+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter verification

Don87

Dec 30, 2019
I am also a victim, i tried to get my login details but they gave me fake details which i tried and the IRCC account they claimed to have opened was blocked. I did everything with them to reopen it but they refused and my visa in Dubai was expiring, so i left Dubai. I have been calling them from my home country to cancel my application but they refused to pick and all emails to them were not replied. Please add me on WhatsApp regarding the police report you intended to initiate. I have been scared to avoid them misrepresenting me and causing ban for me.
My WhatsApp number is 0581655889

Yance

Jan 26, 2020
Hi Every one,
I believed we have same agency in Dubai. may be i am lucky because my visa was approved recently,but the bad thing is no assurance to fly.

Reactions: ASGHAR ALI

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please how long did it take for your visa to be approved
The person posting above is a scammer who is lying about being approved to convince people here to give more money to the scammers. This job offer isn't real. It's a scam.

The scammer above has been reported to the moderator of this forum for deletion.

Don87

Dec 30, 2019
Latest is that Abu Dhabi embassy just told me i was banned for 5 years since June 12 past year. This guys refused giving me my login details and i asked them to terminate the application but they never did. Why was i banned? They asked the bastards to tell them why i wanted to visit Canada 4 times they didn't respond and after 30 days grace i was banned. Just imagine, why then did they apply for visa for me? If they can't say why i am travelling, even if they write tourism, i would be approved. I think they refused cos they felt i will be granted visa. Remember their promises of flight accommodation and job. Maybe others have same issue cos they keep reapplying and u keep receiving messages thinking they working for u. The funny part was that recently i asked them how far did they go with my application, they replied they cancelled it before I stunned them with embassy response. I learnt my lesson the hard way. Imagine people that called themselves immigration lawyers getting me banned for 5 years!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Latest is that Abu Dhabi embassy just told me i was banned for 5 years since June 12 past year. This guys refused giving me my login details and i asked them to terminate the application but they never did. Why was i banned?
You would have been banned because the agent who applied on your behalf either submitted fake documents (e.g. fake job offer, fake educational of financial documents, etc.) or misrepresented you in some other way which resulted in the misrepresentation finding by IRCC and the ban. It's impossible for any of us to say exactly what would have triggered the ban.

Don87

Dec 30, 2019
I wrote the reason they gave me there " what is the purpose of your visit to Canada " and the immigration company did not respond despite withholding the login details. And afterwards claiming they withdrew the application as requested by me. How can one apply for visa without stating the reason for application.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I wrote the reason they gave me there " what is the purpose of your visit to Canada " and the immigration company did not respond despite withholding the login details. And afterwards claiming they withdrew the application as requested by me. How can one apply for visa without stating the reason for application.
It's a fake job with fake documents. Why can't you get your head around this? They are the reasons why you were banned.

Virahmed

Oct 22, 2020
Good day! I applied here for agency name North quest here in dubai UAE for Canada with offer letter without interview for recruitment park and I would like to ask if its legit this north quest have a connection. I need some help to know about it, because I paid already mostly 6500dhs. He sent in the last letter from embassy of Canada that not satisfied.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Good day! I applied here for agency name North quest here in dubai UAE for Canada with offer letter without interview for recruitment park and I would like to ask if its legit this north quest have a connection. I need some help to know about it, because I paid already mostly 6500dhs. He sent in the last letter from embassy of Canada that not satisfied.
Almost certainly a scam given nobody is going to offer a job without an interview. If you can post a copy the offer here with personal details removed.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html

Reactions: Virahmed