+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Why dont the banks shut down these scam accounts?
Because Canadian laws are lax in general. Also Canadians are ok with crime that doesnt involve injury or death.

The police know that the law doesnt have bite unless there is death or major injury. So they dont waste resources chasing criminals who will get away after they catch them.

Make sense?

And the banks can't be bothered too. They just act blur and pretend they don't know. If the cops ask them about it what are they going to do to the bank? Shut them down? Of course not.

Reactions: Essam1811

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Because Canadian laws are lax in general. Also Canadians are ok with crime that doesnt involve injury or death.

The police know that the law doesnt have bite unless there is death or major injury. So they dont waste resources chasing criminals who will get away after they catch them.

Make sense?

And the banks can't be bothered too. They just act blur and pretend they don't know. If the cops ask them about it what are they going to do to the bank? Shut them down? Of course not.
Most of the scammers are not in Canada. If they were, they could be shut down. Canadian law can't be enforced in India.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Most of the scammers are not in Canada. If they were, they could be shut down. Canadian law can't be enforced in India.
I think some of the scammers are in Canada or at least have links in Canada. There is no major injury or death involved so this is not a priority type crime for the police to eliminate.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
They're not, though, but okay.
Put it this way. If the RCMP somehow managed to catch these guys OVERSEAS. And negotiated some sort of extradition for these criminals to face the law in Canada. What kind of sentences are we looking at?

Slap on the wrist I think. This is one of many reasons why Canada is a favorite target for scammers.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/angelina-codina-immigration-scam-sentencing-hearing-1.4629383

A two-year sentence is the maximum penalty for unlawfully advising people on immigration matters, and three years is the maximum for lying on an immigration application.

https://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/parole/002007-0003-eng.shtml

Full Parole is a form of conditional release that allows an offender to serve part of a prison sentence in the community. The offender is placed under supervision and is required to abide by conditions designed to reduce the risk of re-offending, and to foster reintegration of the inmate into the community. Under full parole, the person does not have to return nightly to an institution, but must report regularly to a parole supervisor, and in certain cases, to the police.

Offenders (except those serving life sentences for murder) are eligible to apply for Full Parole after serving either one-third of their sentence, or seven years, whichever is less.

Offenders serving life sentences for first-degree murder are eligible to apply for full parole, after serving 25 years. Dates for offenders serving life sentences for second-degree murder are set between 10 and 25 years by the court.

Day Parole provides offenders with the opportunity to participate in on-going community-based activities. Ordinarily, the offender resides at a correctional institution or community residence. Offenders are also granted day parole in order to prepare for full parole and statutory release.

Offenders who are:

• serving sentences of two years or more are eligible to apply for day parole six months prior to full parole eligibility or after six months, whichever is greater.
  • serving life or indeterminate sentences are eligible to apply for day parole three years before their full parole eligibility date or after three years, whichever is greater.

So basically, really maybe 6 months in jail. Then Parole.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Put it this way. If the RCMP somehow managed to catch these guys OVERSEAS. And negotiated some sort of extradition for these criminals to face the law in Canada. What kind of sentences are we looking at?

Slap on the wrist I think. This is one of many reasons why Canada is a favorite target for scammers.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/angelina-codina-immigration-scam-sentencing-hearing-1.4629383

A two-year sentence is the maximum penalty for unlawfully advising people on immigration matters, and three years is the maximum for lying on an immigration application.

https://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/parole/002007-0003-eng.shtml

Full Parole is a form of conditional release that allows an offender to serve part of a prison sentence in the community. The offender is placed under supervision and is required to abide by conditions designed to reduce the risk of re-offending, and to foster reintegration of the inmate into the community. Under full parole, the person does not have to return nightly to an institution, but must report regularly to a parole supervisor, and in certain cases, to the police.

Offenders (except those serving life sentences for murder) are eligible to apply for Full Parole after serving either one-third of their sentence, or seven years, whichever is less.

Offenders serving life sentences for first-degree murder are eligible to apply for full parole, after serving 25 years. Dates for offenders serving life sentences for second-degree murder are set between 10 and 25 years by the court.

Day Parole provides offenders with the opportunity to participate in on-going community-based activities. Ordinarily, the offender resides at a correctional institution or community residence. Offenders are also granted day parole in order to prepare for full parole and statutory release.

Offenders who are:

• serving sentences of two years or more are eligible to apply for day parole six months prior to full parole eligibility or after six months, whichever is greater.
  • serving life or indeterminate sentences are eligible to apply for day parole three years before their full parole eligibility date or after three years, whichever is greater.

So basically, really maybe 6 months in jail. Then Parole.
The RCMP isn't going to go after these scammers oversees. This is way too small potatoes for extradition.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Exactly. :) Even if it was in Canada it is also small potatoes. LOL!
As we have already discussed in several other threads, no, it's not. If people were being scammed in Canada, action would be taken by Canadian authorities, as is happening with the various CRA scams.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/cra-phone-tax-scam-marketplace-1.5255817

There are Canadians involved.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/nearly-900-canadians-found-in-panama-papers-but-no-charges-have-yet-been-laid-1.4362518

Remember the Panama papers?

"The CRA always talks a good game, but when you look at the record, it's not so much," he said. "When you look at what other countries have done: the number of people that have been charged, the number of people who have been convicted, the money that they actually recovered -- what we hear from the Canada Revenue Agency is, well, they're still working on it."

"They're complex for every country, but other countries have collected over $500 million," he said. "There's something wrong with the CRA enforcement and the government should make this a priority."

Sorry but I have to disagree with you that "action would be taken by Canadian authorities". Well maybe they will investigate but actual action that recovers money or puts punitive action to discourage future fraud......that's not happening.

There's also this

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/cra-kmpg-settlement-taxes-1.5154610

"I think it's outrageous," he said. "We've had a lot of tough talk and promises from this minister about how they will crack down on tax evasion by the wealthy and corporations, but unfortunately, we've seen no evidence of this so far."

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/cra-phone-tax-scam-marketplace-1.5255817

There are Canadians involved.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/nearly-900-canadians-found-in-panama-papers-but-no-charges-have-yet-been-laid-1.4362518

Remember the Panama papers?

"The CRA always talks a good game, but when you look at the record, it's not so much," he said. "When you look at what other countries have done: the number of people that have been charged, the number of people who have been convicted, the money that they actually recovered -- what we hear from the Canada Revenue Agency is, well, they're still working on it."

"They're complex for every country, but other countries have collected over $500 million," he said. "There's something wrong with the CRA enforcement and the government should make this a priority."

Sorry but I have to disagree with you that "action would be taken by Canadian authorities". Well maybe they will investigate but actual action that recovers money or puts punitive action to discourage future fraud......that's not happening.

There's also this

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/cra-kmpg-settlement-taxes-1.5154610

"I think it's outrageous," he said. "We've had a lot of tough talk and promises from this minister about how they will crack down on tax evasion by the wealthy and corporations, but unfortunately, we've seen no evidence of this so far."
Again, the CRA scams target PEOPLE IN CANADA and action is being taken. The job scams are something entirely different.

Why are you talking about the Panama Papers? Again, that is something entirely different than these job scams.

Dec 13, 2019
It is a scam do not pay any money or share any document copies.

Service Canada does not process immigration applications that would be IRCC. For an LMIA the employer pays a 1000 dollar fee not the employee.

There will be no job and for sure no PR plus any calls you get will be for the scammers not IRCC

See the official fee list here

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp
Actually there are a lot of person calling like a true .. and if i share u the offer it. Look like true .. and worthy .. they have open an acount in the cic.gc.ca .. plus they accepted to take from me 500 $ for now and then before submitting the LIMIA i will send the balanced
The offer from vinci group through nelsonrecruiters company .. it is driving me crazy they are good scammer

Dec 13, 2019
Wha
It is a scam do not pay any money or share any document copies.

Service Canada does not process immigration applications that would be IRCC. For an LMIA the employer pays a 1000 dollar fee not the employee.

There will be no job and for sure no PR plus any calls you get will be for the scammers not IRCC

See the official fee list here

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp
What you mean by IRCC !!

Dec 13, 2019
Wha

What you mean by IRCC !!
And what about express entry fee ?!! And the approval prior LMIA submittal

see please the below which received from The consultant paul

There are 3 steps in the whole immigration process.
Step No. 1 Federal Skilled Worker Program ( Service Canada Approval): I will start the first step after receiving the payment and within next 5- 7 days we will get the first approval of Service Canada for step 1.
Step No. 2: After receiving the first approval, we will start the process of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) & PR application (Permanent Residency) LMIA will take 15 - 20 working days and PR will take 30 - 45 working days max.
After receiving all the 3 approvals i will schedule your appointment with the Embassy.
The time frame of the whole process is 90 - 120 working days max.
During this whole process, IF the Immigration Center asks for any documents i will let you know and we have to submit that.
You will get a call from ESDC (Employment & Social Development Canada Government of Canada) on each step to give you the approvals.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Actually there are a lot of person calling like a true .. and if i share u the offer it. Look like true .. and worthy .. they have open an acount in the cic.gc.ca .. plus they accepted to take from me 500 $ for now and then before submitting the LIMIA i will send the balanced
The offer from vinci group through nelsonrecruiters company .. it is driving me crazy they are good scammer
It's fake, but you're welcome to lose your money if you insist on it.

Reactions: zardoz

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
And what about express entry fee ?!! And the approval prior LMIA submittal

see please the below which received from The consultant paul

There are 3 steps in the whole immigration process.
Step No. 1 Federal Skilled Worker Program ( Service Canada Approval): I will start the first step after receiving the payment and within next 5- 7 days we will get the first approval of Service Canada for step 1.
Step No. 2: After receiving the first approval, we will start the process of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) & PR application (Permanent Residency) LMIA will take 15 - 20 working days and PR will take 30 - 45 working days max.
After receiving all the 3 approvals i will schedule your appointment with the Embassy.
The time frame of the whole process is 90 - 120 working days max.
During this whole process, IF the Immigration Center asks for any documents i will let you know and we have to submit that.
You will get a call from ESDC (Employment & Social Development Canada Government of Canada) on each step to give you the approvals.
You are being sold a pack of lies... Service Canada does not process immigration applications. That is IRCC’s function. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html