+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer

YaserArafat

Oct 7, 2019
Dears ,

I got offer letter from turner engineereng company through hirewell associates in canada its genuine or fake .

Please help me any know this company

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
How much are they asking you to pay for the visa?

It's 99.999% certain that the offer is fake. But you need to actually post the offer letter here for anyone at all to comment about it.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Extremely fake. Don't pay them anything.

Post the job offer letter if you want more explanation of why it's fake.

YaserArafat

Oct 7, 2019
Dear Mr. Yaser Arafat,

Good day ahead!

Congratulations, Your Express Entry application for Canadian Immigration has been successfully submitted and accepted by CIC (Canadian Immigration Center).

Kindly find the attached acceptance letter.

Now, We will proceed with the further step. You are require to make a payment of $1000 USD.

Note: Kindly, send me the online transfer receipt of$1000 USD so I can process your application for Service Canada Approval. Kindly use the below mentioned Account Details to process the fee. Kindly note that this is the government fee and we do not charge anything extra. Below you can find the Bank details to make transfer. You can find two different account details for UAE & USA. You can make the online transfer on any of the below account whichever is convenient.

UAE Account Details:

A/C Title: International Migration Consultants LLC

A/C No: 11125419820001

IBAN No: AE110030011125419820001

Bank Name: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)

Bank Street: Salama Street

Swift Code: ADCBAEAA

Purpose of Transfer: Documentation Fee

USA Account Details:

Account Title: Magnetic Digital Group Inc

Account number: 7669106317

Bank Name: Wells Fargo

Swift Code : WFBIUS6S

Bank Address: 2824 Hillcroft St, Houston, TX 77057

Purpose: Documentation Fee

Kindly make the transfer and send me the receipt. Once I receive the receipt I will provide you with the invoice.

Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Mr. Yaser Arafat,

Good day ahead!

Congratulations, Your Express Entry application for Canadian Immigration has been successfully submitted and accepted by CIC (Canadian Immigration Center).

Now, We will proceed with the further step. You are require to make a payment of $1000 USD.

Note: Kindly, send me the online transfer receipt of$1000 USD so I can process your application for Service Canada Approval. Kindly use the below mentioned Account Details to process the fee. Kindly note that this is the government fee and we do not charge anything extra. Below you can find the Bank details to make transfer. You can find two different account details for UAE & USA. You can make the online transfer on any of the below account whichever is convenient.

UAE Account Details:

USA Account Details:

Kindly make the transfer and send me the receipt. Once I receive the receipt I will provide you with the invoice.

Thanks.
scam

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
There are many, many, many red flags in that offer letter. It's entirely a scam. Anyone who receives a similar offer letter should do nothing and not pay the money.

As a simple indicator of the scam: the Canadian government does not charge "government fees" in USD.

Reactions: Mohannad samaneh

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear Mr. Yaser Arafat,

Good day ahead!

UAE Account Details:

USA Account Details:

Thanks.
Why dont the banks shut down these scam accounts?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If we all report them, they may, but they may require a police investigation file or actual warrant before they do so. They do have to protect their customers.

Dec 13, 2019
Deari need advice
I received An offer letter , and acceptance letter now i am requested to do the 1000$ to proceed the express entry

Good day ahead!

Now, we will proceed with the further step. You are require to make a payment of $1000 USD.

Once you send me the receipt we will proceed with the next step.

There are 3 steps in the whole immigration process.

Step No. 1 Federal Skilled Worker Program ( Service Canada Approval): I will start the first step after receiving the payment and within next 5- 7 days we will get the first approval of Service Canada for step 1.

Step No. 2: After receiving the first approval, we will start the process of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) & PR application (Permanent Residency) LMIA will take 15 - 20 working days and PR will take 30 - 45 working days max.

After receiving all the 3 approvals i will schedule your appointment with the Embassy.

The time frame of the whole process is 90 - 120 working days max.

During this whole process, IF the Immigration Center asks for any documents i will let you know and we have to submit that.

You will get a call from ESDC (Employment & Social Development Canada Government of Canada) on each step to give you the approvals.

Note: Kindly, send me the online transfer receipt of $1000 USD so I can process your application for Service Canada Approval. Kindly use any of the below mentioned Account Details to process the fee. Kindly note that this is the government fee and we do not charge anything extra. Below you can find the Bank details to make transfer.

USA Account Details:

Thanks.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I received An offer letter , and acceptance letter now i am requested to do the 1000$ to proceed the express entry

Good day ahead!

Now, we will proceed with the further step. You are require to make a payment of $1000 USD.

Once you send me the receipt we will proceed with the next step.

There are 3 steps in the whole immigration process.

Step No. 1 Federal Skilled Worker Program ( Service Canada Approval): I will start the first step after receiving the payment and within next 5- 7 days we will get the first approval of Service Canada for step 1.

Step No. 2: After receiving the first approval, we will start the process of LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) & PR application (Permanent Residency) LMIA will take 15 - 20 working days and PR will take 30 - 45 working days max.

After receiving all the 3 approvals i will schedule your appointment with the Embassy.

The time frame of the whole process is 90 - 120 working days max.

During this whole process, IF the Immigration Center asks for any documents i will let you know and we have to submit that.

You will get a call from ESDC (Employment & Social Development Canada Government of Canada) on each step to give you the approvals.

Note: Kindly, send me the online transfer receipt of $1000 USD so I can process your application for Service Canada Approval. Kindly use any of the below mentioned Account Details to process the fee. Kindly note that this is the government fee and we do not charge anything extra. Below you can find the Bank details to make transfer.

USA Account Details:

Thanks.
It is a scam do not pay any money or share any document copies.

Service Canada does not process immigration applications that would be IRCC. For an LMIA the employer pays a 1000 dollar fee not the employee.

There will be no job and for sure no PR plus any calls you get will be for the scammers not IRCC

See the official fee list here

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

Last edited: