 – 4 months approximately.

What is required from you?

You are required to follow the below instructions:

1. You have to submit colored Passport copy including your family. Passports must have six months validity.

2. Attached you can find six form which needs to be filled as instructed below:

Form 1: Use of Representative/Contract Document

This is a contract document between you and me that you are appointing a representative assigned on behalf of Employer.

You have to mark check on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative is “us” (ICCRC CIC Global).

Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Mikhail’ and surname ‘Gruby’.

Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you have to put a check mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society” as it is paid by the Employer.

Point Number 7, 8 and 9 leave blank.

Form 2: Additional Family Information Form: Fill the immediate family information and submit.

Form 3: Schedule-3 Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 4: Supplementary Information Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 5: Schedule-A Form: If you can fill this easily you can do it else my team will fill this form for you.

Form 6: Medical Questionnaire: You need to fill this by yourself.

Key Points to be noted:

The Consultancy Fee to the Legal Attorney shall be paid by the Employer i.e Hamilton Group)

Legal fee of the Immigration process involving Federal Skilled Worker (Service Canada Approval), LMIA and Permanent Residency Application shall be paid by candidate. As per your contract with the Employer, The legal fee will be reimburse back to you by the Employer.

To start the process, you are required to submit the above mention documents with the filled forms to process your Express Entry Application,

We will not charge you anything apart from the legal fee. Once you send me your documents with the filled forms, my team will review your documents and verify them as per the standard criteria. If we find you meeting the criteria we shall proceed applying for the Express Entry and Federal Skilled Worker. After receiving your documents with the filled forms, we will verify the details and send you the payment details to proceed for the first step.

Kindly note that due to any reason if you will not qualify at any stage, we will not charge our consultancy fee from the Employer and the paid amount will be given back to you in full.

If you willing to proceed and seriously intent to start the immigration process, we are excited with the team of highly qualified professionals and services we offer. We will never ask for any consultancy fee from the candidate as this is the part of our authentication mark

You are only liable to pay the legal fee of your immigration process. We provide a 100% success ratio. In case, if the application is rejected at any stage the paid amount is reimbursable.

Feel Free to contact anytime and you can also ask for WhatsApp if needed.

Thanks

Regards,

Mikhail Gruby | Senior Immigration Counselor - Private Canadian Immigration Consultant | ICCRC CIC Global

Legal Advisor – Hamilton Group
| Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Phone: +1-315-896-3163

WhatsApp: +1-607-838-4477
Others can comment but my view it Looks pretty suspicious given no consultant whether genuine or not can quote processing times or quote 100% success.

LMIAs are applied generally for by an employer and the 1000 CDN fee is paid for by an employer who also has to advertise a position for a few months to ensure no resident available.

What is the actual job as that is not mentioned anywhere, pretty unusual .

Also assume you noticed area code 315 is a US number which maybe explains the 1000USD fee. which you pay this 'consultant'

Last edited: